Don't ask, Don't tell = One of the main reasons why Babylon falls!

DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
"The mighty men of Babylon have forborn to fight, they have remained in their holds: their might hath failed; they became as women: they have burned her dwellingplaces; her bars are broken." Jeremiah 51:30

Another piece lines up with prophetic scripture. But can you see?

"Don't Ask, Don't Tell" for military ? runs out

http://news.yahoo.com/dont-ask-dont-tell-military-? -runs-200321712.html

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The military's "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" law for ? personnel is slated to run out as scheduled on Tuesday, the armed forces said, ending a 17-year rule fraught with controversy. Pentagon spokesman George Little said on Monday that repeal of the law would mean ? and lesbian service members may be open about their sexual orientation, according to the Armed Forces Press Service.
Little said the Defense Department was ready for repeal.
"This is something that has been known for a long time," he was quoted as saying. "We've gone through a process to certify repeal."
President Barack Obama in December signed a repeal of the ban into law in December. More than 13,000 homosexuals have been expelled from the armed services for revealing their sexual orientation since the policy took effect in 1993 under then-President Bill Clinton.
Little said nearly all service members had taken training associated with the law's repeal. Recruiters are accepting enlistment applications from openly ? and lesbian applicants, he said.
Three months before Congress passed the repeal, a ? rights group, the Log Cabin Republicans, won a landmark court decision striking down the rule.
The court said the law infringed on the constitutional free-speech and due-process rights of homosexuals in the armed forces.
The 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals is weighing whether to affirm or overturn the decision declaring the ban unconstitutional.
Marine Corps Commandant General James Amos argued against the repeal last year, saying lifting the ban could harm troops' combat effectiveness.
Defense Secretary Leon Panetta and Navy Admiral Mike Mullen, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, will discuss the repeal of the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" law on Tuesday at a news conference.

Wail for Babylon! Take balm for her pain! If so she may be healed! Naw, she is not healed! Forsake her and flee for your lives!

BECAUSE:

"As ? overthrew ? and Gomorrah and the neighbour cities thereof, saith the LORD; so shall no man abide there, neither shall any son of man dwell therein." Jeremiah 50:40

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    What does ? and Gommorah have to do with this? Also why are you stating Babylon is "America"? Should the all knowing ? know who the ? we are and not put Babylon?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2011
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    What does ? and Gommorah have to do with this? Also why are you stating Babylon is "America"? Should the all knowing ? know who the ? we are and not put Babylon?

? and Gommorah were destroyed because of homosexual (sodomite) behavior. Jude says it like this:

"Even as ? and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire."
    (Jude 1:7)

The pride of life was at the root of it all and Ezekiel gives us that account, saying:

"Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister ? , pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy." Ezekiel 16:49

There is nothing new done under the sun Vibe. America has taken over the mantle and is modern day Babylon, ? , Gomorrah, and Egypt all in one! We have piled up our sins to heaven and ? is not pleased. All I am doing is showing those who have a discerning spirit the prophetic significance of real time life events. Thus I posted the original post of this thread and showed how it matched up with the prophecy concerning why Babylon is destroyed.

Of course ? knows who Babylon is, but the Apostle John had no clue. That's why when ? gave him the revelation almost 2,000 years ago, John wondered with great wonder when he was shown "MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT"

"1And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great ? that sitteth upon many waters: 2With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made ? with the wine of her fornication. 3So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 4And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: 5And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. 6And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration."
    Revelation 17:1-6
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Maybe it's just me, but I just see that the issue is not with America...or any place for that matter. Escaping America is not going to tame the beast that resides in our hearts.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2011
    alissowack wrote: »
    Maybe it's just me, but I just see that the issue is not with America...or any place for that matter. Escaping America is not going to tame the beast that resides in our hearts.

Well why does ? repeatedly command His people to flee from Babylon if there is no issue with living inside Babylon? I am not making this up. Here are scriptures. Is ? a liar?

