Illuminati Exposed - Myron Fagan - 1967

Options
2»

Comments

• young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    But having money doesnt scream "hey i want to take over the world enslave everyone and if you open ur eyes im in the illuminati" Not everyone who loves money has evil agendas, for someone to take over the world they would need the richest people from everywhere to gather and accept a common plan, the illuminati doesnt do that or you would see the meetings. I think if your worried about anyone it should be the Bilderberg group

well if you watched the videos fagan spoke on that and said that the that is indeed who you should be worried about as well as the cfr.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    well if you watched the videos fagan spoke on that and said that the that is indeed who you should be worried about as well as the cfr.

Fagan also thinks skull n bones and the freemasons are plotting a NWO, he takes every group and throws ? together to send the message, one of the groups probably is but I think outside of bilderbergs the rest are incapable of such a massive doing. You really have to go way back to even before "christ" times, to the original Illuminati to know why I dont buy the ? about them.
  • young_reezy
    edited April 2010
    Options
    he actually said that not all freemasons are apart of this, they sometimes use people within those organizations who are athiest and have a disregard for humanity. i know it sounds far fetched and i'm not saying i believe all of it but why would all this information be available just by a bunch of crazy conspiracy theorist, i guess we'll have to just agree to disagree on this one.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    he actually said that not all freemasons are apart of this, they sometimes use people within those organizations who are athiest and have a disregard for humanity. i know it sounds far fetched and i'm not saying i believe all of it but why would all this information be available just by a bunch of crazy conspiracy theorist, i guess we'll have to just agree to disagree on this one.

Exactly, Fagan is a religious nut who is worried about ? 's image, there are very few athiest who want to harm humanity, usually an athiest is for everyone getting along not fighting amongst people. Fagan knows the Illuminati were once started way back when as a group of scientist and doctors, when the Jesus ? started and the blackballing of science started the church started a ? theory that the Illuminati were all devil worshippers so people didnt stand for science and the real truth couldnt have been shown. Now that science is accepted and is more and more discrediting the bible, the more and more you see these people trying to damper the illuminati again. They are afraid of their pretty little regligion being exposed and if the Illuminati is still existance they have the proof, what better way to keep it hid or have people not believe it then to turn everyone against them.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

It seems like you just WANT to believe its true so anything someone says that sounds good sets off your conspiracy bell. This guy is just throwing stuff against the wall hoping something sticks.
  • young_reezy
    edited April 2010
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    It seems like you just WANT to believe its true so anything someone says that sounds good sets off your conspiracy bell. This guy is just throwing stuff against the wall hoping something sticks.

like i said i dont believe all of it, if it is then we know what it is, if not it's still an interesting topic of discussion.
  • young_reezy
    edited April 2010
    Options