Letter: racist white neighborhoods

Yung_Souf_Money
Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
edited October 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
http://www.ripoffreport.com/rotten-neighbors/creekwood-homes-neig/creekwood-homes-neighborhood-f-72dxa.htm

Creekwood Homes Neighborhood Full of evil devil White trash worthless scumbag rat Neighbors who harass innocent minority females and touch their property Orlando Florida

This is a complaint against the worthless white trash neighborhood of creekwood homes in orlando, florida.. Orlando is already full of arrogant cocky racist white trash pathetic useless piece of ? rats who have issues and try to keep their pathetic little fake city like perfectville.

I've been living at my residence for over two years now. I also have had a health condition called environmental illness. In the past my problem wasn't that bad, and my health was fine, but because of several consecutive accidents dealing with detergent and cologne odors my allergies and sensitivities became worse and my health quickly deteriorated. You can't expect cold evil heartless devils like the sick racist rats and white trash creeps that exist in Orlando or in this neighborhood to possibly have a brain and put some possibilities together or understand a situation like that.

At one point my health got so bad I couldn't even leave my house and was seriously really sick and was trying to decontaminate my house from a cologne spill that happened when my toilet overflowed and it got all in my bathroom and house. On top of that I had detergent odors that I got from a store all over my house and it just made me really sick.

During this time I had to constantly throw my trash bags out in my yard b/c I couldn't leave me house for many different reasons. I had several trash bags sitting out in my yard and instead of these pathetic ? mentally ill a**holes going to the home owner's association, they decided to illegally come in my yard, take my trash and put it on my doorstep, harass me with letters on my car, and threaten to call HOA.

I hope these low life pieces of dog ? burn in hell-- I am so TIRED of the racist rats that live in orlando.. this city is just full of psychotic evil white and human jerks who think they can take advantage of a young minority female, and in this case cause someone health problems-- they are the devil himself--just worthless useless evil white caucasian garbage... Once my relatives came b4 they were leaving the country and even put my trash on the curb so the trash people could get it, and some white trash ? decided to take ALL the bags and just put them on my doorstep, which caused me health problems.

They could have gone to the HOA but instead these evil sick racist pathetic worthless white trash b*stards thought they had the authority to come in MY yard and touch MY property.. And because my relatives had left the country for a while and when these problems began, there was no one to take my trash and the nasty evil sick racist white trash psychopaths in the creekwood neighborhood decided to come on my property more and touch my trash.

I didn't care about the letters but when those b*stards put trash on my doorstep it caused me even more health problems b/c those were the bags full of odors and other harmful things I was trying to get out of my house.

After harassing me, causing me health problems, illegally touching my property (they even put my trash cans on the side of my house and some trash in the back of my house), I wrote a long note and put it on my door, then those white trash b*stards finally went to the HOA.

The HOA person was really nice and understood the situation, but how stupid are the white trash creeps in creekwood homes neighborhood---that they think that someone is actually PURPOSELY throwing their trash on their yard for no reason. If these idiots are that freaking stupid then they need to seek therapy and get a new brain .. they are evil pathetic sick devils—they care more about trash on someone's yard than someone's health and think they have the AUDACITY and place to touch someone's property.

These low life creeps think they can come on someone's property and just touch it--how dare they.. They are RACIST white trash .. if I was a white person instead of a young minority female these a**holes would never have touched my property, but they are just useless pieces of racist white ? and thought they could do what they wanted to my property just because I'm a minority female. I pray these worthless maniacal rats burn in hell because that's where they deserve to be… putting trash on my doorstep made my health problems worse and now relatives who come to help me out are too cautious about leaving trash out on the curb because someone/any ? in the neighborhood might just take my trash and put it on my doorstep.