"And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues." Revelation 18:4

“Remove out of the midst of Babylon, and go forth out of the land of the Chaldeans, and be as the he goats before the flocks.” Jeremiah 50:8

“Cut off the sower from Babylon, and him that handleth the sickle in the time of harvest: for fear of the oppressing sword they shall turn every one to his people, and they shall flee every one to his own land.” Jeremiah 50:16

The voice of them that flee and escape out of the land of Babylon, to declare in Zion the vengeance of the LORD our ? , the vengeance of his temple.” Jeremiah 50:28

“Flee out of the midst of Babylon, and deliver every man his soul: be not cut off in her iniquity; for this is the time of the LORD'S vengeance; he will render unto her a recompence.” Jeremiah 51:6

“We would have healed Babylon, but she is not healed: forsake her, and let us go every one into his own country: for her judgment reacheth unto heaven, and is lifted up even to the skies.” Jeremiah 51:9

My people, go ye out of the midst of her, and deliver ye every man his soul from the fierce anger of the LORD.” Jeremiah 51:45

“Ye that have escaped the sword, go away, stand not still: remember the LORD afar off, and let Jerusalem come into your mind.” Jeremiah 51:50

"Go ye forth of Babylon, flee ye from the Chaldeans, with a voice of singing declare ye, tell this, utter it even to the end of the earth; say ye, The LORD hath redeemed his servant Jacob." Isaiah 48:20

"And it shall be as the chased roe, and as a sheep that no man taketh up: they shall every man turn to his own people, and flee every one into his own land.

15Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword." Isaiah 13:14-15

Now if you don't want to listen to ? that's on you. But I will not be partaker of Gods judgment upon Babylons sin. America is going to be destroyed in 1 hour by the 10 kings of Revelation. ? ordained the fate of America before the foundations of the world. If you think ? is playing, Hey sorry for you. A lot of people will still be living inside of Babylon the Great when it is destroyed because they refused to listen to ? ! it's the same old human story, people always assuming they know more than ? based on what "they see" and what "they feel". So hey your entitled to your opinion, but I will trust what THUS SAITH THE LORD!

Babylon the Great falls FIRST and than the mark of the beast comes. Read revelation 14. Once you escape Babylon you must make getting to Jerusalem your goal. The wilderness is where the arc of safety will be in the last days. ? will shut the door to the arc just like he shut the door to Noahs arc before the judgment comes. And once the door is shut, no man can open it back up. All those outside of the wilderness will be subject to the reign of the BEAST that is to come. The chances of living through the reign of the beast outside of the wilderness are slim. There will be pockets of survivors scattered, but it will be terrible. And more than likely you will be killed if you refuse the mark of the beast just as ? said in His word.

So why not just listen to ? and believe His word. Escape out of Babylon my friend. Don't make this difficult. Trust ? and live or deny ? and die.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2011
    judah7 wrote: »
    Babylon has a negative influence on its ppl from birth until u die. its like they try to indoctrinate you into the lifestyle of the Beast.

Amen. America has corrupted not only those living inside of her, but she has corrupted the whole world.

"Babylon hath been a golden cup in the LORD'S hand, that made all the earth drunken: the nations have drunken of her wine; therefore the nations are mad." Jeremiah 51:7
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Babylon has a negative influence on its ppl from birth until u die. its like they try to indoctrinate you into the lifestyle of the Beast.

I don't want to seem as if I am denying the influences American culture can have. There are things that the culture allows that compromises what the Bible says. I just don't think that if you get rid of America, you get rid of "the Beast".
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    you realize "dont ask, dont tell" doesnt stop ? people from being ? , right? it was just a law that gave religious people/homophobes peace of mind.

you cant be ? in the military *wink, wink*... actually you can, but we wont ask if you dont tell, because we really dont give a ? .

in and of itself, the law is meaningless.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2011
    alissowack wrote: »
    I don't want to seem as if I am denying the influences American culture can have. There are things that the culture allows that compromises what the Bible says. I just don't think that if you get rid of America, you get rid of "the Beast".

Babylon rides the beast my friend. The beast is not destroyed when Babylon falls.

" 3So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 4And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: 5And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH." Revelation 17:3-5

The beast is actually carrying the woman you see. So the beast is using Babylon to do his ? work, which is to corrupt the whole world in order to set up his brief reign of terror. Once the cup of Americas judgment is filled up, the beast will know that his time is short and thus turn on her and burn her with fire. The judgment is ordained by ? and He is the one who puts it in the hearts of the 10 kings in order to fulfill his will, which is to destroy Babylon FOREVER!

