Fact: A ? is not what you were raised to think

Options
SoulRattler of Venom
SoulRattler of Venom Members Posts: 458
edited February 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
The original and correct definition of a ? is a woman that has never given birth. It does NOT mean that she has never had sex before, nor does it refer to men at all. With that being said, I hope we can all find comfort in the fact that Joseph was not a complete sucker for love simp.

Comments

• alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Then all of the other definitions for this word are wrong?
  • SoulRattler of Venom
    edited January 2010
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »
    Then all of the other definitions for this word are wrong?

All of the other definitions are doctored and compromised to fit the agenda of the people that preach them. It's pretty easy to see how throughout time the definition came from "never gave birth" to "never had sex".
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    All of the other definitions are doctored and compromised to fit the agenda of the people that preach them. It's pretty easy to see how throughout time the definition came from "never gave birth" to "never had sex".

j5aste.jpg

Wheredeydodatat?
  • SoulRattler of Venom
    edited January 2010
    Options
    j5aste.jpg

Wheredeydodatat?

You're local church. The modern perception of virginity is extreme and is taken way out of proportion. They hate to think of the precious Mary ever having sex and they hate to allow people the liberty of doing what they will with their bodies.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    That is ? . There is no modern perception of virginity. Virginity is held as a standard in most of the Non western world for ages. And most of them are not Christians. I have been to Africa and the Far East and where they have come in contact with western norms you see the ? idea being stressed less, but in most civilized societies it is natural for a woman to hold her virtue until marriage. Doing otherwise is a disgrace upon the family and herself, and dig this nobody has to tell her.

You all have been so poisoned by western european degeneracy that you don't have a clue on how human beings are supposed to live in accord with nature. So you eat straight poison, you have an unnatural love for material possessions, a lack of brotherly love for your neighbor, and your children ? each other. Plus you think it is OK to plant your ? in ? filled buttocks.

Liberty is death when knowledge and nature are absent.
  • SoulRattler of Venom
    edited January 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    That is ? . There is no modern perception of virginity. Virginity is held as a standard in most of the Non western world for ages. And most of them are not Christians. I have been to Africa and the Far East and where they have come in contact with western norms you see the ? idea being stressed less, but in most civilized societies it is natural for a woman to hold her virtue until marriage. Doing otherwise is a disgrace upon the family and herself, and dig this nobody has to tell her.

You all have been so poisoned by western european degeneracy that you don't have a clue on how human beings are supposed to live in accord with nature. So you eat straight poison, you have an unnatural love for material possessions, a lack of brotherly love for your neighbor, and your children ? each other. Plus you think it is OK to plant your ? in ? filled buttocks.

If you think that people in non-western society aren't having sex, you are sadly mistaken. The modern perception of virginity is contemporary. In another century people will consider a ? to be someone who's never even had a ? . Do not be fooled by religious tyrannical bigots.
  • alissowack
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Ain't it like mankind to test the angles. For someone to make this type of observation must as well support the idea of sex as something that everybody has a right to. As far as I see it, it is still wrong to commit adultery and it has shown itself to be devastating whether you are a first-timer or a pro.
  • whar67
    whar67 Members Posts: 542
    edited January 2010
    Options
    When did it mean a woman that had not borne children? What little research I have done found the root of the word to be part of ancient latin - Virgo which meant a sexually inexperienced woman. This would mean the word meant what it means today a couple thousand years ago. So when did the meaning change?
  • blue falcon
    blue falcon Members Posts: 128
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Source? And Mary in the bible said she had never known a man when the angel told her that she would concieve a child.
  • SoulRattler of Venom
    edited January 2010
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »
    Ain't it like mankind to test the angles. For someone to make this type of observation must as well support the idea of sex as something that everybody has a right to. As far as I see it, it is still wrong to commit adultery and it has shown itself to be devastating whether you are a first-timer or a pro.

