Options
    What's up primo. Happy now?

When you going on a diet, fat boy?
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Word, these hoes become confused easily, so it's best to make that ? clear.
    Yeh, or else these hoes will be like "I thought you wanted to come over at 3 am so we could study?".

Foolish hoes, ? don't go out of their way to "study" with ? .
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Aztec_Kang wrote: »
    i co-sign this maneuver. i have a buddy that always gets put in the friend zone. he's too nice. i been telling him since high school man you better grab that ? 's ass fool. like say a girl im feeling gives me a hug when she sees me. perferct opportunity to palm that ass and let shorty know you trying to smash.

Wait for the lil 'boy stop playin'" ? ... lol! Hoes know what it is after that.
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yeh, or else these hoes will be like "I thought you wanted to come over at 3 am so we could study?".

lmao! @ bolded and underlined.
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Aztec_Kang wrote: »
    i co-sign this maneuver. i have a buddy that always gets put in the friend zone. he's too nice. i been telling him since high school man you better grab that ? 's ass fool. like say a girl im feeling gives me a hug when she sees me. perferct opportunity to palm that ass and let shorty know you trying to smash.

Word.

The friend zone is a bad place to be LMAO. Time is of the essence when you meet a chick you're interested in!!

Once she starts telling you about 'some ? that she likes but who's trippin' you are OFFICIALLY the "emotional cut buddy'

emotional cut buddy is the guy that the girl calls to talk about another guy (who she's ? ). emotinal cut buddy has priveledges like:

--he can sleep with her in her bed maybe
    --he can hit the mall with her, and to others it looks like theyre a couple (which the emotional cut buddy finds kinda cool)
    --he can console her when the guy she's ? is "trippin"
    --he can watch her change clothes

BUT HE CAN NEVER CUT!!
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

lol or the "boy you crazy"
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

real ? , you call me over anytime past noon and some ? is goin on

yes roethlisberger
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »

yes roethlisberger

LMAO!!!!!!!! Classic...
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »

yes roethlisberger

Yessir!!!!!!!!!!!
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Word.

The friend zone is a bad place to be LMAO. Time is of the essence when you meet a chick you're interested in!!

Once she starts telling you about 'some ? that she likes but who's trippin' you are OFFICIALLY the "emotional cut buddy'

emotional cut buddy is the guy that the girl calls to talk about another guy (who she's ? ). emotinal cut buddy has priveledges like:

--he can hit the mall with her, and to others it looks like theyre a couple (which the emotional cut buddy finds kinda cool)

BUT HE CAN NEVER CUT!!

yeah at that point you got to tell shorty outright "? that ? , I'm trying to smash tho"

if she say nah, then you say "aight, hit me up when you trying to do something for real" and then hang the ? up before she can respond

? ? me tiptoeing around ? SMH
  • Prim-O Cla$$ic
    Prim-O Cla$$ic Members Posts: 2,409
    edited April 2010
    Options

Your life story with females.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^corny
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

Primo you starting to look like BoyBest with the way you doing that e-stalking ? in here

that bamma ? ain't a good look at all
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited April 2010
    Options

What's your point cuz...? You want my attention? Why?
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Primo you starting to look like BoyBest with the way you doing that e-stalking ? in here

that bamma ? ain't a good look at all

lol, right. this ? just wants to talk to me for some reason. I likes the ladies. I don't know what typa time this ? on...
  • Rell Mayne
    Rell Mayne Members Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol, right. this ? just wants to talk to me for some reason. I likes the ladies. I don't know what typa time this ? on...

Word...he too old for that ? , Them young ? done came at his neck so hard he log on the IC wit his Guns out
  • John_Blazini
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Same as boy best ? was funny for a sec now it's disturbing. This ? prob has ? post cut out and posted up like news paper articles.
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Rell Mayne wrote: »
    Word...he too old for that ? , Them young ? done came at his neck so hard he log on the IC wit his Guns out

LMAO @ your sig! Classic ? ... This ? said "soul warm". Like his smile should be the new face of Creme of Wheat, lol!
  • John_Blazini
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Rell Mayne wrote: »
    ? hired a writer and ? .
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lol@ just grabbing they ass. I just smack it though but yea, either when she lays on and does light touches, follow up on it.
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    lol or the "boy you crazy"

Thats when you look'em dead in the eye's without smilin and tell her "this ain't no game"
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i always make it a point to grab a chick ass within a week and a half of knowing them (if im interested)

and i dont mean like grab it real quick like you scared and you in junior high school

put your palm on the undercuff of the ass softly squeeze it ..and look her dead in the eye when she turns around.

YOU"LL NEVER BE PUT IN THE FRIEND ZONE. TRUST.

this is true...? the friends zone that area aint wavy
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited April 2010
    Options
    goat334 wrote: »
    Thats when you look'em dead in the eye's without smilin and tell her "this ain't no game"

lol, you damn right!
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i always make it a point to grab a chick ass within a week and a half of knowing them (if im interested)

and i dont mean like grab it real quick like you scared and you in junior high school

put your palm on the undercuff of the ass softly squeeze it ..and look her dead in the eye when she turns around.

YOU"LL NEVER BE PUT IN THE FRIEND ZONE. TRUST.

real ? ?
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Word.

--he can hit the mall with her, and to others it looks like theyre a couple (which the emotional cut buddy finds kinda cool
    )

BUT HE CAN NEVER CUT!!

laff at these two that is funny and pathetic to be in that situation