Tompetrez Realtalk on HipHop...

Comments

• tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    why should i believe all that tough guy, deep street morals ? jay z was rapping about on WTT when he actin like this with his own artist. i thought it was all black everything. jay z can murk someone over mentioning kanye but cant reply back to a j cole text message. why cant cole just get the point about Jay Z not giving a ? about his career.
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    J Cole : yo yo yo jay, can i get that verse, sorry for the 100th text, but i gotta deadline to meet?

Jay-Z: Ah, wow! [Laughs] That’s a tough question. [Pauses] What Deadline?

J Cole: September 2011?

Jay-Z: Ah, wow! [Laughs] That’s a tough answer. [Pauses] First Ive heard of this?

J Cole: -CONFUSED-

Jay-Z: Yeah, actually. We’ll talk soon, Me and Bleek babysitting Gwenths Paltrows daughter right now.

jay-z-laughing.jpg

lmao at the bolded
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    i dont know why ? trying to act like this all cole fault though. how yall gonna clown cole but give jay z a pass for this snake ? . jay z cant be a ? man and address cole? thats weak. i expect that from iovine but not jay z. im talking to yall jigga warriors in this thread trying to slyly defact from the cole fanbase. ? that.yall was talking about cole the future. roc nation behind him. artist development. dont mock him now. jay z set him up for failure 100% the camels fault. everything that could go wrong went wrong with this project. leaks, uncertain dates, no promotion and like alot of us ? beeen saying on the IC for 2 years. A LACK OF HANDS ON INTREST BY THE CEO OF ROC NATION RECORDS HIMSELF MR SHAWN KNOWLES. j cole down and out right now. be a fairy like Jay Z and kick a man when he down and out. Jay Z got yall ? stuck on that republican "i can do it myself help is weak ? ". dont fall for that kickback propraganda. a community is stronger than a indiviual. Jay Z could of built up an army of talent by now that could of possibly rivaled the golden days of the rocafella dynasty but this ? just wouldnt take extra steps, extra risks, extra polishing to his brand. thats why it is non existance. nobody talk about roc nation. nobody know who on roc nation. and nobody aint scared of roc nation. that scitzo game is just dragging him and his wife name through pig ? . 50 is always talking ? about him. wayne and bird stay throwing shots at him. Jay Z is a non factor in the music industry. he isnt a artist. he is just a commercialized brand name that the whites at WMG are pushing. the fake black americian dream. rags to ? . the only thing he got going for him is his money. no kind of personality. no kind of realness. just another llama sent out to slowly destroy the foundation of hip hop. ? every body that is a jay z fan. ? myself too. how can you put this leech into your top 5. and to all you so called proud new yorkers. you know your hip hop lineage better than any of us ? in the reason. why would you hold a seprent in higher regards than the godfathers of hip hop. they gave us hip hop. jay z aint gave us ? but 15 years of watered down hip hop that flooded out NY. NY is a non factor. yall suck jay z ? all day on these threads and NY aint doing ? on them charts. that ? that got smacked silly is controlling NY. when did NY get soft and start depending on Chicago ? to help yall out. all Jay Z does is leave a slimy trail of weakness, corruption, and deceit whereever he goes. he can ignore his wife, shack up in a hotel with a man for a month to make an album but cant give his artist 16 bars that will possibly put more money in his pocket by cole' records sales. Jay Z aint no ? hustler. he aint business minded. he just a dickrider. he cant give j cole a verse but he done 2 songs with frank ocean. all he does is dickride trends. instead of making the lanes like he claim which would be pushing j cole he jumps in other ? lanes. duet album with kanye. he wanna work with adele. frank ocean. bruno mars. no originality to Jay Z. no ear of an a/r to introduce us to anyone groundbreaking. no showsmanship to exhibit his label or artist. just an old ass man child with zero confidence and the s word. j cole probably had that sad look on his face cause he just like yall jigga warriors. probably defend everyone of jay z downfalls with the strength and might of 1000 delusional jiggaboos and that holding back tears face is karma biting him in his ass at that moment. if jay z could sell ? to his mom, shoot his brother, turn his back on the ? who MADE let alone screw over an artist what in your right mind think jay z gives a ? about YOU personally. ? swing from jay z nuts like this donkey kong country letting him dictate they taste in music. all them lowself esteem ? in that WTT thread trying they hardest to like that garbage ass album just because it got his name on it. thats not fandom. thats not being a stan. thats being obsessed with the man. you ? might as well go shop for panties and bras. ? jay z. j cole you stupid but i his pain. another one of jay z post rocafella failures.
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    If i was Cole i would diss Jay Z right now while still under the roc nation banner. ? the album. cole can scrap that and i wouldnt hold it against him. Cole has every right to go at Jay Z neck right now. it takes 2 parties to make a LEGAL BUSINESS contract. like 7th ward and others have said Cole been putting in the work. a bit misguided and late but regardless he held his end of the stick up. Jay Z has no excuse for not giving this dude answers and direction. i dont want to hear that cold hearted "its business ? ". as much as black musicians got ? and continued to get ? by the majors especially in the hip hop genre ? should be trying to look out for each other. nah Jay Z calls it helping out a grown man and you ? eat that excuse up.
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    the reality is the UK, Africa and Japan/East Asia are reppin hip hop harder than the blacks now a days. they still do the 5 elements religiously. they know and honor the real history. they respect the real artists we sleep on. they film the documentaries. its still a culture to them. all us black hip hoppers do is praise Jay Z money and garbage ass albums.
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    the reality is the UK, Africa and Japan/East Asia are reppin hip hop harder than the blacks now a days. they still do the 5 elements religiously. they know and honor the real history. they respect the real artists we sleep on. they film the documentaries. its still a culture to them. all us black hip hoppers do is praise Jay Z money and garbage ass albums.
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    Jay Z is older than Kane. Jay Z is 47 years old. Foxy just told yall ? he was pushing 30 when he was molesting her 16 years ago. only a insecure ? man would lie about his age.
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    Jay Z is older than Kane. Jay Z is 47 years old. Foxy just told yall ? he was pushing 30 when he was molesting her 16 years ago. only a insecure ? man would lie about his age.
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    so grown men can rap about swag, but i cant talk about it huh?

