Tompetrez Realtalk on HipHop...

Options

Comments

• tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    mattee u sound krazy did u hear alize on da REFILL? da roidz dre start'd poppin after he got pop'd live on tv is fuukin his voice up...& dre can neva really drop a legit klassik cuz he dont writer his own lyrikz real spitterz dont respect that ? wit out a ghost write dre aint ? rappin....& ? azz dre is pushin 50 aint he?? i hope he dont try 2 rap gangsta on detox cuz suge ? 'd that dre day character along time ago...

LMAO........i said it before gee757 funniest poster since IC came back LMAO
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    mattee u sound krazy did u hear alize on da REFILL? da roidz dre start'd poppin after he got pop'd live on tv is fuukin his voice up...& dre can neva really drop a legit klassik cuz he dont writer his own lyrikz real spitterz dont respect that ? wit out a ghost write dre aint ? rappin....& ? azz dre is pushin 50 aint he?? i hope he dont try 2 rap gangsta on detox cuz suge ? 'd that dre day character along time ago...

LMAO........i said it before gee757 funniest poster since IC came back LMAO
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    she looks like a homeless ? that arrived on the set of "crush on you" 13 years late trying on costumes. not a good look. this can confirm her face is hell when she has no make up. the worst looking i seen miss minaj since she ? on herself on stage. its that ? in her that got her acting all stupid. i have a lesbian chick i work with and she said nicki probably havent never been with a woman because you can tell by her mannerisms whatever that means lol
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ke$ha tik tok my latest guilty pleasure. i love the song. love the video. white girls lose it when this song come on. matter of fact this year i had sex with my first white woman ever off the strength of this song
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol plz dont get it twist'd i just listen'd 2 da dre trak 2 hear if he still had it & he sound'd dumb az fuuuk if that is wat detox is gonna sound like itz gonna FLOP.....& alize did du that shady ? stealin other peoplez work on deathrow actin like he did everythang listen 2 2pac pac aint lyin about ? ...

that is y alize is takin so long 2 drop detox cuz takez 3yrz just 2 do 1 song & hez 2 bizzy @ home suckin ? & eatin ? & ya hate fa suge is funnie thatz all i gotta say...lol

GOAT INTERVIEW LMAO
    "suckin ? and eatin ? "
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol plz dont get it twist'd i just listen'd 2 da dre trak 2 hear if he still had it & he sound'd dumb az fuuuk if that is wat detox is gonna sound like itz gonna FLOP.....& alize did du that shady ? stealin other peoplez work on deathrow actin like he did everythang listen 2 2pac pac aint lyin about ? ...

that is y alize is takin so long 2 drop detox cuz takez 3yrz just 2 do 1 song & hez 2 bizzy @ home suckin ? & eatin ? & ya hate fa suge is funnie thatz all i gotta say...lol

GOAT INTERVIEW LMAO
    "suckin ? and eatin ? "
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    jek wrote: »
    Those are FAILS!! Sorry man. I dont Agree not even a lil bit JD??????? Did you bump your ? head? Pshhhh. I understand defending Preemo cuz He's a Hip hop legend that can go beat for beat wit dre but RZA? when was the last time he had some hot ? come out?.. and dont ever say a ? like JD again

JD catalog ? on Dre's catalog. Kanye catalog ? on dre's. pharrell (well chad hugo lol) is even a better producer than dr dre. hell even DJ Toomp is better than Dre right now. first of all there is really no such thing as a Dr. Dre beat. DJ Yella/DJ Alladin/Jerry Heller produced SOC/HMR/N4L. Daz/QDIII/Quik/Rick Rock were responsible for his death row work and Storch/Melman/Hitman/Elizondo/Bass Brothers are responsible for the aftermath catalog. that ? ass ? always need someone to help him produce an album. he's not a producer. he's and arranger/engineer tech geek that gets all the credit for music that other people made. when u got 3 different labels saying the same thing about a lazy ass producer stealing production credit it kind of looks suspect. i dont care how dope you think your album is it shouldnt take a so called musical genius 10 years to produce a regular length LP. detox was supposed to come out right after MMLP. he was screaming detox during the up in smoke tour and that was like ages ago. Knocturnal was supposed to be the featured star of the LP and Denzel was gonna do voice overs. its a slap in the face to real ? that been waiting on this album to drop a song featuring Jay Z. smh @ 2 ? pushing 50 trying to appeal to the youth
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    jek wrote: »
    Those are FAILS!! Sorry man. I dont Agree not even a lil bit JD??????? Did you bump your ? head? Pshhhh. I understand defending Preemo cuz He's a Hip hop legend that can go beat for beat wit dre but RZA? when was the last time he had some hot ? come out?.. and dont ever say a ? like JD again

