Is "ruths chris" worth the money?

Comments

• lord hade
    lord hade Members Posts: 260
    edited April 2010
    Ted's Montana Grill is a great alternative.
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Aww man, i just got back from ruths like an hour ago....

I was impressed... The prices was nowhere as high as i thought... They actually have like a lil deal for 40$, salad or soup, main dish, side, and desert for 40$..wife got dat

i got the 6oz steak and 8oz lobster tail for 40$ and a backed potato for 7 $ and desert for 8$

ticket was like 105 and some change....hell i even tiped the valet dude 20$... Mannnn that lobster was really the goatest!!! That ? was huge!!! I was bigga than the steak
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Aww man, i just got back from ruths like an hour ago....

I was impressed... The prices was nowhere as high as i thought... They actually have like a lil deal for 40$, salad or soup, main dish, side, and desert for 40$..wife got dat

i got the 6oz steak and 8oz lobster tail for 40$ and a backed potato for 7 $ and desert for 8$

ticket was like 105 and some change....hell i even tiped the valet dude 20$... Mannnn that lobster was really the goatest!!! That ? was huge!!! I was bigga than the steak

Glad you had a good time. Yo you caught a super deal 4 real $105 is cheap 4 real.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Glad you had a good time. Yo you caught a super deal 4 real $105 is cheap 4 real.

brought the book to work, any resturaunts you specifically want me to pull up?
    this ? got more than 100
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    ^^^They should have it available online. They don't have a link in there?

Glad u had a good time PuPu!!
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited April 2010
    There's this spot out Hunt Valley called Oregon Grille, I've only been twice but the food was on point. Kind of a ride but its worth it.

U think Hunt Valley is far? I love going out there. Getting away from the bs in the city lol
  • louis the great
    edited April 2010
    dusouljah wrote: »
    brought the book to work, any resturaunts you specifically want me to pull up?
    this ? got more than 100

*daps* Yea that Milan joint if its in there.
  • louis the great
    edited April 2010
    U think Hunt Valley is far? I love going out there. Getting away from the bs in the city lol

Not to me but when I be tellin ? bout ? they act like anything past Towson is to far. Especially ? on the Westside, White Marsh you can forget abt it.
  • Dupac
    edited April 2010
    naw, i ain't see milan, but what area is it in, cuz the guide is broken down by areas
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    naw, i ain't see milan, but what area is it in, cuz the guide is broken down by areas

its new.. it used to be petalos before they changed it to milan. on the corner of eastern ave and exeter st. one block over from central ave. i keep hearing everyone talk about this place, i think its kind of a lounge type environment.
  • Dupac
    edited April 2010
    akforty7 wrote: »
    its new.. it used to be petalos before they changed it to milan. on the corner of eastern ave and exeter st. one block over from central ave. i keep hearing everyone talk about this place, i think its kind of a lounge type environment.

o iight this book came out march 3rd

here's an exampple:

SALT

2127 E. Pratt St (410) 2765840

SaltTavern.com

When salt opened in 2006, it was the spot. People just couldn't stop raving about the foie-gras-topped sliders and fries cooked in duck fat. NOw that fancy comfort food has flooded the city. Salt has settled in to be a charming nerghboorhood joint with the kind of food that keeps neighbors very, very happy. And its' still doing lux versions of old favorties like nobody else.

entrees $15 and up
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited April 2010
    Not to me but when I be tellin ? bout ? they act like anything past Towson is to far. Especially ? on the Westside, White Marsh you can forget abt it.

oh ok lmao that's hilarious....but then again I NEVER go see my aunt on the westside...or my cousin at Coppin....it's too damn far to me. So I feel where they are comin from.
  • Simma II
    Simma II Banned Users Posts: 787
    edited April 2010
    So when are you all just going to meet up and have a barbeque? Since all of you are in the DMV'ish area?
  • Dupac
    edited April 2010
    oh ok lmao that's hilarious....but then again I NEVER go see my aunt on the westside...or my cousin at Coppin....it's too damn far to me. So I feel where they are comin from.