so when u listen to jayz rappin about his swag, do u skip that part?

did u skip the entire WTT album?

think ur sentences through before u debate a ? like me ? boy

lmao.............
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    so grown men can rap about swag, but i cant talk about it huh?

so when u listen to jayz rappin about his swag, do u skip that part?

did u skip the entire WTT album?

think ur sentences through before u debate a ? like me ? boy

lmao.............
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    and to think a month ago alot of these ? in here laughing at these cole gifs were the same ones sayin how he is the future. how he so talented and would have the summer on lock. Jay Z ? over ? yall cool with and yall just laugh like uncomfortable women? thats ? up. ? just trying to turn it into a cole roast thread so they can forget Jay Z is actually the loser in this situation. this no different from someone promising they gonna look at your application and then throw the ? away. J cole or no one deserves the runaround. a real ? will answer a call or txt and dead the ? right there. Jay Z stringing him along like a ? that aint business like or being a stand up ? .
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    Jay Z aint nothing but a tooth fairy ? anyways. The reason why he dont ? with cole is because of his numerous pac and nas mentions. Cole need to stick his chest out and keep his head up. get the aim correct and break the camel off with some ether. its been 10 years since that last dosage. he smiling and kissing kanye in the videos. he back to ? over ? and talking ? on the low. the same ? that got him in trouble 10 years ago. cole need to rip him a new one. come out of nowhere with a ether blast to catch this ? off guard and knock his ass out. cole need to diss kanye too. matter fact wiz need to diss kanye. if he want drama with young money bird just need to let wayne tear his head off on C4 like we all know wayne could do. personally i think the Nas Vs Jay II beef is coming soon. Jay Z and Kanye softer than wet toilet tissues. Game calling Beyonce all kinds of ? and hoes and Jay Z actin like Mickey Factz pretendin he dont know whats goin on but he out here sending subliminals to ? that got love for him. 50 always punking Jay Z talkin ? about him and all Jay Z dont say ? back like a little ? . They told us watch the throne. now lets watch them get knocked off it. neither one of these ? ass ? aint about that life they talking about. Jay Z will murk someone for Kanye but let ? call his wife a ? . right. he just trying to come off like a tough guy. smh @ 47 year old man threating to ? someone. This ? take to bodyguards to the rest room. no cordination. ? lanky ass sand mammal. cole need to diss him ASAP. Kanye dont want none. Kanye just act like a diva ? because thats the only time he have agression. ? ass ? channel toughness through a femine channel. J Cole could whoop both of these ? ass if we talking about hands. Game could beat both they ass at the same time.
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    cj012890 wrote: »
    ^^^worthless post