JD catalog ? on Dre's catalog. Kanye catalog ? on dre's. pharrell (well chad hugo lol) is even a better producer than dr dre. hell even DJ Toomp is better than Dre right now. first of all there is really no such thing as a Dr. Dre beat. DJ Yella/DJ Alladin/Jerry Heller produced SOC/HMR/N4L. Daz/QDIII/Quik/Rick Rock were responsible for his death row work and Storch/Melman/Hitman/Elizondo/Bass Brothers are responsible for the aftermath catalog. that ? ass ? always need someone to help him produce an album. he's not a producer. he's and arranger/engineer tech geek that gets all the credit for music that other people made. when u got 3 different labels saying the same thing about a lazy ass producer stealing production credit it kind of looks suspect. i dont care how dope you think your album is it shouldnt take a so called musical genius 10 years to produce a regular length LP. detox was supposed to come out right after MMLP. he was screaming detox during the up in smoke tour and that was like ages ago. Knocturnal was supposed to be the featured star of the LP and Denzel was gonna do voice overs. its a slap in the face to real ? that been waiting on this album to drop a song featuring Jay Z. smh @ 2 ? pushing 50 trying to appeal to the youth
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    chompollet wrote: »
    LOL the Chronic albums ? on THEM ALL.. Stop dreaming

you can thank Daz, DOC, Warren G and in house band for Solar Records for that.
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    chompollet wrote: »
    LOL the Chronic albums ? on THEM ALL.. Stop dreaming

you can thank Daz, DOC, Warren G and in house band for Solar Records for that.
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Buddens and Ortiz because any group with Jay Z in it is severely weakend by 2 ? hova
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    when is jay z gonna get off of drakes ? and do something with his artist?
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    when is jay z gonna get off of drakes ? and do something with his artist?
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i rather be a broke mixtape rapper than to sell my soul for riches. no thats not crazy talk. if you really respect hip hop you should feel the same way. i love this culture. this is my religion. hell ? no i wouldnt sell my soul for nothing. easy comes easy goes. give me a faithful core fanbase, a vinyl presser and my artistic freedom and i will make and maintain that same million dollars that rapper X (JAY Z) sold his soul for. i know alot of u dudes are young and want that fast money but im going to be honest. hard work is the way to do it.

besides most of these independent dudes are eating waaaaay better than ? on the majors. i was just down at SXSW 2 weeks ago in austin. Mos Def down there gettin 100K+door for a thursday night show. a few other backpackers are pulling in that big money.
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    he's too busy sucking ? and eating ?
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    im disturbed by drakes legend reference. this dude is full of himself. im glad birdman used him for all those hooks
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    im disturbed by drakes legend reference. this dude is full of himself. im glad birdman used him for all those hooks
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? drake. cornrows is black culture. ? been rockin braids since the slaveships. nothing but braids and fros over here
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? drake. cornrows is black culture. ? been rockin braids since the slaveships. nothing but braids and fros over here
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    the thread starter is correct. this came out of the mar or april 2003 issue of xxl. this is the same issue where puff told premier step his game up and mo bee admitted that all of them ? was hiding from pac in south florida.

? biggie. rot in ? . who shot ya? set pac up in 94 got pac killed in 96
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    the thread starter is correct. this came out of the mar or april 2003 issue of xxl. this is the same issue where puff told premier step his game up and mo bee admitted that all of them ? was hiding from pac in south florida.

? biggie. rot in ? . who shot ya? set pac up in 94 got pac killed in 96
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    what the ? did his mom have to base this lawsuit on? her son running to the crips paying them 3 million dollars to ? pac? he got what was coming to him. jealousy and karma is a ? !
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    what the ? did his mom have to base this lawsuit on? her son running to the crips paying them 3 million dollars to ? pac? he got what was coming to him. jealousy and karma is a ? !
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? mobb deep
    ? biggie
    ? bad boy as a staff, record label and as a ? crew you wanna be down with bad boy then ? you too
    chino xl ? you too