"16And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the ? , and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. 17For ? hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of ? shall be fulfilled." Revelation 17:16-17

The beast is just using babylon as a take-off point. Because once babylon falls the lone super power of the world will be wiped off the map, thus the kingdom of the beast can be established. Are you familiar with the prophetic scriptures?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2011
    b*braze wrote: »
    you realize "dont ask, dont tell" doesnt stop ? people from being ? , right? it was just a law that gave religious people/homophobes peace of mind.

you cant be ? in the military *wink, wink*... actually you can, but we wont ask if you dont tell, because we really dont give a ? .

in and of itself, the law is meaningless.

The law is not meaningless. It is an indication of where we are headed and another sign of the times. ? says that one of the reason why Babylon is destroyed is because of SODOMITE BEHAVIOR. ? even goes so far as to even declare that it became RAMPANT within Babylons military ranks!

"Babylon's warriors have stopped fighting (THE MILITARY BECAME SISSIES); they remain in their strongholds (AMERICA WILL GIVE UP AND RETREAT). Their strength is exhausted (THERE IS NO FIGHT LEFT IN THE MILITARY); they have become like women (SELF-EXPLANATORY). Her dwellings are set on fire (JUDGMENT TO COME); the bars of her gates are broken (THE ENEMY WILL ? , STEAL, and DESTROY)." Jeremiah 51:30

The red letters are my comments on the above passage of scripture. ? spells it out in plain language my friend. Are you familiar with the systematic fall of Rome? If not, I point you to a very good article which parallels the plight that America now faces, which of course is INCURABLE! Forsake Babylon and flee for Israel my friend.

http://www.tulsabeacon.com/?p=224
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2011
    Here it is B-Braze, since I know people don't like clicking links.

Parallels between the fall of Rome and modern America

by Charles Biggs

Sally Kern was right - great civilizations that fully embrace homosexuality don’t last much longer.
    Rep. Kern, a state lawmaker from Oklahoma City, has been the center of a firestorm after she made some absolutely truthful statements about the danger of homosexuality.

