Comments

• tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    oh yeah cant forget about Rick Ross
  • tompetrez3
    edited May 2011
    ? i just saw the police around the corner from my window...

LMFAO. FOF post material. im sill LMAO at this ?
  • tompetrez3
    edited May 2011
    why in the ? did you even have to put guru name next to cl smooth like some messy ass broad. biggie was out in that time too. rtd cant ? with main ingredient. ? i been sayin that since i joined this board. cl was spitting that grown man/player ? that biggie and jay z claim they pioneered. cl was talking about tapering suits in 92 jay z 14 years late as usual. ill take you there is smoother than big poppa, juicy, aint no ? whatever. and unlike ? ass biggie and jay z cl was throwing shots at the west coast on main ingredient 1 year before ? started getting heptic

when dynamite my rhythm this is east coast terrorism>>>>any ? craig mack wrote for biggie on RTD
  • tompetrez3
    edited May 2011
    look at wale and look at j cole

wale is about to have a project released like a few months after his arrival on mmg
    cole is still looking for the "right" single, waiting for the "right" time GTFOH

wale has been touring with platnium artists cross country.
    j cole has been touring the cafeterias doing free shows at junior colleges wherever he can get booked at

wale gonna be at summer jam
    j cole is not

wale got music videos
    j cole got videos of excuses
  • tompetrez3
    edited May 2011
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    While ya'll ? are on your Ms. Cleo ? , can ya'll give me the powerball numbers?

no problem.

88 for the year he got chased in his building
    95 for when haitain jack smacked him around
    98 is when pun cracked a bottle over his head
    00 for when he did a strech armstong dhalsim handshake from across the room to prodigy
    01 for when ether was dropped on him

and the bonus ball number is 50 for stepping in his face, calling him a punk and selling more records than him in less time
  • tompetrez3
    edited May 2011
    shenco wrote: »
    The IC is so ass backwards. If y'all on some ? J. Cole ? , why are you on the edge of your seats waiting on this man's single? As much as you clowns would love to deny it, the Reason is full of some undercover fans

? j cole. we aint waiting for his single to drop. we waiting on you jigga warriors to eat crow and make excuses to why he gonna flop. remember how J Cole made Usuncl3tom look like a short bus riding ? when he was supposed to do that ustream and relase a single. classic thread. endless laughs at the expense of cole, jay z and jigga warriors.
  • tompetrez3
    edited May 2011
    Kingdome Done should be on the list too. 25 million dollars of marketing for an album that had a 83% dropoff the 2nd week and barely went platnium
  • tompetrez3
    edited May 2011
    the roc never ran ? last decade. 2000 was Eminem and Nelly year. 2001 was Nelly and Ja Rule and 2002 was Ashanti, Nelly and Eminem year. The roc never was the top dog at anytime
  • tompetrez3
    edited May 2011
    Carter 1,2,3>BP 1,2,3 and Vol 1,2,3
  • tompetrez3
    edited May 2011
    been crying to this track since 96. life goes on and only ? can judge me always make me fight back tears. the whole makaveli album can make me cry too
  • tompetrez3
    edited May 2011
    ROFL.....what a ? !!!!

yeah i know. but look tho. better to cry about some real ? than to ride a old ass ? ? all day because he got 450 million dollars. thats femine to me. thats what wrong with you little ? . yall too cool for anything. autisic ass add generation dont know how to express emotion because you too busy trying to impress the next man. like a said just like a woman. a good cry will keep you from bottling up your emotions and doing some ? that will get you an extended stay in a prison with other men (in which you will cry everynight) or death.

you gonna see though. first you gotta get a life outside the IC. love your family, get some friends, make bonds, watch tragic/sad events occur, shed tears and gain memories and then call another man a ? for crying
  • tompetrez3
    edited May 2011
    even Jay Z got songs that made him cry...

2:08

esco called me a ? . boo hoo. did I, did I, did, did I warrant that
  • tompetrez3
    edited May 2011
    Lol yeah keep tellin urself that and pumping that koolaid. In reality it's supremely feminine to base your life around a man u never met, negatively or positively, and obsess and write essays about him. Now go cry about that lady marmalade. sMH @ the Emo thugs acting like u can't feel or relate to the song without crying. And claiming it's cuz life been too hard. GTFOH.

i aint crying over no ? pac ? . i know you gettin your roast on but lets be serious here for a second
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNED IN THE PAST WEEK IN REAL LIFE ABOUT HIP HOP?

