Realizing A Woman Is Madly In Love With You

Options
Chillin&Postin
Chillin&Postin Members Posts: 3,057
edited February 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
this ? is rewarding but scary at the same time

on one hand you know you got someone who would prolly do anything for you

on the other hand YOU GOT SOMEONE WHO WOULD PROLLY DO ANYTHING TO KEEP YOU

thin line between cutting your food in the morning and cuttin you when you want out of the relationship

Comments

• makaveli03
    makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
    edited April 2010
    Options
    well i rather have that problem then have a chick I love so much but she dont feel the same way....that ? ? hurts man...
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    makaveli03 wrote: »
    well i rather have that problem then have a chick I love so much but she dont feel the same way....that ? ? hurts man...

U still in emo mode Makaveli?
  • Capricornn
    Capricornn Banned Users Posts: 42
    edited April 2010
    Options

hi makaveli. how's everything?
  • Chillin&Postin
    edited April 2010
    Options

surprisingly the cure for that is to not care so much and show that you have options

idk what it is but once you start to play to your strengths and options your woman of choice will wisen up to you... ? sad
  • makaveli03
    edited April 2010
    Options
    capri im cool just taking it one day at a time...

chillin: im trying man, im honestly thinking im gettin better day bay day now, but i know that she will miss me sometime down the line and expect me to take her back ? pathetic man
  • makaveli03
    edited April 2010
    Options
    U still in emo mode Makaveli?

lol nah but i mean what can I do...she dont want me, she dont want me, it is what it is, i aint even tryna deal with no women now no more just focusing on making me max my potential in life
  • Chillin&Postin
    edited April 2010
    Options
    capri im cool just taking it one day at a time...

chillin: im trying man, im honestly thinking im gettin better day bay day now, but i know that she will miss me sometime down the line and expect me to take her back ? pathetic man

in that case man... its better to lose one and grow then to keep a burden

i look back on a few chix i had in your situation and im glad they didnt settle for me or i didnt settle for them. fate has a bitter but sweet way of working things out
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Love can make a person do crazy things.....act out of character and all--i know about this first hand. =~(*
  • Blazedadon87x
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol nah but i mean what can I do...she dont want me, she dont want me, it is what it is, i aint even tryna deal with no women now no more just focusing on making me max my potential in life

keep postive bro...at times like this im glad i have positive friends and co workers that could hold me down and keep my spirits up
    when ? like that happen to me.....she is no lost to me anymore and now im concentrating on doing big things for myself...
  • makaveli03
    edited April 2010
    Options
    in that case man... its better to lose one and grow then to keep a burden

i look back on a few chix i had in your situation and im glad they didnt settle for me or i didnt settle for them. fate has a bitter but sweet way of working things out

yea im starting to understand that the second time around...last week this was killing my whole flow, but now im starting to realize that yo im still here and I made it through THAT...im either gonna be even more ruthless or im gonna be more or less anxious to "fall in love" in the first place
  • lilhd47
    lilhd47 Members Posts: 833
    edited April 2010
    Options
    my ? is going thru the same ? im going thru U Cant MAKE THE WOMEN LOVE U u just gottA move on..which people always say but that ? aint easy
  • makaveli03
    edited April 2010
    Options
    keep postive bro...at times like this im glad i have positive friends and co workers that could hold me down and keep my spirits up
    when ? like that happen to me.....she is no lost to me anymore and now im concentrating on doing big things for myself...

yea man i got mad people that got love for me just telling me to keep my head up...i got other female friends that are keeping my ego alive lol...so imma be aight I just gotta make sure not to fall too hard for a girl that im not too sure feels exactly the same way i feel about her...I aint even mad at her now...i just understand its just that she not into me...its what it is
  • confidante
    confidante Members Posts: 20
    edited April 2010
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »
    Love can make a person do crazy things.....act out of character and all--i know about this first hand. =~(*

I hate this. One of the reasons I'm not looking for love
  • Blazedadon87x
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lilhd47 wrote: »
    my ? is going thru the same ? im going thru U Cant MAKE THE WOMEN LOVE U u just gottA move on..which people always say but that ? aint easy

another lesson my female friend brought back to lite to me is that never go after a woman that aren't willing to fight for your love and friendship

if sum1 is not willing to fight 4 u then they noot wroth your Love. Sb u never know what u have until its gone.(referring to the 2nd party)
  • Steevie_00
    Steevie_00 Members Posts: 124
    edited April 2010
    Options

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! :(:(

Step into my IM Office.
  • rakim ii
    rakim ii Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It's a turnoff when I sense them falling madly in love with me after a few days of us knowing each other. It's says desperation to me, especially if I hadn't even slayed them with the pipe yet
  • makaveli03
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Steevie_00 wrote: »
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! :(:(

Step into my IM Office.

hahaha im fine girl trust me
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    this ? is rewarding but scary at the same time

on one hand you know you got someone who would prolly do anything for you

on the other hand YOU GOT SOMEONE WHO WOULD PROLLY DO ANYTHING TO KEEP YOU

thin line between cutting your food in the morning and cuttin you when you want out of the relationship

C'mon son don't you think your being a bit cocky hwo do you know this woman is madly in love with you...maybe she just likes you alot or doesn't want to be alone.
  • Chillin&Postin
    edited April 2010
    Options
    C'mon son don't you think your being a bit cocky hwo do you know this woman is madly in love with you...maybe she just likes you alot or doesn't want to be alone.

not cocky

madly in luv to the point where they say scary ? to you

"i luv you so much. i jus wouldnt know what to do. i would seriously track you down"

really...
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ill love a chick who will treat me like a king and i will do the same
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Dont' love em, then you'll be alright!
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lovers stay losin
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    not cocky

madly in luv to the point where they say scary ? to you

"i luv you so much. i jus wouldnt know what to do. i would seriously track you down"

really...

I've heard ? like that from my chic man and all I think is actions speak louder than words. She could say anything to you, so what....Its about their actions.
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    thats what that d will do to a chick
  • Jay107
    Jay107 Members Posts: 164
    edited April 2010
    Options
    surprisingly the cure for that is to not care so much and show that you have options

idk what it is but once you start to play to your strengths and options your woman of choice will wisen up to you... ? sad

life lesson 101