Coppin fake ? ... SMH

Options
2»

Comments

• KingJB2ThaFullest86
    KingJB2ThaFullest86 Members Posts: 388
    edited April 2010
    Options
    so are you saying buying fake clothes and shoes are a good thing?????? it dont matter what age you are, they have fake sports clothing and jordans down to fake armani suits and watches, if you cant afford the real ? dont buy the fakes, you making yourself look bad while you putting money in the pockets of the people whose clearly ripping you off.

P.S: and bout those pictures.......... i dont have to worry about which is fake or real because i get a receipt with every thing I have.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • KingJB2ThaFullest86
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    So after your comments of making fun of someone for wearing fake clothes, you can't tell even when all those pictures hold fake items....

Every single one is counterfeit...

If I like the look of some thing and can't afford the real ? , then why wouldn't i purchase the 300 dollar less version that serves the same purpose?

You spending top dollar for a name, I'm spending bottom dollar for the same ? you got and it's the same quality... Just cause yours is made by Fu Wong and mine is made by Wong Fu don't make ur's better then mine when it's the same quality only and coming from a different factory... you just paid more....

Also with age comes experience... All I ask, is that once you realize I'm right in the next 3 years, is that you chuckle to yourself while blazing a fat one and say "that ? was right"...

you cant seriously be arguing with me about buying fake clothes, some ? like you would be proud to rock fake ? so you can just fit in with the other people or you just want to impress someone thats most likely a chick but yo.... if you can afford something for 300$ dollars leave it alone!!!

Nowadays ? are rocking ed hardy, pradas and all that ? and you know whats funny????? majority of them clowns gears are fake because they money aint right. ed hardy jeans and hoodies cost 150$ each and the t-shirts are 80$ a piece and the prada shoes are 450$, thats a 830$ outfit for one day!

me personally will NEVER buy an outfit for that much so you know what i'll do, ill buy me some rocawear and levis jeans for about(40$-50$) a few ralph lauren polos(50$) and a pair of tims(150$) and they all are real and ill still have $$ left over with good quality clothes.

also when you buy fake clothes they do not last that long because if you wash they they will mess up, they are not made with the same material like the real chothes and i know you will want your $$ worth when you buy something

just buy your clothes from a retailer and look out for sales.....stop buying fake ? and trying to fit in
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • KingJB2ThaFullest86
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    I notice you not replying to my point that they are all made in the same dagum place...

I only go top dollar on my car and my electronics...

that's ok... you'll understand where im coming from sooner or later...

it aint always about being able to fit in... I'm a 28 year war vet, with 3 kids a wife and 9 dogs... (7 are newborn puppies) and a mortage... I buy bootleg cause i see no reason in purchasing the same clothes at the prices you do... You couldn't even tell me which pictures held fake items... what makes you think you'll be able to spot it up close and personal?

If I like the look and I don't like the price, what other option i got?

It's all the same quality if you got a good connect...

common sense will tell you that they are NOT made at the same damn place because if it IS made at the same place they would have the same PRICE which they do NOT!

and if you have all those bills to pay and a big family what are you doing buying fake name brands???????????????????????????????????????? why do that if you can just buy something you can afford???? what are you going to dress you kids is fake clothes too????? am not trying to diss you or disrespect you in anyway but what brands do you buy that you have to buy the fakes??
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • samcajou
    samcajou Members Posts: 25
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Fake items will always be fake items even if they were patterned from the expensive real goods. I still prefer buying affordable clothes that are stylish to branded clothes that will empty my wallet.
  • shtoopid
    shtoopid Members Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    any regular person who actually buys prada sneakers is a ? tool.

word to mother.

realest ? ever posted. smh at ? sleeping on a couch rocking prada sneakers.

if it's real, your an idiot spending your whole unemployment check on a pair of sneakers, and if it's fake your a lame