Racially Motivated Threads of the Social Lounge...

Options

Comments

• ustreet_monsta
    ustreet_monsta Members Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Nobody tells the Jews or the Irish to "get over it."

You can't ignore history. You have to embrace it and learn from it. History is the best indicator of what your present consists of and what your future holds.

Black people SHOULD move past the mind-state of slavery and discrimination so they can take advantage of the opportunities that exist for anyone living in America today, but that doesnt = getting over it.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    everyone is racist

No they aren't. I KNOW I'm not. I dislike the way certain people live, such as ones that surround me or ones I come in contact with, but I do no attach "Oh, well, they're black so it's expected" or any other race you would like to insert.

I like all races, even the ol' attached 'they're arab so they must be terrorists'...

As long as I'm cool w them, and them w me, then we have no problems. If anything boils down to something, it's to that person for how they carry themselves. The way a person lives/carries themselves isn't a portrayal of how their whole races does. That'd be stupid and ignorant for me to think so and act so.
  • VIBE
    edited December 2011
    Options

You can't ignore history. You have to embrace it and learn from it. History is the best indicator of what your present consists of and what your future holds.

Black people SHOULD move past the mind-state of slavery and discrimination so they can take advantage of the opportunities that exist for anyone living in America today, but that doesnt = getting over it.

Well said, getting over it = that ^. If you can't get over it, it more than likely means you hold some type of grudge or hate for the "white man" (which means the white race). Therefore anything and everything becomes their fault. If you can "get over it", meaning stop being a cry baby and learn from it, then you can get somewhere in life. Like you stated.

The Jews need to get over it as well, but I've never met a Jew or had Jewish friends, if I did I would say the same thing.
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    lol

I don't understand why you say the ? you do about white people then.

Do you tell them they all will suffer for the things they've done?
    Do you tell them they are all actually secretly racist even though they don't know it?
    Do you tell them ? is going to destroy all white people and blacks are the Neo's of ? ?

Do you? If not, why?

not all white people are of the seed of the wicked, it doesnt work that way...

some crackesr who are born of the flesh and not of the spirit, can still comprehend simple things, like retribution and vegeance and are not close minded or ignorant, soem fo thewm believe it or not are actually educated.

i despise what white people stand for, and the majority of them are homosexual by nature , but white is to vague of a description.

for example, if you really are half mexican (which i doubt) then i woudln't consider you white.
  • VIBE
    edited December 2011
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    not all white people are of the seed of the wicked, it doesnt work that way...

some crackesr who are born of the flesh and not of the spirit, can still comprehend simple things, like retribution and vegeance and are not close minded or ignorant, soem fo thewm believe it or not are actually educated.

i despise what white people stand for, and the majority of them are homosexual by nature , but white is to vague of a description.

for example, if you really are half mexican (which i doubt) then i woudln't consider you white.

lol @ whites are homosexual by nature, so what about the black men who are homosexual? Or the little black boy, who lived by me (in a predominately black neighborhood) was very ? and very feminine? Come on now, you're assuming things when I thought you liked "facts" lol

Considering my fathers side is all FULL Mexican and my last name is Chavez, I dunno, maybe I'm not Mexican. Maybe I'm confused. Eating Mexican food and jalapenos isn't really a self right to be called Mexican, I'd have to rely on my actual blood line...
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lol @ whites are homosexual by nature, so what about the black men who are homosexual? Or the little black boy, who lived by me (in a predominately black neighborhood) was very ? and very feminine? Come on now, you're assuming things when I thought you liked "facts" lol

Considering my fathers side is all FULL Mexican and my last name is Chavez, I dunno, maybe I'm not Mexican. Maybe I'm confused. Eating Mexican food and jalapenos isn't really a self right to be called Mexican, I'd have to rely on my actual blood line...

i dont get why u always do those weak as comparisons...always trying to play like black n whites r the same wen anybody who lives in the real world can see they are total opposites.

of course u have blacks who r ? , wtf ?...i never denied that....but its a known FACT, that whites have lower inhibitions when it comes to sexual orientation, study the ancient greeks and romans...they were well known for being sexual deviants.

i grew up around all types of races, and i know for a fact that most crackers think its ok to be a ? (look @ the laws in the western world), and alot of whiteboys r bisexual on the low...they are ? by nature, blacks r not ? by nature.
  • VIBE
    edited December 2011
    Options
    VIBE86....

