Tompetrez Realtalk on HipHop...

Comments

• tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    5 ? mics. no contest. this album DEFINES 1994. dont let no east coast ? tell you otherwise. warren g had the ? on lock all of 1994. the album was so incredible and had so many single worthy tracks that album ran its course all the way up intil spring break 95. no weak or subpar tracks. everything is pure excellence. 5 footas flow on super soul sis>any of biggies flows on RTD. warren g production on GFE>any east coast producer (except RZA) at that time. this is the album that saved russell simmons from the poor house and def jam from collapsing. SUMMER 1994 YOU HAD TO ? BE THERE. YALL ? HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT THIS ALBUM. g funk era one of them albums you can hear and recall all the ? you was doing at the time. I love G Funk Era
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2011
    Dead at being better then RTD

way better than ? RTD. sold more than RTD. RTD aint the pinnacle in 94. stop letting these biased ass east coast ? brainwash you with that ? . Tical was better than RTD. Dare Iz was better than RTD. Funk Da World was better than RTD. Just because a ? died dont mean yall gotta rewrite history about was banging in 94. RTD was mainstream hip hop like how drake now. real ? wasnt checking for that ? . G Funk Era had the whole year on lock. not to mention ? always talked about how biggie stole the concept of juicy from do you see. soon as i heard RTD i was like this ? is a warren g copycat with the same sample. same lyrics about coming up. ? RTD
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2011
    I don't care who had ? on lock or who was more popular

RTD is a better album

You hate NY hip hop so your biased

4 of my top 5 DOA is from NY. the ? in my avi is from NY. this aint no NY hate. have you even listened to entire G Funk Era before? im talking about a real listen. not no point and click ? .
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2011
    Mr Malik, 5 Footaz, Jah Skillz and Twins guest appearances>any verse you think thats lyrical on RTD. How is the album lyrically in hell when Warren G was giving you a down to earth honest presentation about his life instead of a fake ass persona that his CEO created for him. Biggie rhymes are in hell. suckin the father ? of his woman, shooting pregnant women in the stomach, watching men ? each other, calling his mom a ? , the antichrist rhymes. smh. whatever floats yall boat.
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2011
    You sound like a damn buffoon. RTD was mainstream like Drake? Maybe the real ? in your little area won't checking for it, but in Hip Hops mecca, it was by far the best album of 94. Gimme the Loot. Suicidal Thoughts. Unbelievable. Everyday Struggle. Friend of Mine. Mainstream like Drake? ? RTD was nothing but a glimpse into everyday street life. I swear you ? just type to be typing.

? ny. nobody give a damn about the mecca. the same ? ass ? you praising is the reason why the mecca hasnt been relevant in 14 years. ? what you talking about. the album was mainstream. numbers dont lie. G Funk Era 5 times platnium in 94. 49 States>noo yawk ? . regulate the biggest hip hop single in 94. 4 times platnium on ATR SDTK. warren G owned 94. warren g gave NYC the blueprint to how to freak a isley brother/mtume sample that all of their rappers lived by in 1995 and beyond. RTD was sugar sweet pop candy. sucking somebody father ? is a glimpse into street life? good thing i was sheltered in the burbs then smh
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2011
    RTD is a" i just started listening to rap in 2006 when my mom put ridin ? on my ipod and im finally start to catch up on 90s rap" classic. RTD wasnt ? in 94. ? will not rewrite history in here. ? that
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2011
    garv wrote: »
    Amy Winehouse wasn't Nas closest friend, they were seen together a grand number of 1 time. Nas and Amy Winehouse share the same producer in Salaam Remi so its plausible that they were going to work with each other some time or the other, especially with the fact that Winehouse was already a big Nas fan and generally was the type of musician who you could see Nas working together with, since his worked with the likes of Lauryn Hill and Christette Michelle in the past, and grew up on Miles Davis.

However what binds Chris Martin and Jay-Z together, same producers? No, Same type of music? No, its obvious Jay felt he needed some white friends to boost his popularity amongst the white middle class which he so longs to be a part of, the funny thing is that Jay has more money than most upper and middle class white folks, but he don't have the skin color, so even with hundreds of millions in his bank account, he don't feel that better than the average white man on a 100,000 a year, thats what you call mental genocide.

