Tompetrez Realtalk on HipHop...

Comments

• tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    to make it on the ic you got to listen to sean and hate cole. it makes things run smoother here. sean not only gets a release date for his completed album he has a top 10 hit. meanwhile that other ? is still at step 1, the same position as that twitter rapper who be trying to sell you his cd-r's at the barbershop. that was wrong. the cd-r rapper got more hustle, ambition, market savvy and dedication than that lazy ass ? j cole who take his fans for granted. matter fact Jcole fans=low self esteem ? . these are ? who love to hate on the south, hate on ? making moves while they got they lives stuck in park. low self esteem ? who pride themselves wiki/google taught facts about the government and politics but letting a ? ass ? with a limited vocabular teach them about life through boring ass generic rap music. ? j cole and ? his fans
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2011
    Theifs Theme and Hip Hop Is Dead for me
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2011
    cappadonna is straight up hip hop. besides ghost he is the most creative, cryptic, and charismatic member of the wu. him and gza are the 2 true pillars of the wu IMO that gave clearance for the clan to expand. cap taught ? , deck, ghost, rae, ugod how to rap and gza taught odb, rza how to rap. the pillage is 5 mic classics. ? you if you think otherwise. cap killed that ? from start to finish. if it wasnt for the godlike perfection of ironman and liquid swords pillage would be the best wu solo album. yeah even better than ob4cl and supreme clinentele. also ? forget that cappadonna was the wardrobe king of the 90s. one man catalog. poppi wardrobe. 22 outfits and a mic check. ? a louie vuitton kon. cap was that new school b boy ? . futuristic outfits. fat gold chain. custom clothing and footwork. if it wasnt for cappadonna id still be the naive content 14 year old buying american blues jeans and basic editions shirts from k mart. that ? got me into the labels. learning a bit more about worldwide fashion trends, materials and how to wear it. he has his wardrobe down to a science its hard to explain. they had this interview with him in feb 98 issue of xxl explaining poppi wardrobe. they have a march 98 source interview where he says his clothes are like science projects.
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2011
    cappadonna is straight up hip hop. besides ghost he is the most creative, cryptic, and charismatic member of the wu. him and gza are the 2 true pillars of the wu IMO that gave clearance for the clan to expand. cap taught ? , deck, ghost, rae, ugod how to rap and gza taught odb, rza how to rap. the pillage is 5 mic classics. ? you if you think otherwise. cap killed that ? from start to finish. if it wasnt for the godlike perfection of ironman and liquid swords pillage would be the best wu solo album. yeah even better than ob4cl and supreme clinentele. also ? forget that cappadonna was the wardrobe king of the 90s. one man catalog. poppi wardrobe. 22 outfits and a mic check. ? a louie vuitton kon. cap was that new school b boy ? . futuristic outfits. fat gold chain. custom clothing and footwork. if it wasnt for cappadonna id still be the naive content 14 year old buying american blues jeans and basic editions shirts from k mart. that ? got me into the labels. learning a bit more about worldwide fashion trends, materials and how to wear it. he has his wardrobe down to a science its hard to explain. they had this interview with him in feb 98 issue of xxl explaining poppi wardrobe. they have a march 98 source interview where he says his clothes are like science projects.
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2011
    dope ass mix! good tracklisting and blending you get major props for using vinyl
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2011
