Ladies can you see yourself dating a man that dont know how to change a tire?

Options
makaveli03
makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
edited September 2011 in The Powder Room
honestly speaking

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    hell no.........
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Chicks is out here havin babies by nggas that cant READ

I think yall overestimate these chicks and their so called 'criteria'...
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    the majority of these yungsters cant change a tire or do any other ? a "man" is supposed to do....and they still get women...my lil brother is a perfect example of this...? has just changed mane
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Even I can change a tire so if we broke down and I was the one changing the tire? I'd definitely be turned off.
  • HafBayked
    edited September 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Even I can change a tire so if we broke down and I was the one changing the tire? I'd definitely be turned off.

lmao @ dude like "hurry up we're gonna miss jersey shore!"
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lmaooooooooooo.

I call AAA for all that ? .

I can do it, i'm just to real to be sweatin like that outchea.

Gold membership FTW
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i can change a tire.. thats not the question..
    the question is.. why would i want to?? lol
  • im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    AAA got these ? slidin by
  • im_lux
    edited September 2011
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    i can change a tire.. thats not the question..
    the question is.. why would i want to?? lol

spoken like a ? that aint never got a flat tire lol
  • HafBayked
    edited September 2011
    Options
    wow ya'll dead serious...the only time i didnt change my own ? is when i was in the truck and they had this lil tiny ass jack in the back...that ? wasnt about to fall on me...other than that it takes 15 mins tops.....less than that if u got a floor jack
  • CapitalB
    edited September 2011
    Options
    im_lux wrote: »
    spoken like a ? that aint never got a flat tire lol

shiiiiiiiiiiit! lol i blew a few tires on the highway.. like Bignorm said.. AAA

and changed a few tires in my day..
    but im at a different point in my life.. and my thought process is.. why do what someone else can??
  • kevmic
    kevmic Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Chicks is out here havin babies by nggas that cant READ

I think yall overestimate these chicks and their so called 'criteria'...

Well said!!

A ? changin a flat is the last thing most females have on their checklist.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Why would I change bus tires?
  • im_lux
    edited September 2011
    Options
    shiiiiiiiiiiit! lol i blew a few tires on the highway.. like Bignorm said.. AAA

and changed a few tires in my day..
    but im at a different point in my life.. and my thought process is.. why do what someone else can??

lol nah I hear you on that...I don't even cut my own grass I got mexicans for that and I give the exact same reason as a matter of fact I don't do laundry or clean my house I got women for that too...But my process is basically if I'm on the road and get a flat I'm not waiting the 20mins to an hour for AAA to get there cause I've obviously got places to be. If I'm just chillin fine do what ya'll do it's not a big deal.
  • im_lux
    edited September 2011
    Options
    King Drew wrote: »
    Why would I change bus tires?

? you can't be no King sittin next to a hop head and a bag lady on your way to the transfer station...? outta hea.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    So ? telling me that they'll wait around for AAA when they can be done with that ? and on they way. ? , my pops 74 years old and the ? still cut the grass, change the flat, his oil. ? , the ? rebuilt part of the house. My moms will change her own flat too if we not around
  • CapitalB
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol nah I hear you on that...I don't even cut my own grass I got mexicans for that and I give the exact same reason as a matter of fact I don't do laundry or clean my house I got women for that too...But my process is basically if I'm on the road and get a flat I'm not waiting the 20mins to an hour for AAA to get there cause I've obviously got places to be. If I'm just chillin fine do what ya'll do it's not a big deal.

they need an invention where a mu'? can go take a ? and ? for u.. i tell my game that all the time.. ill be like "go take a ? for me!" hahaha

but nah... if im on the road more then likely im in somethin fresh.. to step out the house any other way would be uncivilized...
    but anyway.. aint no way in hell im about to stain my jeans.. scuff my shoes.. or ? up my shirt.. it'll take me 15-20 minutes to do it myself.. to wait another 10 to 20 to have someone else do it aint go hurt nobody. lol
  • im_lux
    edited September 2011
    Options
    So ? telling me that they'll wait around for AAA when they can be done with that ? and on they way. ? , my pops 74 years old and the ? still cut the grass, change the flat, his oil. ? , the ? rebuilt part of the house. My moms will change her own flat too if we not around

Thats pretty cool for you bruh but whats that mean to us? Nothing other than your dad is pretty healthy and your moms got the hands and forearms of a German construction worker.
  • CapitalB
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Thats pretty cool for you bruh but whats that mean to us? Nothing other than your dad is pretty healthy and your moms got the hands and forearms of a German construction worker.

hahahahahahaha wow!!!!

thats two today my ? ! hahahahaha
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

Uh huh...............
  • im_lux
    edited September 2011
    Options
    they need an invention where a mu'? can go take a ? and ? for u.. i tell my game that all the time.. ill be like "go take a ? for me!" hahaha

but nah... if im on the road more then likely im in somethin fresh.. to step out the house any other way would be uncivilized...
    but anyway.. aint no way in hell im about to stain my jeans.. scuff my shoes.. or ? up my shirt.. it'll take me 15-20 minutes to do it myself.. to wait another 10 to 20 to have someone else do it aint go hurt nobody. lol

LMAO yeah no ? ..."Aye I gotta ? , where the ? are you supposed to be ? ?"

Nah but see I keep a spare pair of shoes/jeans/shirt in my car plus you ain't gotta get anything but your hands ? changing a tire trust me. But you right though I've actually done it before but I was wearing pretty much all white ? and I wasn't risking it but people like you and I don't get paid every week if we ? something up we can buy something new on the way home.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Options
    my bf can't.....or at least he never had to....but that's what roadside assistance is for.
  • im_lux
    edited September 2011
    Options
    my bf can't.....or at least he never had to....but that's what roadside assistance is for.

Can't and won't are two totally different things...every man should know how. If your boyfriend can't he needs to figure it out.
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    no sir. i can change a tire.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Just dripping with bitterness...lol.

AAA can take forever..it you have what you need then change the tire.