Ether bomb.

camel_dead.jpg

what the heck is a Jay Z?
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2011
    garv wrote: »
    Amy Winehouse wasn't Nas closest friend, they were seen together a grand number of 1 time. Nas and Amy Winehouse share the same producer in Salaam Remi so its plausible that they were going to work with each other some time or the other, especially with the fact that Winehouse was already a big Nas fan and generally was the type of musician who you could see Nas working together with, since his worked with the likes of Lauryn Hill and Christette Michelle in the past, and grew up on Miles Davis.

However what binds Chris Martin and Jay-Z together, same producers? No, Same type of music? No, its obvious Jay felt he needed some white friends to boost his popularity amongst the white middle class which he so longs to be a part of, the funny thing is that Jay has more money than most upper and middle class white folks, but he don't have the skin color, so even with hundreds of millions in his bank account, he don't feel that better than the average white man on a 100,000 a year, thats what you call mental genocide.

Ether bomb.

camel_dead.jpg

what the heck is a Jay Z?
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2011
    2wo8xe8.jpg

The timing of this thread lol. I just bought The Black Album on vinyl yesterday because i didnt give it a fair chance in 2003. I been smoking and bumpin this ? all night and morning. im listening to it now. Its actually a real dope album. I forgot how Jay Z killed Dec 4. Change Clothes is my ? . Dirt Off Ya Shoulder and 99 Problems are head nodders soon as the beat drop. PSA is dope. Encore too. Threat is my ? too though. that beat is tough and Jay Z flowin his ass off on it. Jay Z got 3 classics Vol 1, BP and TBA
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2011
    a_list wrote: »
    Yo, this cant be...lol...no way is this happening....Sarcasm rite Tomp?

no seriously its a great album. maybe better than BP. i will have to listen to BP later to compare. when i bought it in 03 i was already prejudice against it based on that wack ass BP2 and never really gave it a decent listen
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    nobody wants to see j cole fail. he's talented. he has potential and he has a dream. i hope he sells a million in one week. the cole hate stems from those ? poor business/career moves he is making by being signed with roc nation. j cole should of been working on a B and C plan when who dat flopped. its like this ? basically sat on his ass a year with empty promises and unanswered questions. how can you respect someone as an arist when they tell you some ? like they know who leaking they records but its nothing they can do about it or i dont know what my next single is. he's not proactive and he is not wise as you dudes make him out to be. he rap about the science of relationships but cant recognize with his own eyes that his label DOES NOT have one with him.
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    nobody wants to see j cole fail. he's talented. he has potential and he has a dream. i hope he sells a million in one week. the cole hate stems from those ? poor business/career moves he is making by being signed with roc nation. j cole should of been working on a B and C plan when who dat flopped. its like this ? basically sat on his ass a year with empty promises and unanswered questions. how can you respect someone as an arist when they tell you some ? like they know who leaking they records but its nothing they can do about it or i dont know what my next single is. he's not proactive and he is not wise as you dudes make him out to be. he rap about the science of relationships but cant recognize with his own eyes that his label DOES NOT have one with him.
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    great investment. the wingstops in greater houston area are ALWAYS packed with patrons and take out orders have up to an hour wait with lines going outside. Saturdays and Sundays during football season are insane at wingstop its hard to find a seat cause everybody watching games. some of these franchises also have TABC licence so they can serve alcohol. this will make him more money than entertainment.smart move
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    smh @ biggie not replying to hit em up because pac wasnt getting naked. any guy into ? play has homosexual undertones. when he did that skit on LAD i knew biggie wasnt a rapper i should be listening to
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    smh @ biggie not replying to hit em up because pac wasnt getting naked. any guy into ? play has homosexual undertones. when he did that skit on LAD i knew biggie wasnt a rapper i should be listening to
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    binstar wrote: »
    How am i the one worked up but you not only made the thread but also the first 10 replies. lol.

I heard a story about somebody trying to step to Biggie in their own hometown and BIG accepted the challenge on the terms that if dude loses he would be humiliated in front of the whole concert. Dude couldn't hang and tried to get live, got pistol-whipped and then got him and his peoples shot the ? up.