    the thing is Lil Mama was a big Jay Z fan. even before the show kicked off she was talking about how excited she was to see 2 legends of her generation perform a anthem for her hometown. she got caught up in the moment as a fan. also she was trying to support roc nation/rocafella when america was calling kanye and jay z ? and beyonce a ? ? all on mtv boards, twitter, fb after the taylor swift ? . her arms folded with a scowl was a ? you to all them white folks who were calling wale a ******* who was calling a beyonce a ? when she gave taylor swift a chance to speak. matter fact its a well known fact that that party crew in the first row was on some neo ? ? the whole night chanting out racial slurs because of the swift drama. lil mama was just doing her jigga warrior duties sticking up for the camel bag but like i tell yall ? jay z dont give a ? about none of his geniune fans. jay z would ? on his real fans to appeal to a WHITE johnny come lately casual listner. the ? didnt even get that mad or outraged when 50 and game was calling his wife a ? a week prior. thats just jigga being jigga. picking and choosing battles. unresolved issues with black women. being agressive when he needs to be passive, being passive when he needs to be agressive. he should of saved the groupie comment for lil mama and act like he wanted to ? game but Jay Z a ? though he aint about to go at the real enemies. he dont need to get mad at lil mama he need to get mad at mtv for not getting her off the stage if it bothered is ? ass so much. but of course MTV wasnt about to let the 09 show end without some more over the top antics. lil mama is exchange for taylor swift. i bet you the 450 million dollar mammal wont go check no jews that hold his money and write his checks.
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2011
    the thing is Lil Mama was a big Jay Z fan. even before the show kicked off she was talking about how excited she was to see 2 legends of her generation perform a anthem for her hometown. she got caught up in the moment as a fan. also she was trying to support roc nation/rocafella when america was calling kanye and jay z ? and beyonce a ? ? all on mtv boards, twitter, fb after the taylor swift ? . her arms folded with a scowl was a ? you to all them white folks who were calling wale a ******* who was calling a beyonce a ? when she gave taylor swift a chance to speak. matter fact its a well known fact that that party crew in the first row was on some neo ? ? the whole night chanting out racial slurs because of the swift drama. lil mama was just doing her jigga warrior duties sticking up for the camel bag but like i tell yall ? jay z dont give a ? about none of his geniune fans. jay z would ? on his real fans to appeal to a WHITE johnny come lately casual listner. the ? didnt even get that mad or outraged when 50 and game was calling his wife a ? a week prior. thats just jigga being jigga. picking and choosing battles. unresolved issues with black women. being agressive when he needs to be passive, being passive when he needs to be agressive. he should of saved the groupie comment for lil mama and act like he wanted to ? game but Jay Z a ? though he aint about to go at the real enemies. he dont need to get mad at lil mama he need to get mad at mtv for not getting her off the stage if it bothered is ? ass so much. but of course MTV wasnt about to let the 09 show end without some more over the top antics. lil mama is exchange for taylor swift. i bet you the 450 million dollar mammal wont go check no jews that hold his money and write his checks.
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2011
    J Cole because work out is killing the charts at #340 and that paula sample was worth the wait
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2011
    i wouldnt mind smoking a blunt with j cole. i actually enjoyed this video. i wish he could relax and have fun like this when he doing his music so the ? wouldnt be so wack
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2011
    garbage. how is this ? supposed to be the future of hip hop when he singing like a little ? . more redundant, recycled content that the so called future of hip hop is putting out. all j cole rap about is the ? word and doing something with somebody ? .
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2011
    RD-Biggie
    Vol 2-Jermaine Dupri
    Vol 3-Bun B
    RLF-Freeway
    BP1-Eminem
    BP2-Memphis Bleek
    AG-Nas
    BP3-Jeezy
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2011
    RD-Biggie
    Vol 2-Jermaine Dupri
    Vol 3-Bun B
    RLF-Freeway
    BP1-Eminem
    BP2-Memphis Bleek
    AG-Nas
    BP3-Jeezy
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2011
    You trying to hard

