WWE Hell In A Cell (10.2.11) Discussion Thread

Options
1235»

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Goat ? they brought back the real i.c belt (although it seems a bit smaller and has a few changes)
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Goat ? they brought back the real i.c belt (although it seems a bit smaller and has a few changes)

http://vids.wwe.com/13484/wwecom-exclusive-cody-rhodes-rev

rhodes brought it back
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    That ending was some anticlimactic, PPV filler, TNA, WWE Raw type ? . All they did was beat up 2 main-eventers just like the last PPV.... only this time it was in a cage. I expected more.

And what is this.. the 7th title reign in 2 and a half months? ? annoying. Welp.. as long as Cena doesn't have the title. What happened til holding onto the belt til next Wrestlemania? ? lost it twice already lol.
  • BigMeatball
    BigMeatball Members Posts: 390
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I was there and ? lost my voice booing super duper cena. Lmao at all the black ppl cheering and dancing when my ? sexy chocolate won. And let me say this, Vickie is sexy as hell in real life. Overall had fun and the crowd was loud WWE be ? wit the crowd audio I swear lol

That ? was looking smashable.
  • BigMeatball
    BigMeatball Members Posts: 390
    edited October 2011
    Options
    KillaCham. wrote: »
    That ending was some anticlimactic, PPV filler, TNA, WWE Raw type ? . All they did was beat up 2 main-eventers just like the last PPV.... only this time it was in a cage. I expected more.

And what is this.. the 7th title reign in 2 and a half months? ? annoying. Welp.. as long as Cena doesn't have the title. What happened til holding onto the belt til next Wrestlemania? ? lost it twice already lol.
    I don't know if they showed it on TV, but they beat a cameraman too.
  • northwest443
    northwest443 Members Posts: 589
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ` ???? lmfao @ mod approved posts..