Funny how when a new White-racist political party showed up, 2 years ago, you never once said get over it when

-they fought against the new American population shift, toward Hispanics
    -used 'ol 60's klansman tactics, when they spit on a Black member of Congress, during a rally
    -were wearing White powdered-wigs like Founding Fathers
    -carrying muskets like during the civil war

...definitely....parts of the past that they refused to get over as you hypocritically uttered, not one discouraging word

I didn't pay attention because I don't follow politics, don't care for politics, don't give 1 ? about politics.
  • VIBE
    edited December 2011
    Options
    To say you're not racist is to lie and say you don't see race.

You don't have to have negative views of a particular race to be racist.
    Do you think asians are good at math?
    thats positive isn't it?
    well it's also racist.

Do you think black people are tall?
    that's racist too.

You are not maniac magee my friend.

Believe it or not...

I don't believe Asians are good at math, and I don't believe blacks are "tall". I can easily look around and see that for myself that those are "myths" based on ? . Otherwise my high school friend Cameron would've been at least 6 foot, too bad he couldn't get past 5' 3", short ass mf'er.

You can't just judge what other posters are like man lol you don't know me. I don't think all Canadians say, "eh?" I don't think all white people are "well off", I don't think all Asians are "smart" I don't think all blacks are "tall and built"...

Come on lol
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Believe it or not...

I don't believe Asians are good at math, and I don't believe blacks are "tall". I can easily look around and see that for myself that those are "myths" based on ? . Otherwise my high school friend Cameron would've been at least 6 foot, too bad he couldn't get past 5' 3", short ass mf'er.

You can't just judge what other posters are like man lol you don't know me. I don't think all Canadians say, "eh?" I don't think all white people are "well off", I don't think all Asians are "smart" I don't think all blacks are "tall and built"...

Come on lol

I'm not sure, but I think homeboy was saying that if you believe in or have used race as an ideology (and basically we all do whether we like it or not), that technically makes you a racist. And by racist/racism, we're simply talking about the ideology itself. Racism, at its basic level, doesn't necessarily have to be stereotypical or mean-spirited.

We all are racists because race, even though it's baseless and pointless, is now apparently accepted and adopted by us. And this is completely stupid but true nonetheless. I avoid race as best as I can, but it's hard.

As for the topic at hand, it's already been said, but privilege is something that the person who has it cannot see or know. And slavery is gone and good, but the system that put it in place still exists very much today. But African-Americans do not need to overplay the victim card. We still have rights, opportunities, and the will to succeed.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    it was onyl after we got rights that u white devils started polluting us with ? ? , heroine, aids, machine guns, police brutality.
    wait... police brutality didn't exist until after the 1960s? seriously?

also, could some white devils please pollute my neighborhood with machine guns, thanks
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    We can never really "get over it" for it will always be a means in which we selfishly look to for some sort of power or influence.
  • Hypernova
    Hypernova Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Slavery, sure

The subsequent non- existence of consistent culpability, the lack of rights, and other discriminatory injustices that continued to occur for quite a while after slavery will still probably stick with some older Blacks however
  • str8 soulja
    str8 soulja Members Posts: 49
    edited December 2011
    Options
    hey slick is proof that white men are sheltered close-minded idiots smdh at these muthafuckas.Mufuckas get their ideas on the black community from rap songs,videos,movies and tv shows and turn around tryna kick knowledge like it's facts.Why dont your own white women stop being ? and having a buch of babies themselves? These lil white ? are having babies by the numbers and most of em are with black men ( xp ) . Bottomline 80 % of crackers are racist and when the issue of race comes up it shows.Fake ass wiggers sound like theire peckerwood,yuppie, weak ass fathers. ? em! and stay the ? out of ours! maybe thats why yalls women are over here with us cuz yall aint worried about yalls own ? . ? off
  • Gural
    Gural Members Posts: 96
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Nobody tells the Jews or the Irish to "get over it.".

Because they already got over it.
    my post, was those things such as aids, drugs, guns, were used against my people...yes thats not a conspiricay theory, its a proven fatc that they put drugs and guns on the streets of black neaibourhoods and its a known fatc that aids was man made to exterminate the black race from off the fatc of the earth.