he got outshined on brooklyn finest. lets stop the fuckery

jermaine dupri had the better verses than Jay Z on money aint a thing and had the best verse and hook on vol 2 album. eating crab watching ladies shake it up all night is deep

i do admit youre right. i made a mistake. i meant to put pimpc c>bun b>jay Z on big pimpin. in retrospect how can we believe any thing jay z said in the verse when he is taking hiw wife maiden name?

? freeway was like the talk of the streets and mixtapes off that 1800hustler track in fall 2000-early 2001. free had a tape out with some other philly ? at this time i forgot what his old group called but yeah free got quotable of the month for that verse. yeah dame already said he made SP a priority based on that verse hecould tell they hungry

Renegade. renegade. enough said

on that we are the family song Memphis Bleek had the best verse on BP2. He actually made you forget that Rocafella got burned by a ? nuke in the form of ether

Nas buried him on Success. still teases Jay Z about being a stan

Jeezy had the most aggresive verse on BP3
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2011
    You trying to hard

he got outshined on brooklyn finest. lets stop the fuckery

jermaine dupri had the better verses than Jay Z on money aint a thing and had the best verse and hook on vol 2 album. eating crab watching ladies shake it up all night is deep

i do admit youre right. i made a mistake. i meant to put pimpc c>bun b>jay Z on big pimpin. in retrospect how can we believe any thing jay z said in the verse when he is taking hiw wife maiden name?

? freeway was like the talk of the streets and mixtapes off that 1800hustler track in fall 2000-early 2001. free had a tape out with some other philly ? at this time i forgot what his old group called but yeah free got quotable of the month for that verse. yeah dame already said he made SP a priority based on that verse hecould tell they hungry

Renegade. renegade. enough said

on that we are the family song Memphis Bleek had the best verse on BP2. He actually made you forget that Rocafella got burned by a ? nuke in the form of ether

Nas buried him on Success. still teases Jay Z about being a stan

Jeezy had the most aggresive verse on BP3
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2011
    TheFix wrote: »
    I didn't read the rest because that could only be a prerequisite to more ? .

its a diss line to puffy. read between the lines
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2011
    TheFix wrote: »
    I didn't read the rest because that could only be a prerequisite to more ? .

its a diss line to puffy. read between the lines
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2011
    i could tell you something even worse. how is a 22 year ? more established in the game than a 26 year old ? who think he got hip hop figured out. this 22 year old ? got more hustle and ambition in him than that 26 year old ? who cant tell you what his next single is. a 22 year old ? that talk to his CEO far more than that 26 year old ? . a 22 year old ? who had more songs on the radio than that 26 year old ? . that 22 year old ? been hustling since 2009 trying to come up. that 26 year old ? is still in the same position he was in 2009.i bet you that cashier at krispy kreme where "? these ? make the best ? donuts ? " could identify that 22 year old before that 26 year old. after all she wasnt phased a bit by his ? ass riding in the toddler seat with that broken ass cricket/metro pcs blackberry trying to give off awkward counts and signals for his homies to go dutch on a $18 order. smh @ simba doing nigganometry to see how many donuts he is entitled to from his 3 dollar contribution
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2011
    this thread got my sides hurtin. ? yall went in. FOF material
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2011
    tumblr_ljgnjm2wLh1qztmbco1_250.jpg

Vanilla-Ice--10724.jpg

bald-head-painted-hair.jpg

• tompetrez3
    edited July 2011
    father knows best. Matt Knowles was doing international business meetings across the world for IBM during the technology boom of the 80s when Jay Z was playing dress up with his sisters. 310k is ? poor for a world renouned pop artist. matt knowles somewhere laughing at Jay Z and Live Nation. they strong arm move backfired on them horribly. beyonce aint doing ? on the charts. it will be a miracle if the album reaches platnium before the year is over. the camel has put his wife on amil status. i feel sorry for bey cause she be working her ass off and she has talent. she aint used to this bush league janky promoter ? roc nation be doing. matt knowles aint no simp ass ? in front of white folks. they just didnt start accepting him a few years ago. he was everybit of an ? to the white wigs like dame was. thats why sony/musicworld never skipped a beat when it came time to market a dc/bey project because the two parties are actually trained professionals in business. just cause a ? llama buys million dollar suits from dame money, i meant rap money dont make him a businessman. he has failed clubs, failed real estate ventures, roc nation is his 5th label. most of his wealth come from cashing out all the business models dame built. yg flopped. teirra marie flop, bleek flop, wale flop, melanie fiona flop, j cole shelved, beyonce flop, willow smith played out. yall acting like roc nation got hits. yall actin like roc nation been making moves. roc nation dont even exist

