What foundation do you use?

BabyBugatti
BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in The Powder Room
im not quite sure where this belongs lol, so im gonna assume i can post it here.

What foundation do you use?
im looking to try something new.

Comments

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    There's a make up sticky at the top of the page

but this room is slooowww so ......

I use Lorac tinted moisturizer. It's a light coverage and spf 15 in it. I also use Lorac mineral powder called Halo. I like it cause it doesn't dry my face out.

bought it at Sephora :)
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    ohhhh, thanks for letting me know :)
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    I use Loreal Infallible Advanced...I like it.
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    when i wore foundation I used prescriptives because i liked their custom blend formula.
    Now that they've gone out of business I'm not sure what to use. I'm interested in getting some just for going out.
    I hear bobbi brown is good. Sort of pricey, But I feel like if there is any piece of makeup anyone should pay top dollar for (if necessary) it's foundation.
    nothing worse than bad coverage
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    I just got mary kay liquid foundation. the color is damn near perfect even in natural light. I had trouble with foundation because most of them are too red. My skin has yellow undertones. MK was recommended to me because of their wider selection of yellow toned shades.
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    I just got mary kay liquid foundation. the color is damn near perfect even in natural light. I had trouble with foundation because most of them are too red. My skin has yellow undertones. MK was recommended to me because of their wider selection of yellow toned shades.

how did you pick it? did your seller have samples? i'm scared to order foundation without trying it
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    I use this mac foundation stick and a mac powder foundation. My skin is so very weird smh....
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    i dont use foundation often
    but when i do i use MAC studio fix and in the summer i just use MAC powder foundation when i needi t
  • chrish4161
    chrish4161 Members Posts: 4
    edited April 2010
    In summer I also not using foundation. But light MAC that can't effect my skin and not looks like over weighted make-up. Generally in summer if we use the protection against the sun in our make-up then our skin can be survive from the hot temperature.
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    how did you pick it? did your seller have samples? i'm scared to order foundation without trying it

I bought it from a chick at bhm. I just told her what my shade was in Revlon Colorstay: Caramel (which is a good match but on the red side) and she gave me something equivalent. I asked what the policy was if it didn't match before I ordered. She said I could return it for a full refund.

I ordered on a thursday and received it on monday. I didn't expect for it to arrive that soon.
  • candycoco
    candycoco Members Posts: 16
    edited April 2010
    I use Mac Studio Fix Powder and Revlon Colorstary liquid.