and you one of the main ? on cole ? talkin ? in the return of the simba thread now because another old ass 47 year old man tells you how to think all of the sudden you aint no cole fan. cole dont need flip flop ? like you. your demographic is the tweeny boppers aged 9-11. Damn you need Jay Z to tell you how to live your life. no wonder you love the man so much. jigga warriors aint ?
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    i bet you Jay Z ? ass wont put no brass knuckles on if someone run up on kanye the wrong way
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    i bet you Jay Z ? ass wont put no brass knuckles on if someone run up on kanye the wrong way
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    Im a Jay Z fan. I bought TBA 2 weeks ago. I bought WTT last friday. I just call him out on his sucker ? . Im far from a hater.
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    Vol 1>TBA>BP1. RD aint no ? classic. RD is one of the most boring debut albums ever. best album of 96 u smokin that ? that killed amy winehouse. Ironman>RD .
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    onepunch wrote: »
    your opinoin is null and void...Reasonable Doubt is absolutely a Hip Hop classic...? you been smoking?

RD aint no ? classic. all the albums from 96 that were huge at that time still get radio play especially Crossroads and California Love. I havent heard a song from RD on the radio since 1996 and that was the ? ass aint no ? song in which everybody thought was foxy joint. RD never was a classic. im not playing catch up like most of you jiggaboos. nobody was checkin for Jay Z in 96. Nobody was bumping no ? RD in 96. ? wasnt even calling albums "classic" in the 90s. RD became a classic when Jay Z needed a carbon footprint in the game like Nas had for Illmatic. Jay Z forced that "classic" ? on yall heads. even when vol 2 was on and poppin nobody talked about RD. hell be happy Jay Z didnt fizzle out 5 years later and was able to drop a classic BP1 instead of thinking the first ? gotta be the best. hell im a Prodigy/Mobb Deep stan and JH/Infamous aint ? compared to Hell On Earth (another album that overshadowed Jay Z. once again no one was checkin for Jay Z in 96). Real Jay Z fans know that Vol 1 was his best work in the 90s. Real Jay Z fans know the lyrical acclaim that Vol 1 recieved. a step up lyrically and musically from RD. aint no way a ? flowing off beat on a album gonna make it a classic. Vol1>TBA>BP1 Jay Z 3 classics. RD is not a classic. RD is an opinion that Jay Z shoved down yall ? throats. If any Jay Z "fan" puts RD over Vol 1 that tells me you a johnny come lately ? who hopped on the roc bandwagon in 2001. your opinion is null and void is you werent old enough to walk in a purchase a physical copy of RD during the time of its release because if you was that ? collected dust on the shelves and Pac, Bone, Fugees, Nas was what everyone was talking about and buying. Music Mania in austin was home away from home in the 90s. I have heard the most trendy to the most obscure hip hop discussed in that shop from 1992-2000 but i never heard any ? vouching for RD especially in 1996. this aint hate. im just tired of ? trying to rewrite history about RD. the album was ? weak, forgotten and stepped on until Jay Z reminded his new fans he had a career before 1998. ? RD 1/5 snoozefest. not a classic
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    fire!!!!!!!!!!
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    sad thing is this edited story cud really be applied to the situation

co sign. replace drake with meek millz and free with cole its the same ol ? . smh
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    sad thing is this edited story cud really be applied to the situation

co sign. replace drake with meek millz and free with cole its the same ol ? . smh
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    ? want to sit here and talk about carmen but keep forgettin or dont want to admit about the aftertaste that is in Jay Z throat every time he kiss Beyonce. I wasnt joking when I said he tasting Ras B, MH and Omarion butts when he taste Bey. Chris Stokes had everybody over there ? and suckin DC. (Chris Stokes worked on 3 destiny child albums. DC would be pent up in cali gettin tossed up) All the old members already confirmed this ? years ago. I was sayin this ? before the ? ? with stokes came to light.
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    ? want to sit here and talk about carmen but keep forgettin or dont want to admit about the aftertaste that is in Jay Z throat every time he kiss Beyonce. I wasnt joking when I said he tasting Ras B, MH and Omarion butts when he taste Bey. Chris Stokes had everybody over there ? and suckin DC. (Chris Stokes worked on 3 destiny child albums. DC would be pent up in cali gettin tossed up) All the old members already confirmed this ? years ago. I was sayin this ? before the ? ? with stokes came to light.
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011