Options

Comments

• tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    run up on kanye the wrong way he might murk ya
    run up on beyonce the wrong way he wont hurt ya

50 been talking ? about ? beyonce since he came in the game. he talked about her bad breath and lack of talent
    Game calls her a ? multiple times. brings up her past about ? locker room full of ?
    Pumper disses Jay Z manhood and shows beyonce who the alpha male is by saying all the thirsty ? he would do to her
    Wayne threatens to kidnap her.
    Buddens talked about how MH owned that ? years before Jay Z
    Stephon Marbury disses Jay Z and name drops his wife with sexual undertones

cant forget all the industry ? she done ? that Jay Z done songs with: Eminem, Wyclef, Nas, Wayne, Jermaine Dupri, etc

cant forget all the ? industry ? she ? that Jay Z tasting: Omarion, Sisqo, Marques Houston, Glenn Jones, Rodney Jerkins, Chris Stokes etc

and how cole gonna diss battier. at least he still in the league. im sure yall heard about all the hasbeens that beyonce done ? from MLB NBA NFL. 2 of them ? on basketball wives done ? yall gauhds wife.

this ? never stick up for his wife. ? tossin her name around with disrespect just like they used to toss her ? around before she met jay z. Beyonce wouldnt mind being kidnapped by wayne. thats probably the most aggression she experince since she been married uncle otis. she'll let the whole YMCMB camp go locomotive on her. she's done it before.
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Jay Z cant win a rap war without soldiers. trained, well fed soldiers at that. dame gone. beans gone. sp gone. tru life gon. roc nation does not exist. what the ? J Cole and Jay Electronica gonna do. YMCMB are obviously ready. just like beer said earlier. game is going jump in this beef on some uninvited bully ? . drake been wreckless lately dissing ? . i know wiz got some ? to get off his chest about the gayfish. good music aint gonna do ? . day day is that ? but big sean dont want none of that life. 50 desperate as ? for some attention he gonna have his flat ass noze snoopin around making comments soon dissin both camps lol. and last but not least you cannot rule out a possible ether 2 diss track in the making. i been saying this for nearly a year now. nas is on some sinister ? right now. you gotta read between the lines of his latest music. ? taking shots and mocking jay z. the bulk of the Jay Z v Nas beef was based on royal positioning. comments about the best, throne, classic are sparking up some tension with the real NY kings. Alot of ? spoke out on how wack WTT was. This GOAT ? is wearing thin on uncle otis. Time for him to show the millenium ? and 90s ? babies if he still got it in him which we all know he dont or somebody like Drake gonna be wearing the crown next.
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    Options
    LOL, Russell coppin Pleas for Wayne before Jay murders him. That was code for:

"OK Jay, please go easy".

LOL.