which is funny, cuz nigaz in NY drive further than that ? all the damn time t see each other.. but yea.. i hate going oer east
  • louis the great
    edited April 2010
    which is funny, cuz nigaz in NY drive further than that ? all the damn time t see each other.. but yea.. i hate going oer east

C / s
  • louis the great
    edited April 2010
    Whats good with these Tappa spots? I've been tempted but neva tried one out.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited April 2010

yea man....and i drive all over MD lmao but goin to the westside always seems like a damn chore to me...idk why. maybe im snobby lmao i hate goin over there.
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    yea man....and i drive all over MD lmao but goin to the westside always seems like a damn chore to me...idk why. maybe im snobby lmao i hate goin over there.

I'm the same way.. I drive to DC to see my fam, to NY for work, etc. but I will not go over West.

@ Simma u gotta come tho if we do have a bbq or else Im not going :/
  • Dupac
    edited April 2010
    Clarence's Taste of New Orleans

2131 Old Edgewood Road
    Edgewood, MD 410-612-0700

As in New Orleans, the staff at Clarance's treats you like a long lost friend, and Chef Clarence himself will often appear at your table, ? -aproned and smiling, to ask you how ya like the food. You will. The jambalya is starcy, with a touch of heat, and the fried catfish strips are crispy andtender. Whether you get the crawfish etoufee or the Chesapeake-influenced blackened catfish with crab topping, Calrence's delivers substancial portions at a Big Easy oace. Relax and linger with an Abitabeer, and don't leave without a few beignets.

entress start at $15
  • Simma II
    Simma II Banned Users Posts: 787
    edited April 2010
    @ AKforty7 : If I'm in the DMV area, I'll come through just for you :)

But for real though, Lu, D, DEE, AK47, Fundz, Loon, whomever else: you should put something together.
  • louis the great
    edited April 2010
    Clarence's Taste of New Orleans

2131 Old Edgewood Road
    Edgewood, MD 410-612-0700

As in New Orleans, the staff at Clarance's treats you like a long lost friend, and Chef Clarence himself will often appear at your table, ? -aproned and smiling, to ask you how ya like the food. You will. The jambalya is starcy, with a touch of heat, and the fried catfish strips are crispy andtender. Whether you get the crawfish etoufee or the Chesapeake-influenced blackened catfish with crab topping, Calrence's delivers substancial portions at a Big Easy oace. Relax and linger with an Abitabeer, and don't leave without a few beignets.

entress start at $15

Yo this sounds pretty good. Im goin have to try this out.
  • Dupac
    edited April 2010
    Simma II wrote: »

But for real though, Lu, D, DEE, AK47, Fundz, Loon, whomever else: you should put something together.
    i'd be down for it, forreal.. i do cookouts almost every weekend during the summer
  • louis the great
    edited April 2010
    i'd be down for it, forreal.. i do cookouts almost every weekend during the summer

I'd come thru, I got the Alcohol and Papers covered, all we need is someone to bring the Purp and we got a party.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited April 2010
    Simma II wrote: »

lmao I would really have to get to know everyone better before I would meet up wit folks. I'm iffy like that. Except AK- cause I'm sure we'll hang out b4 the year is up. With my buddy EmM :D but anyway yea.....
  • Dupac
    edited April 2010
    Ambassador Dining Room

3811 Canteburry Road 410-366-1484
    ambassadordining.com

Summer or Winter, the Ambassador is one of Baltimore's most romantic dining spots. During cold months you can snuggle up in front of the fireplace cupped in one of Ambassador's giant, cushiony chairs; in the summer, the outdoor terrace, complete with fountain, offers some of the city's sweetest al fresco dining. Best of all, the elegantly spiced and smoothly served INdian food is consistently among Baltimore's best. The menu goes a step beyond most Indian restaurants, offering sumptous banquet dishes like lobster khas (a whole, meaty tail in a slinky roasted fennel sausce) and Goa fish (whole fish cooked in tamarind and garlic)

entrees start at $15
This discussion has been closed.