Of course, radical homosexuals like Ellen Degeneres (degenerate?) and liberal newspapers like the Tulsa World have twisted her words to attack her credibility.
    It doesn’t matter because truth is truth whether they choose to believe it or not.
    Did homosexuality cause Rome to fall? No, it can’t be listed as the only factor in the demise of the Roman Empire. But Sally Kern never made that statement.
    Here’s my take – rampant homosexuality was a symptom of the moral decay of the Roman Empire that led to its eventual collapse.
    I’m not the only one who takes that theory. Edward Gibbon, in his 18th century book Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire, the first systematic history of the later Empire, points to homosexuality as a cause of the fall of Rome.
    A lot of comparisons have been drawn between ancient Rome and modern America.
    Dr. Carle Zimmerman in 1947 wrote a book called Family and Civilization. He studies the decline of several civilizations and empires. He discovered eight patterns of domestic behavior that signaled the decline of a civilization:
    1. The breakdown of marriage and rise of divorce.
    2. The loss of the traditional meaning of the marriage ceremony.
    3. The rise of Feminism.
    4. Increased public disrespect for parents and authority in general.
    5. Acceleration of juvenile delinquency, promiscuity and rebellion.
    6. Refusal of people with traditional marriages to accept their family responsibilities.
    7. A growing desire for and acceptance of adultery.
    8. Increasing interest in and spread of sexual perversions (homosexuality) and sex-related crimes.
    See any parallels in modern America? Maybe we should be listening to Rep. Kern a little more carefully.
    Every historian – even modern homosexual revisionists – admit that Rome was riddled with homosexuals. Hadrian, one of the best emperors, traveled the empire with a youthful lover, Antinous. Caligula and Nero were accused of having sex with just about anyone or anything.
    Here’s another historical fact. Rampant homosexuality among the upper classes in Rome led to a decline in the birth rate among aristocrats and reduced the pool of leadership manpower.
    In the fifth century AD, Rome was a mess. Germanic Goths overran the Northeastern Roman border in 406.
    Other non-Christian tribes - Vandals, Franks, Burgundians, Lombards, Visigoths, and Ostro-goths –posed serious threats to external Roman security. Rome’s internal problems made a unified response impossible.
    In 410 AD, Alaric led the Visigoths into Rome and the city was taken for the first time in 1,000 years.
    The Western Roman Empire fell again to the Vandals in AD 455, and again in AD 476, when Germanic tribes over-ran it.
    Rome was riddled with pederasty (literally “boy-love”), which refers to an intimate relationship between a boy and an adult male outside his family.
    Every major religion in the world – including Islam – condemns homosexual behavior. In “peaceful” Muslim countries, practicing homosexuals are often killed.
    Homosexuality is condemned in the Old Testament in Leviticus 20:13 and in the New Testament in Romans 1. In Matthew, male and female relationships are the only sexual relationships allowed by Jesus (Matthew 19:4-6).
    But homosexuality is not the core issue. The real issue is when a nation turns its back on ? .
    If you study scripture, you understand that the sin of homosexuality is as bad as promiscuity, fornication, prostitution, ? and any sexual activity apart from holy matrimony between one man and one woman.
    This is hedonism, which places personal pleasure above any concept of right or wrong. So, modern homosexuals are rejecting ? ’s plan for righteous fulfillment of a ? -given sex drive and replacing it for a “if it feels good, do it,” philosophy.
    And homosexuality, like prostitution, ? , etc., is a destructive lifestyle. It always damages those who get caught up in it.
    Homosexual men rarely have monogamous relationships. That greatly increases the risk of disease from their unnatural acts.
    A homosexual publication printed the following statistics:
    • 24 percent of homosexual men had more than 100 partners.
    • 43 percent of homosexual men had more than 500 partners.
    • 28 percent of homosexual men had more than 1,000 partners.
    A study by the Journal of Sex Research showed that only 2.7 percent of the 2,583 older homosexuals surveyed claimed to have sex with only one partner.
    The risk of ? cancer for homosexual men rises by an amazing 4,000 percent and doubles again for those who are ? positive. According to the Centers for Disease Control, homosexual men are a thousand times more likely to contract AIDS than the general male heterosexual population.
    If your risk of being killed by a terrorist rose by 4,000 percent, you would probably take steps to stop it.
    So, when you place homosexuality in the context of a move away from ? ’s morality to selfishness and licentiousness, it suddenly does become more dangerous than a terrorist with a bomb in a subway.
    Sally was right. The homosexuals, including those who sent her death threats, are dead wrong.
    If America continues down a path of rejection of ? ’s standards, we will suffer the same fate as Rome.
    • A guy’s on the electric chair. The warden’s just about to pull the switch when the guy gets the hiccups. The warden says, “Do you have any last requests?” The guy says, “(hic) Yeah… (hic) could you please do (hic) could you please do something to scare me?”
    • A guy walks into work, and both of his ears are all bandaged up. The boss says, “What happened to your ears?” He says, “Yesterday I was ironing a shirt when the phone rang and (hold iron to ear) shhh! I accidentally answered the iron.” The boss says, “Well, that explains one ear, but what happened to your other ear?” He says, “Well, I had to call the doctor!”
    • A guy is going on an ocean cruise, and he tells his doctor that he’s worried about getting seasick. The doctor says, “Just eat two pounds of stewed tomatoes before you leave the dock.” The guy says, “Will that keep me from getting sick, Doc?” The doctor says, “No, but it’ll look real pretty in the water.”
    • A guy calls the hospital. He says, “You gotta send help! My wife’s going into labor!” The nurse says, “Calm down. Is this her first child?” He says, “No! This is her husband!”
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    let me ask you this..

Regaurdless of DADT.. the ? are gonna be in the military ANYWAY...

Now they can openly serve instead of being having to be undercover.. doesnt really change the dynamics of things
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2011
    let me ask you this..

Regaurdless of DADT.. the ? are gonna be in the military ANYWAY...

Now they can openly serve instead of being having to be undercover.. doesnt really change the dynamics of things

I'm just pointing out the facts PuPu. No matter how people try to rationalize it, justify it, or harmonize it with their world view; the fact remains that ? gives clues in His word as to why and when Babylon falls. This even is another piece of the prophetic puzzle. This is letting people know, those who are the called, that Babylons time is almost up.

The time to flee Babylon is not yet. The rumor still has to come and that is coming next year. Also the earthquake has to come and that is still at an undetermined time. Those are the 2 major events that are VERY KEY in determining when it is time to flee. Here are the scripture references.

