For a serious teenage relationship what is an acceptable number of guys a girl....

Options
P-Dogg77
P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
edited November 2011 in Growing Pains
can have prior to the relationship ? Me i'm very strict when it comes to that so i put my number at 2-3 and the girl has to be ? and not do anything with the other guys besides kissing.

Do any of you guys have limits and so on ? If so share , you could share the limit of guys prior to marriage aswell.

And you're supposed to really love this girl. Really really serious ? not just some high school 1 week lasting relationship.

Comments

• deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    What? huh? teenage highschool? how old are you and wtf are you asking? are you asking what the acceptable number of partners for a highschool chick? really?
  • P-Dogg77
    edited September 2011
    Options
    deeroc22 wrote: »
    What? huh? teenage highschool? how old are you and wtf are you asking? are you asking what the acceptable number of partners for a highschool chick? really?

Yeah im 17 and i just wanna know what standards ? be having
  • salamerican1
    salamerican1 Members Posts: 714 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
  • P-Dogg77
    edited September 2011
    Options
    LOL at serious relationship and teenage being used together

Well i'm in a serious relationship right now and i'm still a teenager.
  • P-Dogg77
    edited September 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    i was in a serious relationship all thru high school. we would've got married (after graduating) and everything if he hadn't gotten all wild and crazy.

There you go. Did you have any boyfriends prior to him ? If so how did he react to that because i nearly lost my mind because of my girlsfriends past.
  • 6ft5
    6ft5 Confirm Email Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i was in a serious relationship all thru high school. we would've got married (after graduating) and everything if he hadn't gotten all wild and crazy.

Wild and crazy? Do share some stories Kai
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    he started getting into drugs (selling them i think). and then one night he shot and killed a friend of his outside a club, now he's a fugitive from murder. i know, smh

LMAO.............kai you messed up typing that for these scorn heartbroken mofos

they gon try to make you a poster child for "black women who love thugs then link up with a nice guy after ? goes bad"

jadaross/mcgeeakey gon salivate at the mouth reading this thread haha
  • Manik Sona
    Manik Sona Members Posts: 350
    edited September 2011
    Options
    At only 17 I think I wouldn't date someone that had been with a lot of dudes before me either. I was never into that kinda chick.
  • P-Dogg77
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Ok apparently im ? trippin out about her past . Anyone please help me before i officially lose it. I swear on everything i have im on the brink of ? going crazy.
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You should be focused on your education
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I personally don't care about how many ? my girl as ? ...All I ask is that when we walk down the street, ? aren't laughin' at me because my girl's a ? '
  • P-Dogg77
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ? help me i cant get that ? outta my head , is it really worth thinking about ?
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    P-Dogg77 wrote: »
    Ok apparently im ? trippin out about her past . Anyone please help me before i officially lose it. I swear on everything i have im on the brink of ? going crazy.

No girl ? is something to trip over bruh.

I'm guessing your around my age look at it this way your not gonna see any of these ? in a few years so focus on what matters get that money saved than tell ? to kick rocks when its time to enter some of your poorest and funniest times.... college.
  • P-Dogg77
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Ishi wrote: »
    No girl ? is something to trip over bruh.

I'm guessing your around my age look at it this way your not gonna see any of these ? in a few years so focus on what matters get that money saved than tell ? to kick rocks when its time to enter some of your poorest and funniest times.... college.

Yeah im about 17. Word up education comes first so I just gotta relax but unfortunately i was never that type im always the one to stress the ? out.
  • Madbeats
    Madbeats Members Posts: 544
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Who cares, she wit you now, go for it!
  • bunti
    bunti Members Posts: 4
    edited November 2011
    Options
    For a serious teenage relationship what is an acceptable number of guys a girls so weight loss then if we not care health so never forget health tips and maintain a standard so never forget any matters discuss in healthy life.