WWE Hell In A Cell (10.2.11) Discussion Thread

Comments

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Cena is decent on the mic...its just that he is o redundant and he never says ? that he hasnt said 10times before....

he cut a good promo about a month ago on ADR, back when ADR sidelined Rey
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    They beating on del rio too
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Turrrruble!!!!!!!
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    so del rio lost the title only to win it back 2 weeks later? smh
    btw that was the best ending to a ppv in a while
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    only saw the main event tonight, but that crowd was dead as hell..
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    predictable, it would have been better if miz and truth got away with it
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    what happened ??
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    predictable, it would have been better if miz and truth got away with it

yeah. the cell should have lifted up so they could slip through the back through the crowd and hell even have the cell close when the cops finally get in there.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited October 2011
    also like how they had miz and truth come out, based on this thread tho, im glad i wasnt watching earlier, cuz that woulda ruined it..
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Wack ending imo....but I did like the ? with Del Rio lockin Cena out the cage, ? was funny
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    I thought Del Rio was go be with Truth and Miz, now i dont know where this is going
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    yeah. the cell should have lifted up so they could slip through the back through the crowd and hell even have the cell close when the cops finally get in there.

yea especially if its supposed to be laurinatis helpin ? ....when HHH came out the cell shoulda closed like it did, then HHH shoulda ran back to get it open and while he was back it coulda came up so they get away....

edit: and they shouldn't have showed truth and miz earlier in the ? night or showed them after they knocked out kingston and bourne

/arm chair booker
    I thought Del Rio was go be with Truth and Miz, now i dont know where this is going

good point
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    what happened ??

del rio locked cena out the cell, then he beat punk, when the cell was being lifted miz and truth snuck in and started attacking everything, cena, punk, del rio, refs, camera men. then the cell was lowered and locked again, and triple h and other wrestlers couldn't get in to stop it. the cops came and miz and truth surrendered
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited October 2011
    im still waitin on them to explain Jonny Ace not lettin the ref go in when HHH had the pin, but rushin a ref in when CM Punk had the pin at the last PPV..

i know they just aint do it for the ? of it...
  • Copper
    edited October 2011
    del rio locked cena out the cell, then he beat punk, when the cell was being lifted miz and truth snuck in and started attacking everything, cena, punk, del rio, refs, camera men. then the cell was lowered and locked again, and triple h and other wrestlers couldn't get in to stop it. the cops came and miz and truth surrendered

thanks....

I didnt really like the idea of ADR in a new NWO maybe a seperate stable though...Nash will come back around or at survivor series
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Sounded like an exciting ending too bad the crowd doesn't know how to act...
  • Copper
    edited October 2011
    not a bad ending....as long as cena didnt win im good...
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011

Cosign_3d_lg.gif
  • BigMeatball
    BigMeatball Members Posts: 390
    edited October 2011
    only saw the main event tonight, but that crowd was dead as hell..

You tripping. It was loud as hell in there. I was there.
    IMG01358-20111002-2111.jpg
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited October 2011
    well, thats how it seemed on a stream lol, or maybe i just was expecting louder cheers for cm punk..
  • BigMeatball
    BigMeatball Members Posts: 390
    edited October 2011
    well, thats how it seemed on a stream lol, or maybe i just was expecting louder cheers for cm punk..

Well, I was surprised that Punk didn't get more of a cheer too. They ? me off in there, cheering for Cena, Orton, and Smelly Kelly.
  • siqnih da rapper
    siqnih da rapper Members Posts: 5,699 ✭✭
    edited October 2011

come on bro, u kno cena gon win the title right back, what kinda since to make del rio the champ again? he might hold it until the next ppv but thats the longest and cena gets it right back and add on to the title reigns he has up to 13 right? smh ? gon past ric flair and he still in his prime he aint no where finna retire no time soon, ? gon have 25 title reigns lol
  • Silverfoxxx
    Silverfoxxx Members Posts: 1,066
    edited October 2011
    I was there and ? lost my voice booing super duper cena. Lmao at all the black ppl cheering and dancing when my ? sexy chocolate won. And let me say this, Vickie is sexy as hell in real life. Overall had fun and the crowd was loud WWE be ? wit the crowd audio I swear lol
  • siqnih da rapper
    siqnih da rapper Members Posts: 5,699 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    I was there and ? lost my voice booing super duper cena. Lmao at all the black ppl cheering and dancing when my ? sexy chocolate won. And let me say this, Vickie is sexy as hell in real life. Overall had fun and the crowd was loud WWE be ? wit the crowd audio I swear lol

lmaooo i dont beleve u on that one
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    lmaooo i dont beleve u on that one

i must admit, Vickie is an ugly sonofmamabitch, but whoever her trainer is has done a good job on getting her fit.

Her legs are toned and she got a jiggly butt. But the rest of her is to the curb.........

and I will admit that she would get stabbed down off multiple double shots of Henny, mixed with multiple types of white liquor, and a black & mild

that is all.......