Why you ain't f*cked shorty yet... 101

Options
Fundz O' Plenty
Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
***If you say "I already know this ? ", you prolly don't. If you did, you wouldn't have to say it... Just sayin.***

I'mma say my peace, yall can add on:

1. You're a fan, stop it, now. Let's the chic know you're interested without all that extra ? . She'll start treatin' your ass like a TMZ reporter..
2. You're a mama's ? , cut that ? out... Nuff said.
3. She hasn't been tested... You gotta see where her head is... Figuratively and literally... What I mean is freaky convo, little touches/sqeezes and ? here and there. Cause if you don't, you'll become her BEST girlfriend.
4. Stop that "sexting" ? ! Be a man, call the chic so she can here your voice and know you need bidness bout them skins!

Add on....

P.S. I really just want ? to win this summer.... You're all welcome.

Comments

• American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i always make it a point to grab a chick ass within a week and a half of knowing them (if im interested)

and i dont mean like grab it real quick like you scared and you in junior high school

put your palm on the undercuff of the ass softly squeeze it ..and look her dead in the eye when she turns around.

YOU"LL NEVER BE PUT IN THE FRIEND ZONE. TRUST.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    this will be educational

applause for this sure multiplat thread
  • Simma II
    Simma II Banned Users Posts: 787
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lol @ Loon's sig
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i always make it a point to grab a chick ass within a week and a half of knowing them (if im interested)

and i dont mean like grab it real quick like you scared and you in junior high school

put your palm on the undercuff of the ass softly squeeze it ..and look her dead in the eye when she turns around.

That's what I'm talkin' about....

*salutes*
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    if you have to follow this ? pointers u already lost and should jump off a bridge.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

Basically, she needs to know that you are trying to ? not befriend her.
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited April 2010
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    if you have to follow this ? pointers u already lost and should jump off a bridge.

We ain't startin' no ? blazin'..... Contribute or ? ! I schooled you on how I took June from you so you should have plenty of material lil ? ...
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ***If you say "I already know this ? ", you prolly don't. If you did, you wouldn't have to say it... Just say.***

1. You're a fan, stop it, now. Let's the chic know you're interested without all that extra ? . She'll start treatin' your ass like a TMZ reporter..
    3. She hasn't been tested... You gotta see where her head is... Figuratively and literally... What I mean is freakin' convo, little touches/sqeezes and ? here and there. Cause if you don't, you'll become her BEST girlfriend.
    4. Stop that "sexting" ? ! Be a man, call the chic so she can here your voice and know you need bidness bout them skins!

Add on....

Man if ? ain't winning by now there is nothing we can do. Let the losers be losers. You can't save em all.
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    blazini wrote: »

Truth.com !
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited April 2010
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Basically, she needs to know that you are trying to ? not befriend her.

exactly. and thats just MY way of saying, "Hey, Im not a friend."
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    We ain't startin' no ? blazin'..... Contribute or ? ! I schooled you on how I took June from you so you should have plenty of material lil ? ...

Yo these ? is beyond gettin saved. They have no interest in gettin ? what so ever.
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited April 2010
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    Man if ? ain't winning by now there is nothing we can do. Let the losers be losers. You can't save em all.

lol, ok bet.....
  • blakfyahking
    edited April 2010
    Options
    SMH @ ? ending Du appreciation week early without notifying a ?

ya'll cats got no e-loyalty
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yo these ? is beyond gettin saved. They have no interest in gettin ? what so ever.

LMAO!!! Oh aight.... I tried mayne....
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ***If you say "I already know this ? ", you prolly don't. If you did, you wouldn't have to say it... Just sayin.***

3. She hasn't been tested... You gotta see where her head is... Figuratively and literally... What I mean is freaky convo, little touches/sqeezes and ? here and there. Cause if you don't, you'll become her BEST girlfriend.

Add on....

bolded for truth
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited April 2010
    Options
    SMH @ ? ending Du appreciation week early without notifying a ?

ya'll cats got no e-loyalty

That AV ? ended yesterday for me....lol! I still appreciate the ? tho.
  • blakfyahking
    edited April 2010
    Options

Loo you gon get one of these soft ass dudes smacked the ? up LOL

I would pay actual money to see one of these "nice guys" try to pull that off in public

there will be chalk lines around that ? haha
  • Prim-O Cla$$ic
    Prim-O Cla$$ic Members Posts: 2,409
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LoL @ Precious twin brother Fundz making a thread about females....like he get any.
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited April 2010
    Options

I would pay actual money to see one of these "nice guys" try to pull that off in public

Funny ? ....
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LoL @ Precious twin brother Fundz making a thread about females....like he get any.

What's up primo. Happy now?
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited April 2010
    Options

lol

well timing is everything. i guess if you're a soft guy the "best" time to do this would be at the END of a great date.

? like me'll do it in the mall.
  • Simma II
    Simma II Banned Users Posts: 787
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    exactly. and thats just MY way of saying, "Hey, Im not a friend."
    Word, these hoes become confused easily, so it's best to make that ? clear.
  • blakfyahking
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol

well timing is everything. i guess if you're a soft guy the "best" time to do this would be at the END of a great date.

? like me'll do it in the mall.

haha nah champ

I guess we gon have to finally tell the truth to these non ? getting ? :

only some ? are allowed to get away with ? like this, and if you ain't one of them, then you will NEVER be one of them

trying to change your whole style up will get you slumped one way or another.......so it's best to just be yaself

*looks over at Primo e-thuggin now when he use to be the king of all e-simps back in the day*
  • Aztec_Kang
    Aztec_Kang Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

i co-sign this maneuver. i have a buddy that always gets put in the friend zone. he's too nice. i been telling him since high school man you better grab that ? 's ass fool. like say a girl im feeling gives me a hug when she sees me. perferct opportunity to palm that ass and let shorty know you trying to smash.