2»

Comments

• RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    traestar wrote: »
    downloaded immediately!!

It's a really great mix, I'm more hyped about checking out that Kid Daytona as well, been hearing about him for a while but never really got into his stuff, so that's the artist I wanna check more from after listening to this mix half a dozen times.
    Ishi wrote: »
    Nice Job Draft drawing is dope too didn't realize you drew the covers.

Why can't i draw...

womp womp womp..

Lol I can't draw either, I just do it from time to time, I have these books that teach me how to draw Manga, I'm getting to the point where I don't need them as much; but it's still difficult to imagine pictures in your head, so I'm still using them. You should give it a try, once you know the rules and practise, it gets easier.
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    word life pon di download worth the wait. ? is goin in the itouch tonite so i can slap at work tomorrow. oh and the Planet Asia track i dropped is only by planet asia them other dudes aint on it. i dont know why it was listed like that tho.
  • RuffDraft
    edited October 2011
    Options
    satyrone wrote: »
    word life pon di download worth the wait. ? is goin in the itouch tonite so i can slap at work tomorrow. oh and the Planet Asia track i dropped is only by planet asia them other dudes aint on it. i dont know why it was listed like that tho.

Thanks for the heads up! SORT YOUR iTUNES! LOL

Enjoy, I think it's a nice mix, was really difficult to make it mix together nicely, we really have diverse taste now…
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    RuffDraft wrote: »
    Thanks for the heads up! SORT YOUR iTUNES! LOL

Enjoy, I think it's a nice mix, was really difficult to make it mix together nicely, we really have diverse taste now…

word lol i ngotta sort my ? better!!..but yeah mix is dope i gotta take a few more lstens. im really feeling the scruffnuck joints
  • RuffDraft
    edited October 2011
    Options
    satyrone wrote: »
    word lol i ngotta sort my ? better!!..but yeah mix is dope i gotta take a few more lstens. im really feeling the scruffnuck joints

lol yeah, I like the mix too; it's great to see new artists and groups on them that I've never heard of before… as always.