• tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    way to set the new decade off tip

its time for him to cement his legacy
  • tompetrez3
    edited March 2010
    ? been in the game 12 years and havent dropped a classic album. every ludacris album is the same formula tired punchlines+stacco rapid fire+women+jokes. i put his music in the same novelty category with afroman, gorillaz and madd rapper cause that comedy ? is lame. i havent heard 1 ludacris album that has any replay value. you georgia ? speak for yallselves. he isnt king of the south material. he isnt even top 20 south doa. he just a class clown rapper like will smith used to be only ludacris hasnt dropped classic bangers like fresh prince. he's not even funny. generic comic view ? .

this battle of the sexes ? is lame too. why do yall ? eat for ? on a silver platter called a "concept". there is no ? concept to this album. same old lame trickin ? sdtk. bottles and models. gtfoh. ludacris lost his male fan base on the 2nd album so he playing catch up catering to these ? . all that ? do is rap about ? now. my chick bad? maaaaan that ugly ass pale faced ? . and ludacris claim she can knock a ? out like tiger woods wife. niggar please. i keep telling yall ? . dudes that rap about ? all the time are living bicuriously through the fantasy of being a woman.
  • tompetrez3
    edited March 2010
    jamacia wrote: »
    Why because it was universally accepted thanks to Nas verse on Ether that Em murdered him on his own ? ? For the longest I belived it too because Nas said it, but after getting older and listening it's closer than people think. This is the same thing people will believe about Horse having a better verse than Nas on Ochie Wally.

because he did murder the camel on his own ? . blueprint 1 leaked mid july of 2001. renegade had napster on fire. it was a consensus way before ether was even thought about that em outshined jay z.

what did jay z do on the track? ride it like a ? . swerving from bar to bar with an uneasy and awkward delivery. jay z 2nd verse on renegade was total ? . i came to the fork in the road and went straight? he was winded and bested on the track and jay z knows it.

cant blame eminem. he is one of the last true lyricists to emerge in hip hop. the only person that can lyrically see eminem is canibus
  • tompetrez3
    edited March 2010
    battle of the sexes is by far his worst album .... i lost a little respect for him after hearing that album.... and i actually paid for that ? lol

i agree he i think he's a very good rapper but all his albums had at least 4 or 5 skippers on them ....

more like 14 or 15 skippers on there. chicken and beer was the only album i deem decent. all of his album have been below average to ? poor. and thats including back for the first time and mouth of the south.
  • tompetrez3
    edited March 2010
    Lol look at how the bodyguard looks up at dude with the camera when he points it at him.

lol cosign. bodyguard tried to keep his cool at first but soon as that camera went up dude looked possessed and programmed to kick some ass. i dont feel sorry for the pop nazis because they clearly are provoking the attack.
  • tompetrez3
    edited March 2010
    1990-1994 Lexus LS400 or my nikes only
  • tompetrez3
    edited March 2010
    gucci got an album out?
  • tompetrez3
    edited March 2010
    i dont usually say no ? but in fast and furious 2 ludacris had that ? ass line to that asian chick after the first race "so wen u gon pop my clutch" wtf? NO ?
  • tompetrez3
    edited March 2010
    heard it 3 times in its entirety during a road trip this weekend. not impressed at all. Ludacris doesnt even try anymore. his flow is nastradamus like predictable.
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    i co sign this whole entire thread. u ? right P is gonna be a problem. prison is givin him time to detox and focus his mind right. i dont even know why ? that claim they hip hop heads even questioning Prodigy. the ? is official. ? been droppin heat rocks his whole career. real mobb fans know whats up. infamy wasnt bad as ? make it out to be. and P bounced right back on the free agents joint. even blood money was a solid mobb deep album. he was even doing those underground tapes with the Infamous mobb. ever since he went the indy route with ROTM/HNIC2 he is getting back to that crazy lyrcist that he is. ROTM was grimey. underrated album of 2007. HNIC2 is ? . very harcore. P spitting knowlege on the album and everything. the next mobb deep/prodigy project is gonna be crazy.
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    cam is catering to his core fanbase. giving them what they want. in this music market nowdays alot of the sellout ? rappers like jay z only have a stardom or bust mentality. while that gamble may payoff greatly. when u crash and burn. u are through. cam is just doing it grass roots style without a ? illuminati record label being the middle man.
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    she looks like a homeless ? that arrived on the set of "crush on you" 13 years late trying on costumes. not a good look. this can confirm her face is hell when she has no make up. the worst looking i seen miss minaj since she ? on herself on stage. its that ? in her that got her acting all stupid. i have a lesbian chick i work with and she said nicki probably havent never been with a woman because you can tell by her mannerisms whatever that means lol
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Buddens and Ortiz because any group with Jay Z in it is severely weakend by 2 ? hova
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    he's too busy sucking ? and eating ?
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    RZA is undisputed GOAT
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Jay Z has been losing a lot of these polls lately
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    ? BOB. ? isnt creative. just another awkward lame like Wale. ? not speaking on nothing real. just because he scared to wear a chain dont make him creative. this isnt pushing hip hop. this is in the same box of typical ? songs these rappers be making. i hate hipsters and neo soul ? who scream that hip hop ? . they are the ? cousin of hip hop
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    ......So Wale and B.o.B are wack? Is that what ya's think? That he/they scared dudes? That they don't rhyme bout nothin real and that they ain't creative?

