European Football & World Cup Zuid-Afrika thread!

Averroes
Averroes Members Posts: 4
edited July 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
Yo spliff, it's brahim...I'm carrying your torch right now bro

This is the place to discuss the prem, la liga, eredivisie, serie a and so on. Everything related to football should be discussed in this ? ...

So.....you Nigerian, British and American scumbags that used to post here: It's on again

few weeks from now the Afrika cup of nations will start, I'm predicting a devastating win for the atlas lions, aka moroccans. ? the egyptians this year.

predictions for the comp:

Chelsea without it's afrikan stars is like The IC right now: ? this ? . I'm positiv that they or Arsenal will get the title this year in the prem, but the upcoming weeks will be struggle for those that depend on afristars

-La liga is going to be all about Barca and Real untill Sevilla takes ova......

-Serie A= Inter(B a l o t e l l i: this guy is no joke)

CL= Bayern Munchen( ask the old lady why)

WC= The Netherlands.....it is possible this time.....cameroon, japan, denmark.....nothing the dutch can't handle.....I'm putting my money on Holland, Cote'd Ivor, Algeria(yeah I know, but just the group stage) and maybe france...

Comments

• filsfavorit
    filsfavorit Members Posts: 14
    edited December 2009
    balotelli should realize that he is Black and play for Ghana. Ivory Coast wins the WC and Cameroon wins the african cup of nations. Bordeaux in France and Lille comes second. Red devils wins the epl. Chelsea wins the CL. The top four in england will stay intact no new teams crashing in. Drogba will be the best player in the world after this season is done and will win all major awards.
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2009
    WTF man, My team is finding everyway to choke away this title. Now that we are losing our Africans, we might drop more points. ? what Carlo said, we MUST buy this january man. We need some injection of new blood in this team, some creativity, we need something. I want Aguero, but word on the street is that Ancelotti adores Hamsik(very good player) JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!

If Balotelli plays for Ghana, they will be freaking sick. That is what they are lacking right now, a solid striker. I have been hyping Balottelli for a long time, back when Prince was on the overatted Bojan's nuts, Balotelli>>>> Bojan all day i used to tell him.
  • Tha Originator
    Tha Originator Members Posts: 277
    edited December 2009
    never really cared
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2009
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    WTF man, My team is finding everyway to choke away this title. Now that we are losing our Africans, we might drop more points. ? what Carlo said, we MUST buy this january man. We need some injection of new blood in this team, some creativity, we need something. I want Aguero, but word on the street is that Ancelotti adores Hamsik(very good player) JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!

If Balotelli plays for Ghana, they will be freaking sick. That is what they are lacking right now, a solid striker. I have been hyping Balottelli for a long time, back when Prince was on the overatted Bojan's nuts, Balotelli>>>> Bojan all day i used to tell him.

been a very strange month regarding chelsea....cech is a joke....and we should be 6-8 points clear instead of 2 (if united win tonight)

but i think we really struggle without deco, essien and anelka....deco brings that touch of class and creativity to our midfield (joe cole aint on song just yet) and anelka brings the pace that we lack....and essien is essien...

i think we'll survive without drogba (dont care about mikel or kalou, altho kalou did well in our last couple of games)

tbh....its all bout danny struriddge....watch him shine !!!

dont think we need to buy, anelka is back soon....we just need to get that holding roll covered while essien n mikel are gone...ballack can do a job there.
  • toheeb27
    edited December 2009
    I hope u are right Spliff.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    I'm going to Old Trafford tomorrow.

I got a ticket and travel for £10.

Damn........you're lucky. I soooo wanna go to a big game in Europe. One of these days.
  • toheeb27
    edited January 2010
    WHAT THE HELL MUST FAT BOY DO BEFORE HE GETS FIRED? Fire his ass right now. The dude fielded a solid team, and still could not beat Reading. He is useless. LMAO
  • toheeb27
    edited January 2010
    I just finished watching the movie "The Damned United" and boy does Brian Clough remind me so much of Jose Mourinho. LOL, I freaking still miss the man.

Oh, LMAO at ? Malouda ? about playing time, what a pathetic idiot. Just the other day, i was complaining he was getting TOO much playing time. I want to see more of Zhirkov.
  • toheeb27
    edited January 2010
    LMAO at my friends that are Man Utd fans still in denial that Ronaldo was MAN Utd for the last 3 years. ? is a hell of a drug like the great Rick James once said.
  • One Spliff
    edited January 2010
    LMAO at my friends that are Man Utd fans still in denial that Ronaldo was MAN Utd for the last 3 years. ? is a hell of a drug like the great Rick James once said.

time is the greatest teller of the truth...

all non united fans know they were a 1 man team....now look at them.

