Falling Star

JUXcaptainHOOK
JUXcaptainHOOK Members Posts: 406
edited September 2011 in Roc The Mic Audio
Off my mixtape dropping in December... If you been thru heart break then you can definitely relate to this one... leave some feedback and let me know what y'all think!

Comments

• lexico cold
    lexico cold Members Posts: 40
    edited September 2011
    You got potential, but don't let ya idols influence ya style, I hear a lil drake creeping thru every now and then. Its cool if your on that point of view, no hate, but if your on that point of view with that style, folks are gonna think your biting.
  • JUXcaptainHOOK
    JUXcaptainHOOK Members Posts: 406
    edited September 2011
    You got potential, but don't let ya idols influence ya style, I hear a lil drake creeping thru every now and then. Its cool if your on that point of view, no hate, but if your on that point of view with that style, folks are gonna think your biting.

nah i been had that style before ? even heard of drake u can ask anyone from my hood and whos always listened to me... i get u tho, thats why i got tight when i first heard Drake also Big Sean too, this is a style i created seriously.... i know industry jack ? from unsigned artist all the time, not surprised if they jacked my formula

thanks for the listen tho family