Anything you can do.................

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
CHRIST CAN DO BETTER!!!!!!!!

2wf0kk7.gif

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."
Philippians 4:13

Whats stopping you from being all that ? created you to be today? Be healed my brothers and LIVE!

Comments

• TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    no you cant yes i can!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wow and pride is a sin, gluttoney, envy. This Jesus guy is such a sinner. He takes to much pride in his abilities, he is a glutton he wants everything to be about him, and envy, WOW he envys anyone who is close to him and has to go to daddy to design some new superpower so he can stay relavent.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wow and pride is a sin, gluttoney, envy. This Jesus guy is such a sinner. He takes to much pride in his abilities, he is a glutton he wants everything to be about him, and envy, WOW he envys anyone who is close to him and has to go to daddy to design some new superpower so he can stay relavent.

Jesus Christ is Holy, Righteous, Undefiled, Blameless, and Just. He is ? my friend. One day you will meet Him. Are you prepared?
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Jesus Christ is Holy, Righteous, Undefiled, Blameless, and Just. He is ? my friend. One day you will meet Him. Are you prepared?

Yea if I die and Jesus is real, I still will get in in my opinion based off how Ive conducted my life. If I die and ? or Jesus or the Holy Ghost or Rupaul tell me Im denied, I will still get in, you dont understand who I am.