European Football & World Cup Zuid-Afrika thread!

Options

Comments

• toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    DROGBA to arsenal.... "WHO IS YOUR DADDY" Lets see how ? ass Wenger spins this one. Still remember when he said Drogba does nothing they last time we beat them. LMAO at these Midgets coming into our house thinking they can do something. Every time they put their crosses in, i was dying in Laughter. Who was going to head the ball, Arshavin? Nasri? Wallcott? Cesc? GTFOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    DROGBA to arsenal.... "WHO IS YOUR DADDY" Lets see how ? ass Wenger spins this one. Still remember when he said Drogba does nothing they last time we beat them. LMAO at these Midgets coming into our house thinking they can do something. Every time they put their crosses in, i was dying in Laughter. Who was going to head the ball, Arshavin? Nasri? Wallcott? Cesc? GTFOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao...

arsenal really are an 'enigma'...i feel for them i really do, i feel sorry for the deluded fans the most, because they'll never grow out of this notion or mind set that arsenal can compete for the league, when its quite clearly obvious to every other football fan that arsenal are seriously lacking...

new manager = new hope

wenger is too stuborn to change, lets face.

anyway...

i think we'll stay top from now til the end of the season, no more hiccups i hoep...untited go to villa park on wednesday n we go to everton...so this is going to be a very important week for the top 4.

BEWARE OF THE DROG !!!
  • yung$
    yung$ Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    drogba buss up arsenal ? twice...........die-deeee-heir drogba!!!! bomboclaat do some people think arsenal had a chance
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    yung$ wrote: »
    drogba buss up arsenal ? twice...........die-deeee-heir drogba!!!! bomboclaat do some people think arsenal had a chance

Where you from?
  • One Spliff
    edited February 2010
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    Where you from?

london slang...
  • One Spliff
    edited February 2010
    Options
    newcastle 5 - 1 cardiff

wow...whats biggy gotta say bout this ?
  • joshuaboy
    edited February 2010
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    london slang...

Caribbean origin
  • yung$
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I am from and currently still living in Jamaica
  • joshuaboy
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Thought so. Cool. Antigua
  • yung$
    edited February 2010
    Options
    zeen zeen bless up mi general
  • One Spliff
    edited February 2010
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    Caribbean origin

yea i kno, n now it aint jus london but everybody in england who speak like dat, lol
  • joshuaboy
    edited February 2010
    Options
    yea i kno, n now it aint jus london but everybody in england who speak like dat, lol

Well, there is a huge Caribbean population in England. Before we became independent countries, some of us were under British rule, and we had UK passports. Its easier for our people to migrate to and work in England than other places. Same for people in countries that were/are under French/Dutch rule.
  • toheeb27
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Ballack aims broadside at Wenger

Chelsea midfielder Michael Ballack has hit out at Arsene Wenger's criticism of the league leaders, labelling his Arsenal side as one-dimensional.

Ballack was unhappy that the Arsenal boss claimed "we didn't get a demonstration of football" from Chelsea in Sunday's 2-0 win over the Gunners.

"Wenger always says things like this when he loses to find an excuse," said the Germany captain.

"We knew the way Arsenal play. It is always the same style."

The 33-year-old Ballack added: "Football is not possession of the ball and playing a nice pass - football is about winning games.

"That is what Manchester United showed when they played them and what we did.

"We derived the win because we were very effective, and that was our strategy."

paulielogic

Ballack, who joined Chelsea from Bayern Munich in 2006, also said the title race was now between the Stamford Bridge outfit and Manchester United - with Arsenal not involved.

Chelsea's victory on Sunday put them two points clear of Manchester United in the Premier League table, and nine in front of the Gunners.

"If you look now, it seems like a race between Manchester United and us. But four weeks ago, you could see how it was [different] and it can go quick when teams lose points," said Ballack.

U tell him Ballack. Wenger has been acting like a ? ass the past few years. Dude has turned into the ultimate sore loser. Instead of blaming himself for the lack of Trophies in recent years for Arsenal, dude blames everyone else. He blames the fans, the weather, the refs, the schedule, the FA, the opposing managers, the opposing players, e.t.c.