Jay Z couldnt even finish off Jim Jones. This is the same man who lets ? call his wife ? and ? 's but will diss you in a second if you speak on one of his man crushes. take it easy? all jay z knows is the easy route. and then you gonna say Jay Z survived ether. ? u sick. crying on the ? radio and still talking about it 10 years later isnt surviving. Jay Z hasnt even taken the first step to admit to himself he got ethered. ? got a long way to go to survive ether. remember this ? ass ? cried on BP3 about people calling him a camel. what can jay z say to crush waynes soul hmmm? "um i wanted to sign you to the roc?"" i was on 2 of your artist records while i couldnt cole 1 verse?". "you make ? pop out babies while i cant get bey preggos?" im really trippin on how yall ? ass jiggaboos forget that Jay Z was the ? ? that started all of this. Wayne was in jail all of 2010. Nicki and Drake had they careers blooming and Birdman was too busy being a real CEO. YMCMB had nothing against Jay Z. hell drake did 2 records with him. wayne always gives him props. YMCMB in they own lane. Jay Z is just a jealous ? with too much time on his hands. instead of getting his wife pregnant he worried about birdman bank account. only a blackman given wealth by a jew would ridicule another hundred millionaire. but the real deal about this beef is a south vs east undertone. ? the east coast though. birdman and slim been at this ? for 20 years and Cash Money Records is more relevant and bigger than ever. Birdman been counting millions while jay z was doing peter pan stage numbers. birdman was pushing big herion and coke while jay z was losing bricks. birdman got the same street hustler to corporate hustler backstory that ? suck jay z ? about. but i guess since he a southerner like master p, j prince, tony draper, JPE, its nothing to make a big fuss over. Jay Z been through 5 labels. Bronald still on they 1st going 20 year strong. ? cash money will never fall off. Southern CEOs>East Coast CEOs. LMAO @ you and every ? ass ? running the distance with that baby money line. ? post up a pic with you holding $250,000 cash within the next 5 minutes or ? yourself. Birdman waste more money at strip clubs in 1 night than all of us ? would make in 3-4 years. yall jiggaboos on some heavy stan ? thinking Jay Z money=your money. Jay Z dont give a ? about cheerleaders. ask J cole.
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    Options
    this aint nothing but some old fashioned Nas hate. first of all most of the fickle ass ? who call Nastradamus anything other than a great album are just some johnny come lately Nas fans who probably started checkin for him around I Am and thought he was gonna make more hate me now tracks. ? yall. Nastradamus is a GREAT album. 4/5. superior lyricism shown on this album that was more creative and expansive than the likes of DMX, Jay Z and others during 99-00. Nastradamus title track is a BANGER. one of my top 5 Nas songs. winter 99 futuristic ? yall dont about that joint. ? yall. Project Window is pure poetry. Come Get Me is HARDBODY. i remember he did that ? on Chris Rock HBO show and i bought the album the next day. Nas and Premo best collab since NYSOM pt2. New World is genius. all that ? he rapped about in New World is happening now. Nas was another Queens rapper talking about the illuminati before it became trendy to be aware of them. ? Loves Us is a real ass track. im not a fan of religious "street" tracks but that track is inspiring. Shoot Em Up is dope as ? . I love that Piano riff and Jingle Bells interpolation. Life We Chose is hard. Yall just some young ? . Owe Me Something was big in the clubs in 99-00. The first time I got grinded on in a club they played that song to a packed dance floor of hoes getting loose. This is a great album. stop letting these blogsites cloud yall judgement and actually sit down and listen to Nastradamus. I loved this album since it came out. vol 3 cant ? with it. VVV cant ? with it. then there was x cant ? with it. man ? yall haters. Nas dropped 2 albums in 1 year in 99 real Nas fans were GRATEFUL for this. remember we havent had a full Nas LP since IWW. I Am Double Album was on the verge of being scrapped altogether because this album leak had a HIGH demand. Murda Muzik and Nastradamus are forefathers of downloaded hip hop albums. piracy destroyed the continuity and presentation of the real works of these albums. none the less instead of being scary little ? . Mobb and Nas kept making music and fufilled their fans wishes by dropping albums despite widespread bootlegging.
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    Options
    this aint nothing but some old fashioned Nas hate. first of all most of the fickle ass ? who call Nastradamus anything other than a great album are just some johnny come lately Nas fans who probably started checkin for him around I Am and thought he was gonna make more hate me now tracks. ? yall. Nastradamus is a GREAT album. 4/5. superior lyricism shown on this album that was more creative and expansive than the likes of DMX, Jay Z and others during 99-00. Nastradamus title track is a BANGER. one of my top 5 Nas songs. winter 99 futuristic ? yall dont about that joint. ? yall. Project Window is pure poetry. Come Get Me is HARDBODY. i remember he did that ? on Chris Rock HBO show and i bought the album the next day. Nas and Premo best collab since NYSOM pt2. New World is genius. all that ? he rapped about in New World is happening now. Nas was another Queens rapper talking about the illuminati before it became trendy to be aware of them. ? Loves Us is a real ass track. im not a fan of religious "street" tracks but that track is inspiring. Shoot Em Up is dope as ? . I love that Piano riff and Jingle Bells interpolation. Life We Chose is hard. Yall just some young ? . Owe Me Something was big in the clubs in 99-00. The first time I got grinded on in a club they played that song to a packed dance floor of hoes getting loose. This is a great album. stop letting these blogsites cloud yall judgement and actually sit down and listen to Nastradamus. I loved this album since it came out. vol 3 cant ? with it. VVV cant ? with it. then there was x cant ? with it. man ? yall haters. Nas dropped 2 albums in 1 year in 99 real Nas fans were GRATEFUL for this. remember we havent had a full Nas LP since IWW. I Am Double Album was on the verge of being scrapped altogether because this album leak had a HIGH demand. Murda Muzik and Nastradamus are forefathers of downloaded hip hop albums. piracy destroyed the continuity and presentation of the real works of these albums. none the less instead of being scary little ? . Mobb and Nas kept making music and fufilled their fans wishes by dropping albums despite widespread bootlegging.
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Nastradamus wasnt even nas' worst album, the nastradamus video might have been weak but the lyrics are on point

Now, lounge homeboy, you in the Godly zone
    Rest in peace, Ill Will, now your name's in the throne
    and We gon' rep it the best that we can
    Physically, you was killed by the weapons of man
    But where you at now, you lamp laid in Mac's now
    Where Bravehearts put they rap down in honor of your name, you a legend
    And they don't understand how you ceo from heaven
    But that's another level, brethren

he killed that ?

co sign. Nas 3rd verse on Nastradamus>anything on Vol 3
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Nastradamus wasnt even nas' worst album, the nastradamus video might have been weak but the lyrics are on point

Now, lounge homeboy, you in the Godly zone
    Rest in peace, Ill Will, now your name's in the throne
    and We gon' rep it the best that we can
    Physically, you was killed by the weapons of man
    But where you at now, you lamp laid in Mac's now
    Where Bravehearts put they rap down in honor of your name, you a legend
    And they don't understand how you ceo from heaven
    But that's another level, brethren

he killed that ?

