Today on History

Options
VIBE
VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
New series, Ancient Aliens. Looks like a 4 hour thing. I'm recording it. Anyone else gonna watch?

This is right up Spliffs alley of ? the creator being aliens.

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    New series, Ancient Aliens. Looks like a 4 hour thing. I'm recording it. Anyone else gonna watch?

This is right up Spliffs alley of ? the creator being aliens.

Lol that really has nothing to do with the religion spliffs associated with, I seen it a while ago and its more played off of Chariots of the Gods and that Aliens helped to advance our civilazation rather than created us.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I seen it a while back. I was blown away by those lines in Peru.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I seen it a while back. I was blown away by those lines in Peru.

Yea the Nazca Lines are very questionable and hard to explain.

The lines on the ground can be explained either through irrigation lines or ritual paths but what amazed me was the mountains that had runways on them. Its crazy how there is only one mountain top flat, the rest around it all untouched yet their is no evidence anywhere of what happened to the rubble from the mountain top. And the lines on the top are amazing, they aren't used for irrigation and rituals likely would not have been done on those type of lines. It seems like the only explanation for those lines are runways.
  • VIBE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lol that really has nothing to do with the religion spliffs associated with, I seen it a while ago and its more played off of Chariots of the Gods and that Aliens helped to advance our civilazation rather than created us.

lol I'm just ? ' with Spliff. I don't really mean to knock his beliefs though.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol I'm just ? ' with Spliff. I don't really mean to knock his beliefs though.

What did you think of all of it?
  • VIBE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What did you think of all of it?

I stopped watching after like 15 minutes, I had to do dinner n all that great ? that goes along with having a family. Most of this is just all a repeat of different shows I've seen before. Some I haven't heard of, like the blue prints to aircrafts and stuff but, I'll finish it off later and get back to this.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I stopped watching after like 15 minutes, I had to do dinner n all that great ? that goes along with having a family. Most of this is just all a repeat of different shows I've seen before. Some I haven't heard of, like the blue prints to aircrafts and stuff but, I'll finish it off later and get back to this.

lol you need a DVR man
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It never ceases to amaze me... how people can believe in Jesus Christ's life and death, in Santa Claus, Tooth Fairy, and Easter Bunny.... But they REFUSE to believe in little green men.

Brainwash or braingunk?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It never ceases to amaze me... how people can believe in Jesus Christ's life and death, in Santa Claus, Tooth Fairy, and Easter Bunny.... But they REFUSE to believe in little green men.

Brainwash or braingunk?

Only kids believe in Santa, tooth fairy, and the easter bunny. People believe in Jesus because they were raised that way, and the bible is written as to where if you question Jesus or gods existance your going to burn in hell. A person with common sense can tell the bible is full of ? . I believe in people from other planets, not the little green guys though, to me there is enough evidence to suggest complex life forms can exist on other planets. Wether or not they visit us and helped us build the world and learn to write and do math I dont know i still got alot to search for on that.
  • VIBE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol you need a DVR man

Earlier I said "I'm recording it" lol, I have that AT&T ? , so yeah, it's on my recording list, which is why I can break away from it, otherwise I'd have my eyes n ears on the tv the whole time.