Racially Motivated Threads of the Social Lounge...

1318319320321322324»

Comments

• bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    hey, ? ! I'll be your heyslick
    as long as your mom's stays my, lay-chic
    who i splay & come thru/slay quick
    fucctards come/you play with they ?

uh-kee-kee
  • bankrupt baller
    edited December 2011
    still talking to yourself?
  • bankrupt baller
    edited December 2011
    You like that uh-kee-kee
    Oh yey pal
    me see!
    You love my style, and finesse
    How I eat racists: win test
    And devour ? : ingest!

uh-kee-kee
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    And here I am thinking this thread was going to be about race and snitching.

freepost?
  • bankrupt baller
    edited December 2011
    heyslick wrote: »
    Thanks, for thinking I'm so computer savvy to actually pull-off this charade of different characters. I've only been using the computer for a few years. You do know it's taken for grant that old dogs don't usually learn new tricks very easily. WHY would I be the exception? when so many accuse me of being dumb stupid and ignorant? - those attributes alone should tell you something about what I'm capable of.

must just be a coincidence that you both signed up the same month and year and use the same gimmick only in reverse.
    sorry for the misunderstanding.
    lol.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    heyslick wrote: »
    It's about the secret code that some black people live by.....& how so many poor black communities are held hostage to said ideology...basically the gangs run many of those communities and they raise children that carry on with that mentality. I dare you to show me how that claim isn't relevant within those communities.

did it ever dawn on you that in the more dangerous neighborhoods telling and ? dont help? police cant be around all the time. personally i encourage intra-racial vigilante justice.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Am I being paranoid??

Yes.

You never used to hear headlines like "Johnny Unitas caught with an unregistered firearm and late on child support payments to his three baby mamas" tho. Blacks have significantly decreased the classiness of American athletics. They should be fined just for being embarrassments.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    I'm not Heyslick. He's an actual person, we figured this out a couple years ago.
    LOL so you take the few NBA players with a couple of baby mamas and apply that to the entire NBA?

No, I didn't do that. This is always the response you get from blacks when you point out the bizarre criminal permissiveness that pervades their culture. "Oh so you talmbout ALL of us?" No, of course not. I never was.

I said that back when there weren't really any major black athletes to speak of, you never heard ridiculous headlines about pro ball players getting themselves into gang-related fights, child support failure with kids out of wedlock, and laughable ? tattoos. This stuff only started happening when there were more blacks around. Whites just don't carry themselves that way.

Sure, some hockey players committed murder. Who's the poster child for famous athlete/murderers? OJ Simpson. And blacks bragged that he got away with it, too. Did they not? They did.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited January 2012
    since I'm betting Admin sees him as affiliated with the Ill Community server-sabotage, lately, do just keep in mind that him and janklow are really really tight, in here...but that's who y'all want moderating, so
    ah, there's nothing like a little unfounded, ridiculous conspiracy theory to go with one's obsession
  • janklow
    edited January 2012
    I can link up proof dating back to '10, in here....let me know if you need me to do that
    sure, go ahead and post up this "proof"
    Because a racist bytch, kept deleting the posts...so I repost it, each day. Then a racist bytch moved the thread in here, yesterday, and put all my posts back that he deleted....why?
    well, first you'll need to figure out who moved the thread and deleted whatever posts you say got deleted, since i didn't do either of those things
  • janklow
    edited January 2012
    Oh, of course you didn't do it.
    this would be correct
    just like you'll deny the relationship I link up of yours&KTULU, so....what's the use in me posting links??
    well, for one thing, it would demonstrate you're not an outright liar, especially since you volunteered to post the proof
  • -Slim-
    -Slim- Members Posts: 28
    edited July 2012
    yall seen that show, "What Would You do?" heres one where a white boy is stealin a bike in plain site then a black boy dude the same thing, and then a white girl. an you see how differently people react to each person. i thought it was funny
    http://youtu.be/S0kV_b3IK9M
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    -Slim- wrote: »
    yall seen that show, "What Would You do?" heres one where a white boy is stealin a bike in plane site then a black boy does the same thing, and then a white girl. an you see how differently people react to each person. i thought it was funny
    http://youtu.be/S0kV_b3IK9M

I'm not surprised..
  • 1stworldoffreedom
    1stworldoffreedom Members Posts: 3
    hey I have to say to a couple commits. I am Irish, Scottish, German, Navaho, African American for real I been made fun of and beaten on all my life growing up in a all white town, and I have been beaten up for walking down a street with my girl friend who is black because I was white and Black men don't like white men dating black women. What the hell red neck's crackers has no color be it black or white hate is hate...I feel like rolling up a news paper and slapping a few people around...
  • And Step Jr.
    And Step Jr. Members Posts: 2

What's more important for Black people in the current paradigm of dominant ? structure.

Being independent or seeking coalitions?

• And Step Jr.
    And Step Jr. Members Posts: 2

What's more important for Black people in the current paradigm of dominant ? structure.

Being independent or seeking coalitions?