No, it's not a fact.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options

I co-sign this post 1000%..
  • Stack Money
    Stack Money Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    2012 owns this thread
    Co-sign ? stay puttin in work
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lol @ the title of this thread...im assumin a mod just joined like 8 threads in 1?

What i was going to say was the plethora of racist white boys (ktulu, Matt, etc.) is just the offspring of people who IRL couldnt speak on a real level w/ black people.

i.e., in a barber shop setting. Couldnt happen. They wouldnt/couldnt do it

So this is their safe haven
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    hmmmm heyslick and 2012 both joined december of 09.........you do the math
    ? dudes in here talking to himself....lol
  • bankrupt baller
    edited December 2011
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    NOPE! but as usual you avoided said issue.....so the AG is/was right....were a nation of cowards.....yeah black people are cowards....that honor code won't allow for the truth to be told.

im white....and you know that.....lol at talking to yourself on the internet
  • bankrupt baller
    edited December 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    you're a troll, which is cool...
    I just think its ? how the mods let this obvious ? fly, yet if I make a sarcastic post they'll delete it...
    there is no substance here... just the ramblings of an idiot...

it could be the alias of a mod or friends with the mods
    one thing is clear though,heyslick is 2012
  • bankrupt baller
    edited December 2011
    Options
  • bbwthick23
    bbwthick23 Members Posts: 954 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    Does the man in the video hit the nail right-on the head or not - I stated facts and you ignored them - the honor code, the no snitching policy within poor black communities.....the gang mentality within said communities goes on and on and on.....& so who's created that problem and perpetuated it? OH BTW if I see someone robbing my neighbor...YOU DAMN RIGHT I'm calling the law...how come you and yours refuse to do the same....oh I forgot those gangs run them communities.....and intimidate the law abiding citizens

LOL at the bolded. Hey eastwood, put that gun to your own face and pull the trigger
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I might be going paranoid but I'm noticing some slick ? going on in American sports dominated by Blacks these days. White referees are calling technical fouls for evvvveerrything a Black man does. A couple of curse words in a basketball game? BOOM technical foul. A Black man hanging on the rim for a little bit? BOOM technical foul. A Black man having a little fun in the field or celebrating a touchdown in an extravagant way? BOOM unsportsmanlike conduct. The common theme? The NBA and NFL are dominated by mostly Blacks/African-Americans. Check out this link for proof. A Black kid dunked on a White player and got kicked out the game for it.....

http://boston.barstoolsports.com/m/random-thoughts/and-the-pussification-of-america-continues-high-school-kid-dunks-on-a-bunch-of-honkeys-and-gets-kicked-out-of-the-game-for-it/

NOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW let's take a little look at what players in mostly WHITE sports get away with. Why is it hockey players can fight and fight and fight and get away with it? Curse as well?? Hockey is a mostly white sport and they don't get kicked out of a game when they fight. In fact, they just sit in a penalty box for five minutes....and they can play the rest of the game!!! If hockey was a mostly Black sport I'm willing to bet hockey players would begin to get technical fouls and actually get kicked out of games. Hockey players only get kicked out when they use a stick against a player lol....a player in the NBA gets kicked out for a fight PERIOD, weapon or no weapon. Rasheed Wallace got kicked out of a game for looking at a referee one time LOL, never seen a hockey player or tennis player gte kicked out of a game for that ? . Tennis players aren't called for technicals, maybe a fine at the end of a game for excessive language but that's it. Meanwhile the NBA created even more guidelines for technical fouls last year.....so what is this ? ? Why are white referees being so racist lately? Am I being paranoid??
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The NFL also created more guidelines for unsportsmanlike conduct too as well......hmmmm......I wonder why.
  • get1cuz
    get1cuz Members Posts: 58
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The man in the video hit the nail right-on the head the honor code, the no snitching policy within poor communities.....the gang mentality within said communities goes on and on and on.....& so who's created that problem and perpetuated it? OH BTW if I see someone robbing my neighbor...YOU DAMN RIGHT I'm calling the law...how come you and yours refuse to do the same....oh I forgot those gangs run them communities.....and intimidate the law abiding citizens

its not really poor communities either

Don't you ever think the way you view the world is too narrow?