The coming earthquake
    - (kinda ironic that these verse follow the verse that is the crux of this thread; interesting to say the least)

"One post shall run to meet another, and one messenger to meet another, to shew the king of Babylon that his city is taken at one end,
    32And that the passages are stopped, and the reeds they have burned with fire, and the men of war are affrighted.
    33For thus saith the LORD of hosts, the ? of Israel; The daughter of Babylon is like a threshingfloor, it is time to thresh her: yet a little while, and the time of her harvest shall come." Jeremiah 51:31-33

(The city being taken at one end is the earthquake. It will be devastating because it will be the big one that everybody knows is coming)

The coming rumor - (y2k was the first one, 2012 will be the next one)

"46And lest your heart faint, and ye fear for the rumour that shall be heard in the land; a rumour shall both come one year, and after that in another year shall come a rumour, and violence in the land, ruler against ruler." Jeremiah 51:46

Lawlessness will be coming to the land. Civil war and riots. Martial law will be declared. The fema camps will be opened. The oppressing sword will be upon American citizens. That is why ? commands His people to flee before all this stuff comes. Because if you got locked up in a fema camp, your chances of escaping Babylon will be slim to none. That's why ? REPEATEDLY warns those that are living inside of Babylon to come out and flee from this country. ? gives us warning signs and 2 of the major ones have been listed.

A wise man said this TWICE in Proverbs:

"A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished." Proverbs 22:3

"A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself; but the simple pass on, and are punished." Proverbs 27:12

Is ? true or is He a liar?

I see the evil that is coming and I am making sure that I warn others about it as well. Now I can't control what others do, but I will not me a SIMPLE man who sees whats coming but yet ignores the obvious signs. MANY, MANY, MANY people will be caught unawares my friend. Why? Because they think that AMERICA will not see any sorrow! ? EVEN SAYS IT!

Please read this INDICTMENT by ? and tell me how this can't be talking about AMERICA?

"8Therefore hear now this, thou that art given to pleasures, that dwellest carelessly, that sayest in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me; I shall not sit as a widow, neither shall I know the loss of children:
    9But these two things shall come to thee in a moment in one day, the loss of children, and widowhood: they shall come upon thee in their perfection for the multitude of thy sorceries, and for the great abundance of thine enchantments.
    10For thou hast trusted in thy wickedness: thou hast said, None seeth me. Thy wisdom and thy knowledge, it hath perverted thee; and thou hast said in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me.
    11Therefore shall evil come upon thee; thou shalt not know from whence it riseth: and mischief shall fall upon thee; thou shalt not be able to put it off: and desolation shall come upon thee suddenly, which thou shalt not know." Isaiah 47:8-11
  • DRO
    edited September 2011
    yea, but by giving ? legal rights to have same sex marriage and to be in the military it is influencing young children and giving them the impression that there is nothing wrong with two men getting married. Thats just another way they will use to indoctrinate children into the beast lifestyle. I don't blame ? but they need to know the truth so they can repent.

And the beast ultimately wants ? to be open he jus been slow about getting ppl use to it. When my mom was in highschool and most generations before this one they say it was rare to see homosexual men especially among blacks. But the beast has been slowly working toward getting people to accept homosexuality which is one of the reasons why you can go to a highschool now and see open ? everywhere.

yeah thats true...but the military is ONLY a small part of kids thinking its ok to be ? .. i see it everyday online and in real life and they are nowhere near the military or in it

But yeah things are slowly but sure turning people ? , i mean its like they dont even wanna be ? , they just do it cause they wanna try it or they see it on tv
  • DRO
    edited September 2011
    i'm just pointing out the facts pupu. No matter how people try to rationalize it, justify it, or harmonize it with their world view; the fact remains that ? gives clues in his word as to why and when babylon falls. This even is another piece of the prophetic puzzle. This is letting people know, those who are the called, that babylons time is almost up.

The time to flee babylon is not yet. The rumor still has to come and that is coming next year. Also the earthquake has to come and that is still at an undetermined time. Those are the 2 major events that are very key in determining when it is time to flee. Here are the scripture references.

the coming earthquake
    - (kinda ironic that these verse follow the verse that is the crux of this thread; interesting to say the least)

"one post shall run to meet another, and one messenger to meet another, to shew the king of babylon that his city is taken at one end,
    32and that the passages are stopped, and the reeds they have burned with fire, and the men of war are affrighted.
    33for thus saith the lord of hosts, the ? of israel; the daughter of babylon is like a threshingfloor, it is time to thresh her: Yet a little while, and the time of her harvest shall come." jeremiah 51:31-33

(the city being taken at one end is the earthquake. It will be devastating because it will be the big one that everybody knows is coming)

the coming rumor - (y2k was the first one, 2012 will be the next one)