co sign. Nas 3rd verse on Nastradamus>anything on Vol 3
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    Options
    that look ma no pen ? is wack. i rather a ? take his time and pen some quality rhymes instead making up ? as he go. and besides using no pen is no big deal. punch in punch out. thats how all rappers do it. this is just more propaganda to make it seem like Jay Z is some kind of stellar MC. i guess ? gonna forget he dumbed down his music to double his dollars
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Wales fanbase consist mainly of black women, J Cole fanbase is a little bit of every group imo (women, college kids, heads, streets, and mainstream). Like i've been telling ya'll ? from the beginning, stop being so wrapped up in the perception of success (radio play, bet,etc) and focus on fanbase. I seriously think people under estimate J Coles fanbase and all that touring he does.

Singles aren't a guarantee for ? nowadays other than ringtone sales. People buy albums because they feel emotionally invested in a artist (which is why Wayne will sell despite a ? album).

? stop it. forreal. what ? fan base does cole have. cole dont even have no ? on the radio. no ? demand. bad girls club and this new joint chartin higher than work out has ever. nobody buying your surreal imaginary cole marketing plan. ever since he fingered ? you and left your panties ? the night when you used 13 exclamation points to spread the fact that "HE IS ON USTREAM TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and he made you look dumb as ? your prediction, reports and insight is invalid. ? 2 weeks ago you threw in the towel because "j cole dont have singles" now singles dont mean ? ? GTFOH. h rap correct wale got a push behind him j cole dont. it dont matter if the homeless was behind wale at least he got a fanbase. cole dont have a ? thing. stop acting like you forgot when they booed his ass of the stage at the loud tour. the ? aint no grinder. the ? dont want it. what type of lazy ? ? is that by putting them old ass songs on the album. what the ? is a EP every sunday compared to ? on the radio. LMAO @ brother bear for tweeting his ? during the VMAS. Jay Z and Kanye were hiding and holding hands with the ? in my avi. not a hip hop artist but the same artist you called a hermaphodite. the same hermaphodite who did a security sweep live on camera because kanye got shook when young money was making all that noise when nicki won. why wasnt cole chilling with them. talk about tyga hairline all yall want. ? was seen at the VMAS. not cole. CCC/MMG was at the VMAs not cole. WTB was at the VMAS not cole. all these "hood" support you frown on make Jay Z look distant as ? from his label. We knew all them ? was in the building. Roc Nation wasnt in the building. Its okay. 20 some odd days until we see how this roc nation promotion team you always hollerin about pays off for j cole. you need to stop typing delusional ? and come up with one of them swiss cheese ass excuses that we all laugh at.
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Does this ? Tomp understand i don't read anything he says if it's over 3 lines.

thats that ? unaccredited party school education keepin your ? illiterate. keep at though. youll be wearing a blouse and pumps to someone's law firm sorting out mail/taking phone calls. i think being a public defender is way too advanced for you
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    Options
    the real classic Jay Z album. before dickriders and casual fans jumped on in 2001. most of these jigga warriors couldnt rap back 8 bars from an album cut off this joint.

vol 1>TBA>BP>Vol3>the rest of his garbage catalog
  • tompetrez3
    edited September 2011
    Options
    if that fat ass ? can eat buckets of greasy chicken infront of ? , have a ? best friend who like to sodimize kids and let that said ballerina ? his wife i think twinkle toes pac would last
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    for those who requested it here it is...
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Take that ice up, for tromp - whackest in the IC
    And yo - tell thesynthesis, your posts also unreadable
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    jay-z-crazy.jpg?w=450&h=512
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I know there are a bunch of double posts and this is not the complete Tomp collection but I will fix that ? when I get back from running errands till then enjoy 1 of the GOAT Posters takes on all things HipHop...
  • Adam|Ross
    Adam|Ross Members Posts: 179
    edited September 2011
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Queens still running Jay Z. when is that ether gonna be cured?

dead . .
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lmaooooooooooo
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Got damn how did I miss this ? ?

I may read it like a novel.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Oh ? ...I'm gonna enjoy this.

This is like a "best of Tompetrez" titangraph compilation..lmao
  • [Deleted User]
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Got damn how did I miss this ? ?

I may read it like a novel.

real ? ....

this is something u actually kick back and read knowing u about to get ya value ....
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Options
    This ? some epic stuff here
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    smh at tomp sleeping on tba
  • [Deleted User]
    edited September 2011
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    those usmarin3 threads are lame as ? and i done seen plenty of ? compromise and put their tails between their legs in his threads. ? cant make a thread without throwing someone under a bus. step ya post game up uncle tom you got 10K posts in this ? hating on ? but sticking up for your husband Shawn Knowles. GTFOH

HaHaHaHa !