GREAAAAAAT day for the chelsea yesterday....

united lose at old trafford to a league 1 side, all be it leeds....n then drop more points in the title race.

the ball is most definatley in our court now, 1 point ahead with a game in hand....

loving it.
  • toheeb27
    edited January 2010
    One Spliff wrote: »
    time is the greatest teller of the truth...

all non united fans know they were a 1 man team....now look at them.

GREAAAAAAT day for the chelsea yesterday....

united lose at old trafford to a league 1 side, all be it leeds....n then drop more points in the title race.

the ball is most definatley in our court now, 1 point ahead with a game in hand....

loving it.

DUDE, thats what ? me off, we could really have locked this ? up. We need to get our ? together, this is ours to lose.
  • toheeb27
    edited January 2010
    2 upsets today. I did not see either of these results coming. Props to Malawi and Burkina Faso .
  • toheeb27
    edited January 2010
    WOW, Ivory Coast is out. Cool. We get Drogba back. Hopefully Nigeria dont choke against Zambia.
  • toheeb27
    edited January 2010
    LOL, Its on Bro. U know the FA cup is our birth right. We own that trophy.
  • toheeb27
    edited February 2010
    Chelsea missed Didier Drogba and Salomon Kalou, on Africa Cup of Nations duty, throughout January, but still won all five games. The attacking duo wear their Blues shirts again on Tuesday and Frank Lampard says: 'When they were away people spoke about us struggling. We've done well and now we will be even stronger."

Well Said Frank.
  • One Spliff
    edited February 2010
    Well Said Frank.

lol...tru dat...

lol @ arsenal...

i wish allt he old uk posters still posted here...n all those deluded arsenal fans...man i told them muhfuckaz they could never win the prem under wenger unless he changed his policies...and they laughed at me...but 2 season on...and what have arsenal done ? its sad...but ? it...its true.

everytime they come up agasint a big side they cower, shake and quiver and eventually crumble...i got love 4 arsenal but damn...they aint gon win ? untill they get a a squad that is capable of REALLY challening, thourght the WHOLE season, not jus parts of it...

we were missing the best striker in the world, and it ddint even make a difference...proof is in the pudding.
  • One Spliff
    edited February 2010
    worst first half performance i've ever seen, from us...

sell cech in the summer please.

but the king has returned, n of course...the king delivered.
  • toheeb27
    edited February 2010
    Bad draw. Need to thrash Arsenal this weekend to make up for this. 4-0 would be perfect.
  • yung$
    yung$ Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Chelsea we seh Asenal nuh have even gun powder
  • prince02
    prince02 Members Posts: 8
    edited February 2010
    first of all... who wants Nasri?

secondly, we will get abused by Cheslea on Sunday

thirdly, fucc that ? spliff...

last, happy new year...
  • prince02
    edited February 2010
    lastly, Rooney>van Perise>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GIANT PILE OF ? >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Defoe
  • toheeb27
    edited February 2010
    prince02 wrote: »
    lastly, Rooney>van Perise>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GIANT PILE OF ? >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Defoe

LMAO. Dont forget Messi>>>>>>>>>>>Hleb too.
  • prince02
    edited February 2010
    LMAO. Dont forget Messi>>>>>>>>>>>Hleb too.
    of course... and I have never said otherwise

now me saying, Hleb's ball control>>>>Messi's ball control... we can debate that... somehow the "Ball control" portion got lost when people remember that statement...
  • toheeb27
    edited February 2010
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! Am i the only one who had an EVIL smile when Kyrgiakos got the straight RED and Fellani got nothing? HA HA, These Mfers are going to ? each other before this game is over. The odds of Mascherano getting a RED before this one is over are very very good.
  • One Spliff
    edited February 2010
    prince02 wrote: »
    of course... and I have never said otherwise

now me saying, Hleb's ball control>>>>Messi's ball control... we can debate that... somehow the "Ball control" portion got lost when people remember that statement...

lol...i remmeber it quite well actually...and i was disputing the fact along with other people, thats mess's ball control > hleb...is'nt ball control one of messi best attributes, infact id say he had and still has the best ball control in the world, like he got a football magnet in his boots or something....

defoe > rooney was more of a debate than a declaration, one which you debated using inaccurate and irrlevant arguments....which was my main problem...its cool tho...

but i agree, rooney > defoe....i saw defoe againt liverpool and he is too weak on the ball, and does'nt shine agasint big teams....he needs to work on his hold up game n he'll be ight.....

supringly enough neither rooney or defoe had got 18 prem goals in a season before this one....ronneys highest was 16 and defoe 13...pretty damn poor if you ask me.

who y'all got for top scorer this season...i think rooney got 21 already but hes due an injury, and drogs got 15 or so....