As proved in R&R before the site got shut down, marriage began the moment a man and woman had intercourse. That's in the bible. Adultery is also a degenerated term.
    whar67 wrote: »
    When did it mean a woman that had not borne children? What little research I have done found the root of the word to be part of ancient latin - Virgo which meant a sexually inexperienced woman. This would mean the word meant what it means today a couple thousand years ago. So when did the meaning change?

That's all well and good for Wikipedia but Greek mythology can only tell you so much. I would have to do extensive searching to find a source online, but the information I wield was learned in a classroom in lectures by professors specializing in Theology etc.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options

I agree 100%, good thread.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    If some of ya took up classes on the origins of words, many of ya would be surprised as to the original meanings of the things. Hell bad meant evil and now you can find bad to mean cool or lyrical originally ment to express one's thoughts and observations with emotion, and now it constitutes having complex bars and vocab in rap
  • mello fello
    mello fello Members Posts: 6
    edited January 2010
    Options

this that raw uncut ether of Americans

the ? that make your soul burn slow
  • blue falcon
    edited January 2010
    Options

So name a few cultures and socities that didn't love material posessions, that didn't engage in wars. Africans most certianly engaged in tribal wars as well as people from the far east. So who exactly could you be refering to.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    So then the word "? " would only apply to females? And that perpetually all males are "virgins" then also? You said, FACT. How is it fact, where is your proof?
  • blue falcon
    edited January 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    So then the word "? " would only apply to females? And that perpetually all males are "virgins" then also? You said, FACT. How is it fact, where is your proof?

The only FACT is there is no proof.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    The only FACT is there is no proof.

Well, I'm not asking for a female ? , I'm asking for an article. How did he come up with this?
  • blue falcon
    edited January 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Well, I'm not asking for a female ? , I'm asking for an article. How did he come up with this?

I know what you mean I've already asked for a source and included an example from the bible where Mary says that she's never known a man when told she would concieve a child. And even when it was found that Mary was with child Jospeh realized that he had never done anything with her. So I'd love to see this guys source for this garbage claim.
  • alissowack
    edited January 2010
    Options
    As proved in R&R before the site got shut down, marriage began the moment a man and woman had intercourse. That's in the bible. Adultery is also a degenerated term.

I will still stick to my guns here. The issue of adultery goes deeper than the act. Even if two first-timers tie the knot, ? is not interested in the morality of being a ? , but the heart of the matter. Sin make even our righteous acts ? .
  • SoulRattler of Venom
    edited January 2010
    Options
    So name a few cultures and socities that didn't love material posessions, that didn't engage in wars. Africans most certianly engaged in tribal wars as well as people from the far east. So who exactly could you be refering to.

No no no we're going to sit up here and act like ancient artifacts, symbols, names, and monuments didn't exist. And while we're at it, Joseph was never betrayed by his brothers and sold into Egypt.
  • SoulRattler of Venom
    edited January 2010
    Options
    @ VIBE, calling a male a ? is like calling a male a lesbian because he's sexually active with women. It it misuse of language.

As far as Mary is concerned, it's about what you percieve to be true or not. Now I can post all the "proof" you want about Mary never giving birth because she and Joseph adopted Jesus from Cleopatra and Ceaser... but what are you willing to open yourself up to the possibility of?
  • blue falcon
    edited January 2010
    Options
    @ VIBE, calling a male a ? is like calling a male a lesbian because he's sexually active with women. It it misuse of language.

As far as Mary is concerned, it's about what you percieve to be true or not. Now I can post all the "proof" you want about Mary never giving birth because she and Joseph adopted Jesus from Cleopatra and Ceaser... but what are you willing to open yourself up to the possibility of?

You watched Ring of Power Didn't You?
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options

LMAO...I would like to see that.
  • SoulRattler of Venom
    edited January 2010
    Options
    You watched Ring of Power Didn't You?

*retreats from thread*

lol j/k There is a reasonable explaination for everything.
  • blue falcon
    edited January 2010
    Options
    *retreats from thread*

lol j/k There is a reasonable explaination for everything.

That movie is full of lies and 1/2 truths. Especially the claims that the british are the actual jews and their false etmyologies that are picked right from any given Jordan Maxwell propoganda speech.