European Football & World Cup Zuid-Afrika thread!

Comments

• desi
    desi Members Posts: 374
    edited July 2010
    lol yeah drogba got a card too

i remember vidic laughing at drogba lol
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    LOL, that is random. I think Drogba was actually the one who got the card on that play, if i remember correctly. Stupid Ref.

Yea, Drogba got a yellow card for getting KICKED in the chest. That's why he came back and pulled down is marker in the box and Terry got the winning goal. Karma lol lol
  • desi
    edited July 2010
    anyone here runs worldcup on PS3?

or grabbing that fifa11?
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    desi wrote: »

or grabbing that fifa11?

I will be getting FIFA 11.
  • toheeb27
    edited July 2010
    I'll be getting FIFA 11 on 360.

PS3 for me.
  • desi
    edited July 2010
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    I will be getting FIFA 11.

let me know ur ID when you grab it....i traded my fifa10 for the World cup Game. i miss playing with United
  • desi
    edited July 2010
    Damn,

I been thinking about getting one. My housemate got one though.

its well worth it man.
  • toheeb27
    edited July 2010
    let me know ur ID when you grab it....i traded my fifa10 for the World cup Game. i miss playing with United

Cool, it comes out 28 September 2010. I have Spliff's ID, but the dude never comes online.
  • Hip-Hop One
    Hip-Hop One Members Posts: 703 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    lol at Paul the Octopus retiring undefeated.
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    World Cup on PS3 was dope, I found it alot harder than Fifa 10 tho...

My bredrens where all PES players until Fifa10 came out, I always been A Fifa man, they only all just converted last year lol
  • joshuaboy
    edited July 2010

or grabbing that fifa11?

Yea, got FIFA WC as well as FIFA 10.

Will definitely be grabbing FIFA 11

PSN ID: poor_me_one

Been having some internet problems so not playing online much for now though. Waiting for them to sort it out. Hate starting a game then getting bumped because of signal drops. Late night isn't too bad
  • joshuaboy
    edited July 2010
    World Cup on PS3 was dope, I found it alot harder than Fifa 10 tho...

My bredrens where all PES players until Fifa10 came out, I always been A Fifa man, they only all just converted last year lol

I'm the opposite. I found WC easier than FIFA 10
  • water ur seeds
    edited July 2010
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    I'm the opposite. I found WC easier than FIFA 10

strange, even playing 2 player against my boys dem i find it harder... i havent play wc online, i dont play computer that much really... havent turned it on for like month... i only really play at my bredrens yards... im not in that munch to play, when a good game comes out, like gta, fifa, nba etc i session them hard on career mode... i only played captain country on wc for few hours though...
  • joshuaboy
    edited July 2010
    strange, even playing 2 player against my boys dem i find it harder... i havent play wc online, i dont play computer that much really... havent turned it on for like month... i only really play at my bredrens yards... im not in that munch to play, when a good game comes out, like gta, fifa, nba etc i session them hard on career mode... i only played captain country on wc for few hours though...

Maybe I'm just getting more accustomed to the gameplay as they come out. But, yea, I mostly play season and manager modes. But if a friend wants to run a game, I'm down. One game usually turns into 4 or 5 sessions. lol
  • water ur seeds
    edited July 2010
    Maybe I'm just getting more accustomed to the gameplay as they come out. But, yea, I mostly play season and manager modes. But if a friend wants to run a game, I'm down. One game usually turns into 4 or 5 sessions. lol

haha yeah every couple saturday nights me and the man dem have a few splifs and play few hours of fifa, im done after like 3 or 4 games, i start losing after that lol im not that ? like the rest lol i like playing career mode, build my squad up with a wack team and winning the champs league and ? ...

gimme you online id and next time im online i give you a beating lol
  • desi
    edited July 2010
    World Cup took some getting use to but after that it was pretty good. It was way better on controlling the player and beating the defender. The chip shot is the hardest thing to do on this.

The corners aren't as good as fifa10 since u cant swerve them in. The freekicks are MUCH tougher than fifa10, i mastered that ? on there.

i honestly cant wait for fifa11 to come out.

we should hold a tournament if we get enough ppl to see whos the best in fifa11 on CS, lol, bracket type ? ...let me know what y'll think. bet avis or w/e
  • toheeb27
    edited July 2010
    The Ashley Cole to Real Madrid for 30 mil rumors are getting louder. If we can pick up Fabio Coentrao as his replacement, would be a good deal of business.
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    The bet is Man UTD will come above Arsenal... Easy money

de·cline (d-kln)
    v. de·clined, de·clin·ing, de·clines
    v.intr.
    1. To express polite refusal.
    a. To slope downward; descend.
    b. To bend downward; droop.
    3. To degrade or lower oneself; condescend.
    4. To deteriorate gradually; fail.
    a. To sink, as the setting sun.
    b. To draw to a gradual close; wane.

:(
  • water ur seeds
    edited July 2010
    World Cup took some getting use to but after that it was pretty good. It was way better on controlling the player and beating the defender. The chip shot is the hardest thing to do on this.

The corners aren't as good as fifa10 since u cant swerve them in. The freekicks are MUCH tougher than fifa10, i mastered that ? on there.

i honestly cant wait for fifa11 to come out.

we should hold a tournament if we get enough ppl to see whos the best in fifa11 on CS, lol, bracket type ? ...let me know what y'll think. bet avis or w/e

and penaltys where maaaaaad hard... i kept fckong them ? up lol yeah defo need a fifa tourny on here... good idea
  • water ur seeds
    edited July 2010
    *doesnt respond to splif, end of season results speaks for itself'

lol @ cole and drogba leaving

*goes back to work*
  • joshuaboy
    edited July 2010
    haha yeah every couple saturday nights me and the man dem have a few splifs and play few hours of fifa, im done after like 3 or 4 games, i start losing after that lol im not that ? like the rest lol i like playing career mode, build my squad up with a wack team and winning the champs league and ? ...

gimme you online id and next time im online i give you a beating lol

poor_me_one

Add me and we'll see if we meet up. Problem is we got like a 6 hour time difference
  • water ur seeds
    edited July 2010
    poor_me_one

Add me and we'll see if we meet up. Problem is we got like a 6 hour time difference

yeah i try and link up blud next time im online...
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    @ Weazel

Commiseration's bro

hehe

Thanks man
  • desi
    edited July 2010
    and penaltys where maaaaaad hard... i kept fckong them ? up lol yeah defo need a fifa tourny on here... good idea

i forgot about the penalties, i still dont know how to do them, should practice them lol
  • john2009
    john2009 Confirm Email Posts: 2,081 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    maradona signed up for 4 more years................... ? is gonna end badly for argentina