? is up with Jay-z and his infactuation with satanic symbols?

Options
2»

Comments

• major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    vboy513 wrote: »
    Do you know what a PR person is? Do you know what they get paid to do? do you think Jay-Z and Beyonce are just randomly picking organizations to give money to? No........

This is all apart of the public image thing. I know you know this man. Have you seen the video where Jay has on the shirt that sais "Do as thou wilt."? This is the sole commandment from the SATANIC bible.......Come on man.......

Example of someone not reading enough information. This is not a "commandment" and its actually "Do what thou wilt". In any case, "Do what thou wilt" is not an original idea of Crowley so take that into consideration.
  • theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Do you know what a PR person is? Do you know what they get paid to do? do you think Jay-Z and Beyonce are just randomly picking organizations to give money to? No........

This is all apart of the public image thing. I know you know this man. Have you seen the video where Jay has on the shirt that sais "Do as thou wilt."? This is the sole commandment from the SATANIC bible.......Come on man.......

I'm not trying to insult you in any way, and excuse me if it comes off that way but this is some the most idiotic ? dude.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What did Satan say to Jesus? That if he would just bow down and worship him that he would GIVE him anything he desired? Does that count as a donation? Lol. But seriously just because people have MILIONS of dollars and decide to give a little of it away does not mean they are an all the way around good person. Anyway this world has a messed up view on what "good" actually is. Because people can do good deed that they flaunt in public, but those same individuals can do horrible things behind closed doors. Im just saying......

Right. And you can be the same way.

So, basically you are not saying anything. You don't know. That is gossip and innuendo. Which is of the devil.

Think about it...........
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Who gives a ? ......? and Satan are the same person as far as I'm concerned........

How many people died in the Haitian earthquake again??? How many diseases has ? created???

How many tornadoes and hurricanes are running wild out here??? What's the difference between ? and Satan?? It's not like ? has killed Satan yet, right Christian freaks??
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

Whose killed more people, ? or the Devil? I dont even believe in a devil, I'm just sayin...........

The Bible portrays ? as a homicidal maniac and a warmonger who demands the killing of men, women, and children.........so whose the truly evil one??

As I've said before, if the devil and ? are real, they both work together..........on the real though, the Bible can suck my ? for supporting slavery, ? that "holy" book. The Koran and Torah can suck my ? ? too.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lol.My bad for messing it up bro. But you know what I was talking about. And Im curious as to what you know about the statement. And if its not a sort of "commandment" from the satanic bible, then what is it?
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    He 'sould' out. Sold his sould to the devil, and now he has to pay tribute to his king.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Its obvious he did. But people on here fail to realize this because believing in that would mean they would also have to believe in the Most High in some way.
  • Chike
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Its obvious he did. But people on here fail to realize this because believing in that would mean they would also have to believe in the Most High in some way.

Well not neccessarily. Satan to me is symbolic for un-naturall. ? is symbolic for natural. It's all symbolic. Jay Z is contributing to the supression of those who are oppressed through his music which glorifies money and being a high roller etc... which is ultimately destructive because it consists of over consumption of materials that are not needed to live as well as the wrong types of materials being used and processed, it's a big chain reaction but it's all a part of "Satan's" empire.... the destructive way of life.. It goes deeper than that but it would take days to explain it all.
  • theillestrator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    There is no satan empire. And that statement isn't what the devil wants me to think. It just is what it is. Some conspiracies are pretty entertaining, and some are just completely ? stupid. You can guess how I feel about this one. It doesn't take any time to explain this...This is all ? .
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So all in all, Jay is the antichrist right? I think I should sell my soul to him and in return have to ? Beyonce for eternity.
  • Chike
    edited April 2010
    Options
    There is no satan empire. And that statement isn't what the devil wants me to think. It just is what it is. Some conspiracies are pretty entertaining, and some are just completely ? stupid. You can guess how I feel about this one. It doesn't take any time to explain this...This is all ? .

So you think this system we are currently under is natural? Do you think Humans can live if we continue destroy the source of oxygen that this planet produces? Do you think humans can live if we continue to use, at a massive level, fossil fuels that pollute the atmosphere that sustains us? How long do you think oppression will last as more and more people continue to wake up? If you continue to interpret 'Satan' as some red skinned horned ugle man with a pitchfork, then yes... it's going to appear to you as ? and nonsense...
  • theillestrator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    So you think this system we are currently under is natural? Do you think Humans can live if we continue destroy the source of oxygen that this planet produces? Do you think humans can live if we continue to use, at a massive level, fossil fuels that pollute the atmosphere that sustains us? How long do you think oppression will last as more and more people continue to wake up? If you continue to interpret 'Satan' as some red skinned horned ugle man with a pitchfork, then yes... it's going to appear to you as ? and nonsense...

So satan is anything man-made to you? No it's not only "a red skinned horned ugle (ugly?) man with a pitchfork," but it's ALSO any made up evil force that doesn't exist. Pollution is pollution, not Satan. Burning fossil fuels is burning fossil fuels, not Satan. You just can't make up a definition for Satan and expect people to understand you. You don't need to believe in a "Satan Empire" in order to realize that certain things are bad (i.e., destruction of the Amazon Rainforest). Either way, the idea of a Satan Empire is ? . And what system are you speaking of? Civilization in general? American society? How could anything man made be natural? ? , a spear used by a hunter isn't 'natural.' It's nothing deep about this. There are people out there doing ? up things, nothing new and no conspiracy needed to know that. Nor is the existence of a ? or satan (whatever your definition to those are) necessary for the destruction/survival to the human race.
  • Chike
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So satan is anything man-made to you? No it's not only "a red skinned horned ugle (ugly?) man with a pitchfork," but it's ALSO any made up evil force that doesn't exist. Pollution is pollution, not Satan. Burning fossil fuels is burning fossil fuels, not Satan. You just can't make up a definition for Satan and expect people to understand you. You don't need to believe in a "Satan Empire" in order to realize that certain things are bad (i.e., destruction of the Amazon Rainforest). Either way, the idea of a Satan Empire is ? . And what system are you speaking of? Civilization in general? American society? How could anything man made be natural? ? , a spear used by a hunter isn't 'natural.' It's nothing deep about this. There are people out there doing ? up things, nothing new and no conspiracy needed to know that. Nor is the existence of a ? or satan (whatever your definition to those are) necessary for the destruction/survival to the human race.

Anything man made that does not destroy the living conditions we need to sustain life is not un-natural. I didn't say anything man made was un-natural. Where did you even get that from? And I think you're looking into this whole metaphorical thing too literally. If you can understand what I'm saying without the Satan analogy, then fine... I am not dictating what you have to call it.. I was just using different figures of speech. All I'm saying, is you don't need to be religious or believe in super human entities to use the Satan name or to even follow satanic teachings/way of life. It's all symbolic.

If I said I wanted to be a good citizen like Superman, would that mean I automatically think Superman was real?
  • weezyfgarbage
    weezyfgarbage Members Posts: 1,673
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Not again with this ? .