You heard a story about a man possibly getting naked and decided to make a thread about it.

eh that story is boring. tell me about the time when Biggie was about to get his scalp pressed by them Bay Area ? and E40 had to save his life
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    binstar wrote: »
    How am i the one worked up but you not only made the thread but also the first 10 replies. lol.

I heard a story about somebody trying to step to Biggie in their own hometown and BIG accepted the challenge on the terms that if dude loses he would be humiliated in front of the whole concert. Dude couldn't hang and tried to get live, got pistol-whipped and then got him and his peoples shot the ? up.

You heard a story about a man possibly getting naked and decided to make a thread about it.

eh that story is boring. tell me about the time when Biggie was about to get his scalp pressed by them Bay Area ? and E40 had to save his life
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    Biggie claimed to not liking 40's music in a Canadian magazine, and E-40 got so offended that Biggie didn't like his music, that he sent goons after him after Big performed at a venue in Sacramento.

tell me about the time at jack the rapper 96 in atlanta when puffy damn near called the swat team on death row street team after they kiosk got bumrushedd and all those ? so called hardbody bad boy ? got dummied and planted. i also want to hear about the time when junior mafia got they ass beat on the strip by the outlaws and ran in a store to hide. also dont forget to tell me about when outlaws whooped mobb deep ass and chased them around the bus at the same convention and had JD and Kris Kross leave before they performance
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    Biggie claimed to not liking 40's music in a Canadian magazine, and E-40 got so offended that Biggie didn't like his music, that he sent goons after him after Big performed at a venue in Sacramento.

tell me about the time at jack the rapper 96 in atlanta when puffy damn near called the swat team on death row street team after they kiosk got bumrushedd and all those ? so called hardbody bad boy ? got dummied and planted. i also want to hear about the time when junior mafia got they ass beat on the strip by the outlaws and ran in a store to hide. also dont forget to tell me about when outlaws whooped mobb deep ass and chased them around the bus at the same convention and had JD and Kris Kross leave before they performance
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    The bolded is the only part i'm familiar with. In an interview Pac's ppl ran into Mobb Deep in Atlanta, and confronted Mobb Deep on speaking on 'Thug Life', but i never heard about them getting beat up. As far as the rest is concerned, read about it or something.

yeah mobb deep got they ass beat. prodigy got knocked out and havoc got chased around the bus
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    The bolded is the only part i'm familiar with. In an interview Pac's ppl ran into Mobb Deep in Atlanta, and confronted Mobb Deep on speaking on 'Thug Life', but i never heard about them getting beat up. As far as the rest is concerned, read about it or something.

yeah mobb deep got they ass beat. prodigy got knocked out and havoc got chased around the bus
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    man this is ridiculous i wonder what Ceasse and em had to put up with hanging w Biggie

no women and close quarters with other men
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    man this is ridiculous i wonder what Ceasse and em had to put up with hanging w Biggie

no women and close quarters with other men
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    on RD he frowned at weed and even called it dumb habit. on BP he was knarly dude puffin bob marley dude all day like rastafaris do.

all the ? /mack/player rhymes and he ends up taking his wife last name

on hova song pt 3 when he said him bleek and beans are a trinity. those are his brothers now he dont ? with neither one and calls Chris Martin and Kanye his brother

on RD he lied about owning helicopters, jets, yachts spending money from 88 and being this ultra plugged coke lord. dehaven and klein both expose him as a coke mule with no priors. in his book and his post retirement rhymes he downgrades into a street level dealer

autotune is self explanitory. he used it twice on BP3

ill never make the news again my mans will shoot ya. young ? that will ? for him blast 4 me. he got shooters in qb yada yada yada now on WTT he talking about he wanted to make them dons but they wanted to stay soldiers. riiiiiiiiight

and then of course the classic i dont respect sublims line. he dont respect them but thats all he throws.
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    bignorm73 wrote: »
    lol, you do realize that if he said Pac's name in LKG, than he'd probably be in jail.
    That song is a play by play of Pacs murder.

"My team in the marine blue" Crips
    Rest were the worms and the weak be= will murder you

he wouldnt have been in jail because he wrote and recorded the ? after pac died like a ? ass scary ass ? . smh @ play by play account. no ? . suge got some get back for pac but all puffy did was throw on a shiny suit and remade a pop song to jump start his career. i meant honor his dead "friend"