I wish i could hate him as much as i hate Benitez, but i understand the pressuse is starting to get to the guy. Pressure he never thought he would feel. He is still figuring out how to analyze this pressure, hence he thinks he can buy himself more time by blaming everyone else.

Sometimes, one needs to man up and look at the Mirror and realize the problem is staring right back at them.
  • prince02
    prince02 Members Posts: 8
    edited February 2010
    Options
    U tell him Ballack. Wenger has been acting like a ? ass the past few years. Dude has turned into the ultimate sore loser. Instead of blaming himself for the lack of Trophies in recent years for Arsenal, dude blames everyone else. He blames the fans, the weather, the refs, the schedule, the FA, the opposing managers, the opposing players, e.t.c.

I wish i could hate him as much as i hate Benitez, but i understand the pressuse is starting to get to the guy. Pressure he never thought he would feel. He is still figuring out how to analyze this pressure, hence he thinks he can buy himself more time by blaming everyone else.

Sometimes, one needs to man up and look at the Mirror and realize the problem is staring right back at them.
    the media took one quote of Wenger and blew it completely out of context... he was complimentary towards Chelsea... you clearly didnt see the press conference, and neither did Ballack...

they did the same thing with Wenger's comments about Villa...
  • prince02
    prince02 Members Posts: 8
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lol @ anyone thinking Arsenal were going to beat Chelsea...
  • toheeb27
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Messi is da freaking Man. Dude is single-handedly ? the hell out of Valencia. It is a freaking thing of beauty. ? Barcelona though, still hate the mfers, but cant help but admire what Messi is doing.
  • toheeb27
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Incredible tactics by the Special One today. Even though he kicked us out of the Champions League, still love the man and i hope he seals the deal and win it all.
  • busayo
    busayo Members Posts: 857
    edited April 2010
    Options
    good job by inter milan
  • toheeb27
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I am a Mario Balotelli fan, but this ? brings all the ? he gets on himself. Dude is a cocky, idiotic, stupid, arrogant ? . He seriously needs to get his head out of his ass. Some times u have to look at the mirror, bcos u are not the only Black player in Italy. This is not to let Italians off the hook, but Balotelli brings most of this on himself.
  • busayo
    busayo Members Posts: 857
    edited April 2010
    Options
    he should be playing for ghana and not italy
  • txboi_09
    txboi_09 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I am a Mario Balotelli fan, but this ? brings all the ? he gets on himself. Dude is a cocky, idiotic, stupid, arrogant ? . He seriously needs to get his head out of his ass. Some times u have to look at the mirror, bcos u are not the only Black player in Italy. This is not to let Italians off the hook, but Balotelli brings most of this on himself.

What is up with him. I only recently started watching European soccer and dude comes off as an arogant ? . Oh and ? messi I can't stand that little ? he's like the lebron James of soccer u can't touch that fool or it's a foul. Inter just straight dominated yesterday they got lucky it wasn't 4-1
  • toheeb27
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • joshuaboy
    edited April 2010
    Options

ohhhhhhh shittttt!!! Gonna rile up some Utd supporters on facebook with this. lol
  • One Spliff
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Incredible tactics by the Special One today. Even though he kicked us out of the Champions League, still love the man and i hope he seals the deal and win it all.

lol....they outplayed us...n now they've jsut out played barca....they out played the best two teams in the world imo, n made it look easy....? is ? up.

cant believe the last minute goal by scholes n how we THREW away a 4 point gap once again, if ? around n lose this title it will be the msot ? up thing ever...

bayern were decent last nite, buy lyon were poor.

anyone notice how we are playing AFTER united again this weekend ?...conspiracy i tell u....smh.
  • joshuaboy
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol....they outplayed us...n now they've jsut out played barca....they out played the best two teams in the world imo, n made it look easy....? is ? up.

cant believe the last minute goal by scholes n how we THREW away a 4 point gap once again, if ? around n lose this title it will be the msot ? up thing ever...

bayern were decent last nite, buy lyon were poor.

anyone notice how we are playing AFTER united again this weekend ?...conspiracy i tell u....smh.

Totally agree with you. When it was 11 v 11, Bayern dominaed the game and had many chances which they should have put away. After Ribery was sent off, Lyon seemed to move the ball better with the man advantage but still didn't look dangerous to Bayern, and as soon as it was all even, Bayern took control again.