"46and lest your heart faint, and ye fear for the rumour that shall be heard in the land; a rumour shall both come one year, and after that in another year shall come a rumour, and violence in the land, ruler against ruler." jeremiah 51:46

lawlessness will be coming to the land. Civil war and riots. Martial law will be declared. The fema camps will be opened. The oppressing sword will be upon american citizens. That is why ? commands his people to flee before all this stuff comes. Because if you got locked up in a fema camp, your chances of escaping babylon will be slim to none. That's why ? repeatedly warns those that are living inside of babylon to come out and flee from this country. ? gives us warning signs and 2 of the major ones have been listed.

A wise man said this twice in proverbs:

"a prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: But the simple pass on, and are punished." proverbs 22:3

"a prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself; but the simple pass on, and are punished." proverbs 27:12

is ? true or is he a liar?

I see the evil that is coming and i am making sure that i warn others about it as well. Now i can't control what others do, but i will not me a simple man who sees whats coming but yet ignores the obvious signs. Many, many, many people will be caught unawares my friend. Why? Because they think that america will not see any sorrow! ? even says it!

Please read this indictment by ? and tell me how this can't be talking about america?

"8therefore hear now this, thou that art given to pleasures, that dwellest carelessly, that sayest in thine heart, i am, and none else beside me; i shall not sit as a widow, neither shall i know the loss of children:
    9but these two things shall come to thee in a moment in one day, the loss of children, and widowhood: They shall come upon thee in their perfection for the multitude of thy sorceries, and for the great abundance of thine enchantments.
    10for thou hast trusted in thy wickedness: Thou hast said, none seeth me. Thy wisdom and thy knowledge, it hath perverted thee; and thou hast said in thine heart, i am, and none else beside me.
    11therefore shall evil come upon thee; thou shalt not know from whence it riseth: And mischief shall fall upon thee; thou shalt not be able to put it off: And desolation shall come upon thee suddenly, which thou shalt not know." isaiah 47:8-11

when u say flee from bab.. I understand it that ur talking about america..

My question is

1. Where r u personally gonna flee to?
    2. The wrath is coming down on the whole world, so why move? Its not like u can avoid it
    3. What will a saved person do, if they cant flee from bab?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2011
    yea, but by giving ? legal rights to have same sex marriage and to be in the military it is influencing young children and giving them the impression that there is nothing wrong with two men getting married. Thats just another way they will use to indoctrinate children into the beast lifestyle. I don't blame ? but they need to know the truth so they can repent.

And the beast ultimately wants ? to be open he jus been slow about getting ppl use to it. When my mom was in highschool and most generations before this one they say it was rare to see homosexual men especially among blacks. But the beast has been slowly working toward getting people to accept homosexuality which is one of the reasons why you can go to a highschool now and see open ? everywhere.

Amen. The beast is indoctrinating 5 year olds with the sodomite material. How can you teach sodomite history to 5 year olds? There isn't any history to be taught! ? and Gomorrah is the only history I know of, and soon Babylon the great will join their ranks in the pit!

State Bill 48 for California is the ultimate evil.

http://www.eqca.org/site/pp.asp?c=kuLRJ9MRKrH&b=6451639

Jesus Christ declared that it would be better for a person to tie a heavy stone around their neck and be cast into the middle of the sea, than for them to hurt ONE of his little ones! Corrupting innocence is satanic to it's core. Babylons judgment is coming. There are no and's, if's, or but's about it.
  • VIBE
    edited September 2011
    ? and Gommorah were destroyed because of homosexual (sodomite) behavior. Jude says it like this:

"Even as ? and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire."
    (Jude 1:7)

The pride of life was at the root of it all and Ezekiel gives us that account, saying:

"Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister ? , pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy." Ezekiel 16:49

There is nothing new done under the sun Vibe. America has taken over the mantle and is modern day Babylon, ? , Gomorrah, and Egypt all in one! We have piled up our sins to heaven and ? is not pleased. All I am doing is showing those who have a discerning spirit the prophetic significance of real time life events. Thus I posted the original post of this thread and showed how it matched up with the prophecy concerning why Babylon is destroyed.

