List of Pundits/Writers/Political Figures who are IDIOTS

2»

Comments

• shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Jen, your defense of Palin seems to be that she must not be stupid because a.) Alaska still exists, and b.) when she quit midway through her term, a poll (you know, one of those things you always dismiss as irrelevant if someone else posts it) showed that she could have been re-elected Governor of Alaska if the election was in June of 2009.
    To point A: I mean how much damage can a clueless governor to do a desolate state like Alaska in only 2 years, especially considering that she spent a lot of that time running for VP?

To point B: I guess you were showing that she did not quit due to seeing 2010 as in inevitable loss. By the way, even if that was the case, it's generally considered classier to serve out your term and then choose not to seek re-election, rather than decide you don't wanna do this anymore so you're just dippin. I really don't think Sarah Palin thinks more than 2 minutes ahead, so I doubt it was her idea (probably one of her handlers), but I do think she may have resigned because if she wants to run for national office in the future, she can either go around giving speeches to rooms that will applaud her unconditionally, and build a base, or she could have stayed in office and ran on her record of achievement as Governor.

The speeches are easy, someone else writes it for her, and the crowd is already in love with her, so the speech circuit might pan out better for her than actually doing something as governor
  • edeeesq
    edeeesq Members Posts: 511
    edited April 2010
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Janklow..........
  • weezyfgarbage
    weezyfgarbage Members Posts: 1,673
    edited April 2010
    Alan Dershowitz.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    lollllllllllllll at religious fundamentalists when she appointed a pro-choice judge during her final term!!!1

You still believe Palin doesn't hail from the Religious Right? jeez
  • shootemwon
    edited April 2010
    And Step wrote: »
    Janklow..........
    Good call. Added to the list.
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    bornnraisedoffCMR Members Posts: 1,073 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Robert Stacy McCain (this racist muhfucka. Member of the League of the South which is, quote, a "Southern nationalist organization whose ultimate goal is 'a free and independent Southern republic.'", endquote. JOHN MCCAIN'S BROTHER. MEDIA DIDN'T GIVE A ? ABOUT THIS. IMAGINE IF OBAMA HAD A BROTHER THAT WAS A BLACK PANTHER.)
    wait... he is NOT John McCain's brother. John McCain's brother is Joe McCain. (this may be why the media didn't care)
    And Step wrote: »
    Janklow..........
    wow, you've gotten so emotional lately
    shootemwon wrote: »
    Good call. Added to the list.
    so i AM more of a political figure than Robert Stacy McCain? interesting.
  • emceemurda
    emceemurda Members Posts: 258 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    shootemwon wrote: »
    Larry King may have been unfair for this list. Don't get me wrong, his show sucks and he sucks as an interviewer, but that might just be because he's like 90 and losing his marbles (even though he's sucked for a long while now)

nah man larry is a cool dude.. i mean he's never biased and he always has controversial guest man.. thats the only time i actually like watching ccn. Plus he met dr. martin luther king and malcom-x and was safe with them.. he has a book coming out he had a crazy career man.. i give that dude props.. also another good show is the hour with george stumpalopolous(cant spell last name) one of the best news shows out there...
  • shootemwon
    edited April 2010
    emceemurda wrote: »
    nah man larry is a cool dude.. i mean he's never biased and he always has controversial guest man.. thats the only time i actually like watching ccn. Plus he met dr. martin luther king and malcom-x and was safe with them.. he has a book coming out he had a crazy career man.. i give that dude props.. also another good show is the hour with george stumpalopolous(cant spell last name) one of the best news shows out there...

Yeah Larry ain't biased cause half the time he doesn't even remember who he's talking to. His questions are equally ? for everyone. You really want me to give him a pass today because he "met" MLK and Malcolm X and was "safe with them". Of course I wouldn't expect much from someone who thinks Larry King is on "CCN" and George "Stumpalopolous" hosts a show called "The Hour".

SMMFH
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    define idiots?
    it's based on one ? interview or how they managed a state and billions of $, if so palin should not be there

? ! 10 characters