Who the hell do these rats think they are touching people's property and thinking they can get away with it—I hope you sick evil low life worthless pieces of ? burn in hell. This problem only began less than a month ago yet I've been living here for over two years—how stupid are these brainless racist idiots to think that someone is just throwing their trash in the yard on purpose and how dare they even come in my yard and touch my property.. who the hell do these a**holes think they are just coming in my yard and putting my trash on my doorstep.. here's a message to you sick evil psychopathic racist freaks—rot in hell b/c that is where you're going and where you deserve to be--- you are worthless evil sick pathetic racist useless white trash sub-human dogs and you deserve to be thrown in hell you evil cold racist rats…

And if you touch my trash again I will call the police and set up a hidden camera and sue your worthless useless white trash evil garbage a**. I hope horrible things happen to you evil devil racist jerks for causing an innocent person problems and for arrogantly thinking you can step in people's yards just because they aren't white and b/c theyre female and touch their property… you sick devil ? WILL burn in hell…. And if you're moving into that neighorbohood beware---If youre not white and if youre female.. you will probably be harassed by the nasty devil caucasian a**holes that inhabit that place….

They are racist just like the city of Orlando and they are evil mentally ill closed minded pieces of racist and prejudice dog ? .

UPDATE: After filing this report, I couldn't find it again but didn't plan on resubmitting it since nothing had happened. Recently though, these sick worthless mentally deranged b**tards in this evil corrupt malicious neighborhood put two trash bags on my doorstep AGAIN, even though there was a LONG note on my door explaining my situation and health problems. On top of that, these sick evil devils taped the note SHUT. They are doing this out of maliciousness and spite now and I now plan on putting up a surveillance camera and calling the police because I plan on getting this or these sick jerks arrested or suing them for what they are doing.

Who do these evil worthless pieces of ? think they are?? They have NO RIGHT to be on anyone's property or touch anyone's property .. they are sick mentally deranged lunatics... who are obsessed with someone else's trash... I seriously hope these malicious psychotic devils burn in hell because that is where they belong....BEWARE of creekwood neigborhood---it is full of evil worthless corrupt malicious pieces of human ? ...they are sick, evil, and psychotic.

Female
orlando, Florida
U.S.A.

Comments

• studdmstr
    studdmstr Members Posts: 1
    edited October 2010
    You're the one with the problem and are a racist! If I was your neighbor I wouldn't want your unsightly trash thrown all over the place either. Get off your lazy ass and put the trash where it belongs. Figure out a way to live with your "illness" rather than the poor me attitude you seem to have. If you do have this illness, why in the hell would you even have cologne in the house to begin with....use some common sense!
  • Skeratch
    Skeratch Members Posts: 1,395 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    I've been living at my residence for over two years now. I also have had a health condition called environmental illness. In the past my problem wasn't that bad, and my health was fine, but because of several consecutive accidents dealing with detergent and cologne odors my allergies and sensitivities became worse and my health quickly deteriorated. You can't expect cold evil heartless devils like the sick racist rats and white trash creeps that exist in Orlando or in this neighborhood to possibly have a brain and put some possibilities together or understand a situation like that.

At one point my health got so bad I couldn't even leave my house and was seriously really sick and was trying to decontaminate my house from a cologne spill that happened when my toilet overflowed and it got all in my bathroom and house. On top of that I had detergent odors that I got from a store all over my house and it just made me really sick.

During this time I had to constantly throw my trash bags out in my yard b/c I couldn't leave me house for many different reasons. I had several trash bags sitting out in my yard

This seems like a reasonable explanation for having garbage bags all over the lawn.

She's obviously suffering from psychiatric problems. You're not supposed to laugh at people with psychiatric illnesses but . . . lol.
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    ? needs a ghostwriter. That ? was ignint hahaha.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    What the ? ? Why would you even have a bathroom full of cologne if you were allergic to it? lol
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    She mad lol.... why didn't she just wait until she saw one of them moving her trash, open the door, and then ? them out? Why write a pointless letter whining like a baby?
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    I think this is a white ? pretending to be black.
  • Gural
    Gural Members Posts: 96
    edited October 2010
    lol is that ? serious? maybe she should throw her fucken trash away and not throw it on the front lawn like a ? ...
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    DAMITT wrote: »
    I think this is a white ? pretending to be black.

lol possibly, while I was reading that, I couldn't help but wonder why a black woman would have an environmental health problem like that in the first place, also afford to live in an uppity neighborhood by herself with no help having a condition like that....
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Fair and balanced.