Of course ? knows who Babylon is, but the Apostle John had no clue. That's why when ? gave him the revelation almost 2,000 years ago, John wondered with great wonder when he was shown "MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT"

"1And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great ? that sitteth upon many waters: 2With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made ? with the wine of her fornication. 3So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 4And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: 5And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. 6And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration."
    Revelation 17:1-6

? and Gomorrah were NOT destroyed based on homosexuality alone, there was other things involved and not ALL men were homosexual in those cities. Homosexuality wasn't even the main reason it was destroyed.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2011
    when u say flee from bab.. I understand it that ur talking about america..

My question is

1. Where r u personally gonna flee to?
    2. The wrath is coming down on the whole world, so why move? Its not like u can avoid it
    3. What will a saved person do, if they cant flee from bab?

1. I'm going to Jerusalem. ? even tells his people to go there. "Ye that have escaped the sword, go away, stand not still: remember the LORD afar off, and let Jerusalem come into your mind." (Jeremiah 51:50)

2. Yes. The whole world will be judged. But ? has made a way of escape for those who are obedient to Him. The way of escape is the wilderness. That is the rapture. The Old and New testament declare it. Revelation 12 details this fully.

3. IDK to be honest. I believe if your saved, you will flee because you will be listening to ? . But hey, a lot of people say they are saved but really aren't. That's why Jesus said He will come like a thief in the night. Those who stay inside Babylon will be consumed in the fire. You have to get out of here. There are no other options if you are saved. And besides, ? will make the way if you trust in Him.
  • DRO
    edited September 2011
    1. I'm going to jerusalem. ? even tells his people to go there. "ye that have escaped the sword, go away, stand not still: Remember the lord afar off, and let jerusalem come into your mind." (jeremiah 51:50)

2. Yes. The whole world will be judged. But ? has made a way of escape for those who are obedient to him. The way of escape is the wilderness. That is the rapture. The old and new testament declare it. Revelation 12 details this fully.

3. Idk to be honest. I believe if your saved, you will flee because you will be listening to ? . But hey, a lot of people say they are saved but really aren't. That's why jesus said he will come like a thief in the night. Those who stay inside babylon will be consumed in the fire. You have to get out of here. There are no other options if you are saved. And besides, ? will make the way if you trust in him.

so you are talking in the literal sense of gettin the hell outta america and not just mentally/spritually.....interesting
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2011
    so you are talking in the literal sense of gettin the hell outta america and not just mentally/spritually.....interesting

The fire from the nuclear bombs will be literal PuPu. This country will be destroyed in 1 hour. It will be total annihaliation. The 10 kings, led by Russia, will destroy this land from sea to sea.

"1Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I will raise up against Babylon, and against them that dwell in the midst of them that rise up against me, a destroying wind; 2And will send unto Babylon fanners, that shall fan her, and shall empty her land: for in the day of trouble they shall be against her round about." Jeremiah 51:1-2

That is nuclear destruction. Not one of the missiles that will be coming from the north will return in vain. Every missile that is launched at America, in a sneak attack, will hit it's target. THE WHOLE EARTH WILL MOVE WHEN THIS HAPPENS!

"46At the noise of the taking of Babylon the earth is moved, and the cry is heard among the nations." Jeremiah 50:46

You don't want to be in this country when that happens. And besides all that, it is going to get terrible in here before that happens. Violence will engulf the land of America before the destruction from the 10 kings come. Civil war is going to break out in this country. Riots will engulf this country. The pestilence will be in the land as well. It's going to get terrible. That is why you have to flee before this all happens.

Noah preached that judgment was coming for 120 years! Nobody listened to him. The only people that listened to him was his immediate family. And once they entered into the arc, ? shut the door! That was it. All those outside of the arc perished! Once that first drop of rain came, there was no where to run and no where to hide.

So you can either prepare your house now by KNOWING that judgment is coming or you can turn a blind eye. The life that we in America enjoy will soon be over. Things are going to change DRASTICALLY in this world. The day of the LORD is DARKNESS, GLOOMINESS, and WRATH! It's going to get terrible. But ? makes a way of escape for those who are listening and aware. In the parable of the 10 virgins, 5 virgins had enough oil in there lamps to make the journey and 5 didn't. Guess who made it to the arc of safety? Those who prepared their house before hand.

We have to come out of Babylon spiritually, mentally, and PHYSICALLY. It's the total package. Start praying for wisdom, knowledge, and understanding so that you will be led by the Spirit. ? will take care of His own. ? will lead you.