but look on the bright side. beyonce is going to divorce this ? in 2012. jay z should of never come between her and dad. thats gonna come back and bite him in the ass. the ? should be sweating bullets ever since j lo left marc anthony. these ladies dont want no boring ass old ass controlling ? . man beyonce is about to turn 30. if you know women you know about them thirties. she aint gonna have time to be touring to keep her mind off sex because that old ass senior citizen camel cant ? her. she is going to find someone to extingish that ? . this is the decade of the crazy ? . beyonce cant market herself married to a shy ? rapper pushing 50. she needs somebody younger with marketable looks and style. she need somebody that can get her preggos with a beautiful child. beyonce aint been winning since she been married to jay z. i know her life is boring and she aint satisfied. instead of watching the throne he need to watch the judge's chair because that divorce is gonna cost him big $$$$$$$. smh @ this ? moving back in with Larry Johnson after Bey take him to the cleaners
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2011
    father knows best. Matt Knowles was doing international business meetings across the world for IBM during the technology boom of the 80s when Jay Z was playing dress up with his sisters. 310k is ? poor for a world renouned pop artist. matt knowles somewhere laughing at Jay Z and Live Nation. they strong arm move backfired on them horribly. beyonce aint doing ? on the charts. it will be a miracle if the album reaches platnium before the year is over. the camel has put his wife on amil status. i feel sorry for bey cause she be working her ass off and she has talent. she aint used to this bush league janky promoter ? roc nation be doing. matt knowles aint no simp ass ? in front of white folks. they just didnt start accepting him a few years ago. he was everybit of an ? to the white wigs like dame was. thats why sony/musicworld never skipped a beat when it came time to market a dc/bey project because the two parties are actually trained professionals in business. just cause a ? llama buys million dollar suits from dame money, i meant rap money dont make him a businessman. he has failed clubs, failed real estate ventures, roc nation is his 5th label. most of his wealth come from cashing out all the business models dame built. yg flopped. teirra marie flop, bleek flop, wale flop, melanie fiona flop, j cole shelved, beyonce flop, willow smith played out. yall acting like roc nation got hits. yall actin like roc nation been making moves. roc nation dont even exist

but look on the bright side. beyonce is going to divorce this ? in 2012. jay z should of never come between her and dad. thats gonna come back and bite him in the ass. the ? should be sweating bullets ever since j lo left marc anthony. these ladies dont want no boring ass old ass controlling ? . man beyonce is about to turn 30. if you know women you know about them thirties. she aint gonna have time to be touring to keep her mind off sex because that old ass senior citizen camel cant ? her. she is going to find someone to extingish that ? . this is the decade of the crazy ? . beyonce cant market herself married to a shy ? rapper pushing 50. she needs somebody younger with marketable looks and style. she need somebody that can get her preggos with a beautiful child. beyonce aint been winning since she been married to jay z. i know her life is boring and she aint satisfied. instead of watching the throne he need to watch the judge's chair because that divorce is gonna cost him big $$$$$$$. smh @ this ? moving back in with Larry Johnson after Bey take him to the cleaners
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2011
    this thread got me laughing like a ?
    jay-z_gwyneth_paltrow-interviews-hhdx.jpg?w=640

they look OLD in this pic.

Ether High School
    Class of 1961 50 year reunion picture
    "auh what a night"
    Special Musical Guests: Little Richard, Chubby Checker, Frankie Vallie and the 4 Seasons
    $100 Twist and Mashed Potatoes dance contest
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2011
    this thread got me laughing like a ?
    jay-z_gwyneth_paltrow-interviews-hhdx.jpg?w=640

they look OLD in this pic.

Ether High School
    Class of 1961 50 year reunion picture
    "auh what a night"
    Special Musical Guests: Little Richard, Chubby Checker, Frankie Vallie and the 4 Seasons
    $100 Twist and Mashed Potatoes dance contest
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2011
    classic h rap science thread.
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2011
    classic h rap science thread.