nothing like an annual hacking to the IC servers that are unprotected and sitting on someone's dining room table to make you more aware of who is actually hot in the streets instead of hearing some ? driving jigga warrior talk about "all" the ? bump in the morning. and speaking of J Cole where is that full drive promoting that he said he was gonna do 2 weeks ago. i listened and taped the mem day wknd mix i aint hear one ? j cole song on it. i heard krit. i heard lil b. i even heard that new white girl everybody talking about. i didnt hear j cole ? on the radio. none of his music is being played through the finals while t pain songs come on every time the heat make a crowd igniting play. my parents had a get together. saw a few cousins, fam friends. none of them ? aint checkin for cole. matter of fact most of them aint heard about him. and the ones that do gave me that wicked sideeye look like ? are u serious right now? i played a pickup game of football with the fam. ? was bumpin all that agressive ? . no j cole songs. i took a ride out to the country with my lady and she skipped in the morning with the quickness on her ipod. i asked her does that song make her panties moist and she said ? no and j cole is overrated. i have the conversation on video but she dont want her face on the internet lol. long story short aint nobody checking for no ? j cole.

big time shoutout to c0dy that ? got more pull than Jay Z. and what a opportunist! that ? shut down the IC on a major holiday, got all of our personal information and left his mark for a whole week while J Cole taking $5 bar about to close photo specials with a ? thats on his grind. if a jigga warrior can name me one rep from the rocnation a/r, devolpment, marketing team with a valid email address i will never post on the IC again.
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    it went over my head. what does it mean? i still dont get that line from steady mobbin about the wolf teeth
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    how is going to YM a bad move when he aint did ? on roc nation. NOTHING. no single. no album. KOCH/E1 would be a better and productive home than Roc Nation right now
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    jamacia wrote: »

this flop from almost 2 summers ago is supposed to validate his work ethic and enthusiasm of that invisible roc nation marketing machine that was supposed to go "full mode" 2 weeks ago?
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011

this is the best version of dead presidents. the prequel to Jay Z's whole career.
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    2 of the absolute worst albums recorded last decade and both are top contenders for wackest album of all times. in a waterboarding, gun to my head, protecting my fam decision i would choose bp 3. kingdome come is complete trash. im not being a hater or nothing. i actually bought 2 copies of kc on vinyl even after hearing that garbage ass show me what u flop track. the whole album was ? . rushed. no flow. no continuation. boring. weak. just very dissapointing. what the ? was he thinking with that 30 something track. he made 30 the new 50 with that ? ass song. blacks age gracefully naturally. it was a big sign of insecurity when he called 30 the new 20. 30 is not no ? 20s. ill be 30 next year. ? no im not thinking thats the new 20. 30 is 30. all of this 30 talk and the ironic thing is the ? was 42 when he made the song.
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    just because a ? take a century on his album dont mean its gonna be great. thats a lazy ? excuse. plenty of rap classic rap albums had been made in the span of 1 year. look at all this time dre had to make a 1st single for detox and he goes with that rushed ass kush. look at what j cole just did. 2 years and the best he can do for a first single is talking about drop it low to the floor. this aint the 1990s. it aint hard to get recording eqipment anymore. its not impossible to press and distribute your own music. its not a quest to find a producer. with all this technology it should be common place for ? to drop 2-3 album in one year like soul and funk legends used to do.
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    cause the fugees hosted yo mtv raps and she was talking ? about pac and the west coast talking about aint nobody scared of pac
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    its a dope song
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Jay Z has talent. well HAD talent. even though RD was boring as ? to me I did respect where he was taking his flow. besides a rising Ghostface Jay Z was probably hands down the best pound for pound MC that year. His 97 flow is flawless. He breezed through all them Vol 1 tracks like they werent nothin. Came back doubled up and killed everything on Streets Is Watching. the summer of 97 Jay Z had an incredible buzz in the industry as well as the streets. Jay Z was killing freestyles on everybody tapes that summer. Early leaks and rarities from Vol 1 were coming out every week for Jay Z. (Jay Z has an incredible freestyle to the CNN NY, NY track on a Lazy K tape yall gotta hear i cannot find it anywhere.) Greed corrupted his talent and focus. He went from being in his own lane in the spring of 98 to wanting to be like DMX in the summer of 98. when he sold his soul that year Jay Z gave up on progressing as an MC. none of his bars post Vol 1 have a ferocious bite in them. Vol 2 was lazy and ? . Jay Z wasnt even trying to make the album decent. Vol 2 was trash. one of the biggest letdowns lyrically of a rapper following up albums.
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    jay z brainwashed ? to stop wearing timbs and baggy clothes
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    yep. he did the right thing. he would of been completely justified to smack that ? right then and there. these hoes out here crazy nowadays they always be trying to test a ? . ? thought she was funny but ended up looking scared and acting akward. thats why i dont give a ? if u a j cole groupie fat morbidly obese "female" poster on the reason imma call you all kind of dumb ? and hoes i dont give ? i aint no gentlemen hard on hoes EBRC #teamrawdog til it fall off