Ladies: Your man crying in front of you....Yay or Nay?

2»

Comments

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    If your woman see you cry and think you ? , she already thought you were

All women think every man is ?
  • joshrock
    joshrock Members Posts: 239 ✭✭

Was hoping to read better responses for the most part in this thread. I think this is a great question that I'm intrigued by from a mans vantage point. People should cry, its part of that human cycle. The issue is where do you draw the line in between when one needs to and when one wants to? Aint no shame in no game if ya game aint shameful.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    i met my wife through my sister. my sister was real sick and almost died a few years ago. i shed a tear or two in front of my girl, we prayed about it and a few weeks later my sister came home. ? didnt bother me at all. im human and im not afraid to be human. **shrugs**

now if you watching boyz in the hood and your dude cries everytime ricky gets shot you might want to trade his ass in. there is a difference being between being human and being a ? .
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    joshrock wrote: »

Was hoping to read better responses for the most part in this thread. I think this is a great question that I'm intrigued by from a mans vantage point. People should cry, its part of that human cycle. The issue is where do you draw the line in between when one needs to and when one wants to? Aint no shame in no game if ya game aint shameful.

That's why I asked, brah
    I wanna know too.....6 years later
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who cares what a woman thinks?
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I lost a fight in front of a girl once

I felt like I could feel the ? cement itself shut