all of these new dudes are wack. they arent bringin nothing but emo rap to the forefront. all of these new ? are awkward ? . all they talk about is partying and ? or women. what about real social issues. and im not talking about no save the whales ? either. it isnt all good in the hood. these ? have the voices to get ? heard but they catering to the jew ? pressing out this processed factory hip hop. this song makes me ? . the lyrics are stupid. broke ass ? need to step his gaming up and by an expansion pack for the n64 with that lame ass punchline. it was them trash ass dreamcasts that were freezing btw. the new generation are just a bunch of hipster ? who dont have hip hop in their blood. you gotta lived and breathed this. you cant just start listening to hip hop in your teens and expect to blow up. also you gotta be comfortable with yourself. these are the most divafied ? hip hop ? . someone just made a post about that lame wiz khalifa hidin in the car like a ? . this why i dont like new ? because they are primadonnas. they get a little buzz and and act all ? weird.

tompetrez3 new jack report card

wale-wack
    drake-wack
    bob-wack
    jcole-wack
    khalifa-garbage
    minaj-wack
    nipsey hustle-boring
    jay rock-weak
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Errr......
    Check out Wales' Mixtape About Nothin....

Wait ? this ? ......You just said Wale and B.o.B dont rap about real issues which is just ? stupid, im out of this conversation.
    Check out more the just a few songs before ya open ya mouth about a rapper, its obvious you aint listened to much from either dude.
    If a ? has 10 c.d's you can't say a rapper good or bad till you heard more the half of them. Its called an educated opinion. You obviously aint got one.

all wale raps is about shoes and ? pg county. i did my homework on them ? . they aint rapping about real issues. a lot of whips and frozen n64s arent pressing issues. the new generation is soft. what happened to young rappers who went against the establishment. smh
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Jay Z cant push artists. period. you take away all of the behind the scenes people that kept the roc alive live Dame, Cohen, LA Reid, OG Juan and you have a awkward ass ? with no business sense.

none of you jigga warriors are making valid arguements. first of all GTFOH with that "he's taking the kanye route". The kanye route consisted on a underpaid in house producer who Jay Z didnt give a ? about until, and Dame signed and supported. Jay Z had nothing to do with the success of Kanye. Just like how LA Reid was ? with Poe Boy to get Ross, Jeezy told U he had the Lambo before REID not Jay Z. Cohen had Rihanna on deck since 2003. Jay Z didnt do anything for them ? . ? he had his own artist that flopped 3 weeks in a row. Jay Z is an overrated businessman. Dame was the think tank behind the Roc. Take away Dame and Jay Z cant do ? . Teirra Marie flop, BLEEK!!!!! flop, YGz flop.

and I dont tottally blame the camel man. J Cole is a dumb ? for sticking around. He been Roc Nation for almost 2 years and havent made a blip on mainstream radar. and if he isnt trying to get famous he needs to stick his ? up contract in his backpack and get to walkin. He should check Jay Z about co signing Drake because that is some ? ? on the real. and he need to question him about that "drop the label" line also
  • tompetrez3
    edited May 2010
    Cam is a NY legend in my opinion. one of the few NY rappers who wasnt scared to go against the grain artisically. He is a stellar lyricist his multis and rhyme format rivals Eminems. ? just hate on Cam because he is comfortable and confident with who he is and what he reps. He led the biggest NY street movement since BCC/Wu Tang. He has a down to earth and real persona about him. Yall can stop referencing that tooty fruity ? also. Cam fell all the way back after he blew up with CHWM. Instead of taking his shine and ignoring his ? like that fake king of NY does, Cam put alot of his ? on. 2002-2007 was all dipset on the streets of NY. when i visited NY in summer of 2004 you couldnt make a city block without hearing Writers Block/Ryder Musik/Purple Haze bootleg tapes. cam only did 2 albums during this time but has 5 group projects and countless Dipset related mixtape ventures and a movie. he made an impact in NY whether you want to admit it or not

Not to mention he won all of his rap beefs. He ? on Nas with hate me now/show you how pt2. Made a total fool out of Jay Z on u gotta love it and destroyed 50 cent with curtis. None of these ? been the same since they beefed with Cam. Nas name is common place with the word "kufi" and "lost". Cam still has Jay Z explaing why he wears flip flops til this day and called out Bey. 50 Cent got homotional on the Angie Martinez show and did that video in his garage because Cam was telling the truth about him.
  • tompetrez3
    edited May 2010
    Chuck D
    Ice Cube
    Spice 1
    GZA
    Ghostface
    Prodigy
    Nas
    Pac
    Lil Keke
    Eminem
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2010
    i dont have a prob with swizz. his generic hooks are party starters. he has fun with his music and i cant hate on that.
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2010
    no wonder he is always concerned with dissing women