Dark Sista Have A Right

Chillin&Postin
Chillin&Postin Members Posts: 3,057
edited September 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
to feel all insecure

you can show someone the finest of dark skinned women and they will still say the same thing

"ass is crazy, but thats a face only a mother could love"

but show a light skinned sista that dont even have the curves of the dark sista and look like Tiny in the face and

"wifin' fa sho"

we really do got a serious complexion problem

Comments

• dpresidential
    dpresidential Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    It is a shame though. I never got influences by the "dark-light thing." Thank ? too. I love a dark skinned woman. (Pure opinion) It actually seems for the most part that they have the smoothest skin to me. It's amazing.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    pretty is pretty period, i don't care what skin complexion a chick has. I would ? this chick as fast as i would Halle.

kenya_moore.jpg
  • dpresidential
    edited April 2010
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    pretty is pretty period, i don't care what skin complexion a chick has. I would ? this chick as fast as i would Halle.

kenya_moore.jpg

Co-sign. Perfect example...
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Ya'll know my BM/X is a dark skin Black women and we use to talk about the ignorant ? people would say to her like "you so pretty to be so dark" what kind of ? up ? is that.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    lol @ thinking dark skin women are insecure

naw brah we're good, chocolate and all

it's the ones with the color issues that are insecure
  • dpresidential
    edited April 2010
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Ya'll know my BM/X is a dark skin Black women and we use to talk about the ignorant ? people would say to her like "you so pretty to be so dark" what kind of ? up ? is that.

It is crazy that they go through that. It is stupid.
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    haute wrote: »

well if it isnt my favorite dark butt
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    the only thing I notice is how light is attracted to dark and vice versa

it seems dark skin dudes stay chasing after a light bright

and yellow dudes stay searching for that blackberry LOL

I've seen that so many times that it has to count for something
  • Chillin&Postin
    edited April 2010
    haute wrote: »

not saying that all dark skinned sistas are insecure

im jus sayin that when dark skinned sistas do speak out about feelin disrespected they are not in the wrong

a woman can be badd bodied and brick faced but if she red...thats makes up for everything. and dont let her have an ounce of ass and some honeyblond weave
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    wtf lmao......why would we be insecure? Because we have dark skin? Are u crazy?

The only time I've EVER run into people talking ? about light vs dark is when I went way down south. They got color issues. That's nothing I ever had to deal with, and nothing I ever cared about. And none of my friends nor I have insecurity problems about no damn dark ? lmao thats ? ignorant.
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    yeah light skinned women think they are better than dark skinned women still
  • Chillin&Postin
    edited April 2010

The only time I've EVER run into people talking ? about light vs dark is when I went way down south. They got color issues. That's nothing I ever had to deal with, and nothing I ever cared about. And none of my friends nor I have insecurity problems about no damn dark ? lmao thats ? ignorant.

post number ten
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    c/s. This is a serious problem.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited April 2010

Yo real talk I agree with you Dee. In Jersey we never have these light/dark issues it has to be a south thing.

Speaking of which I seen a dark skin woman today and she was damn near flawless, beautiful skin nice shape and a pretty face.
  • raingerova
    raingerova Members Posts: 1
    edited April 2010
    Good to be back in this ? , but I prefer the DARK-BUTTS over them high yella ? .
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    ? still be on that light skinned ? up here but it's not as bad. (Philly by the way)

Real ? through high school it happened all the time. A dude I know is a ugly lame ? wit a green ? tooth, but pull mad ? cause he lightskinned.

The ugly crazy ? be havin ? in a ? frenzy just cause they light skinned. The cool thing around my way was for lightskinned hoes to act like ricans.

Don't matter to me though. My girl now is African and pretty damn black. ? be sayin I got a fetish even tho my last one was lightskinned. smh
  • dj expanium
    dj expanium Confirm Email Posts: 3,581 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    The Sweet, Chocolate brown woman deserves to be loved and adored!!!!!

camille.jpg

Forget the naysayer!!!!!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Banned Location: Locaton: Location:Posts: 0
    edited September 2010
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    I still say dark skin chicks have the better ? but lightskin girls are WAAAAY prettier
  • missjcapri
    missjcapri Members Posts: 1,418
    edited September 2010
    I think dark skin girls are just as pretty as light skins
    Black is beautiful
This discussion has been closed.