The preparations that ? has given me so far is to get me and my daughter passports. Those have been his only instructions to me so far. So I am preparing my house, for the day that ? tells me it's time to go. Because when ? tells me to leave this country, I am out here! Never to look back again. REMEMBER LOTS WIFE!

You can't look back to Babylon once you flee this country. You gotta keep your face forward and march to Zion!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2011
    i think thats where faith comes in for me at least. many ppl have died and had faith in Jesus and his promise to everyone is that if they have faith in him he will raise them up at the Last day. I am not worried about saving my life then so I will live with faith and keep his commandments to the best of my ability... ALso in the last days it said that believers would be beheaded for the testimony of Christ and etc. so many believers will be put to death for the word but its ok because he said not to fear anybody that will ? the body but fear him that can destroy body and soul in hell. So really in these Last Days I am not fearing death so I dont think I am fleeing to another country. These current bodies arent meant to last forever.

Matthew 10:28
    And fear not them which ? the body, but are not able to ? the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Luke 17:33
    Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

John 6:40
    And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Truth spoken here. The saints will be wore out in the last days by the beast. The wearing out of the saints will really come into fruition when the 5th seal is open. That is when the mark of the beast is enforced, which is after the fall of Babylon. While I don't seek to save my life, I do seek to be a wise servant of the Al-Mighty. And ? has told me personally that my life will not end in Babylon as long as I continue to trust and serve Him. My destiny is in Israel. Just like the great apostle Paul was determined to go to Rome, ? has placed the determination of going to Israel in my heart!

? says that He will gather His children in the last days and bring them again into His land. Multitudes will be going to Israel in the last days to seek the Lord their ? . If your part of the remnant, you will be there too my friend!
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    VIBE86 wrote: »

lmao...

u have a nack for making this type of posts...nobody is this stupid, do u do it on purpose ?

why the ? wud he put america wen it was not even called america yet ?...thats ? makes no sense.

revelation 11: 8And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called ? and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

what is spiritually ? and egypt ???

america is also in...

habbukuk 2
    isaiah 13
    isaiah 47
    jeremiah 50
    jeremiah 51
    nahum 2
    zephaniah 3
    2 esdras
    baruch
    revelation

deutoronmy 28:15-68 is the curses that came upon his people in the america, including the slave trade in verse 68, which ti states he will bring them into egypt AGAIN...
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    1. I'm going to Jerusalem. ? even tells his people to go there. "Ye that have escaped the sword, go away, stand not still: remember the LORD afar off, and let Jerusalem come into your mind." (Jeremiah 51:50)

2. Yes. The whole world will be judged. But ? has made a way of escape for those who are obedient to Him. The way of escape is the wilderness. That is the rapture. The Old and New testament declare it. Revelation 12 details this fully.

3. IDK to be honest. I believe if your saved, you will flee because you will be listening to ? . But hey, a lot of people say they are saved but really aren't. That's why Jesus said He will come like a thief in the night. Those who stay inside Babylon will be consumed in the fire. You have to get out of here. There are no other options if you are saved. And besides, ? will make the way if you trust in Him.

you have a zeal bruh...but its not according to knowledge.

you dont fully understand propehcy, the children of israel will be back in israel 400-500 years before christ returns, read ezeikiel 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 in that order, its chronlogical, ezekiel 38 clearly states we'll will be back in that land and dwelling safely before christ return s to destroy the armies that have gathered against us in the battle of armeggedon, zechariah 12 and 14 also link to them.....also try n figure the relation between the 70 weeks of daniel in daniel 9, and ezekiel 41-48 which is the third temple, and the reallocation of the 12 tribes of israel, notice how the allocation for the tribes will be different than before....all these things have to take place before judgemnt day, why do u think ezekiel gave instructions for the third temple ?

also study the propehcies of the return of israel and king david in hosea 3, jeremiah 30, ezekiel 34, ezekiel 37, psalm 89, jeremiah 33, jeremiah 23 to name but a few...

u also need to study the 2nd book of esdras, and read about the lion in the 11th and 12th chapter, which is king david
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    One Spliff wrote: »

you dont fully understand propehcy, the children of israel will be back in israel 400-500 years before christ returns, read ezeikiel 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 in that order, its chronlogical, ezekiel 38 clearly states we'll will be back in that land and dwelling safely before christ return s to destroy the armies that have gathered against us in the battle of armeggedon, zechariah 12 and 14 also link to them.....also try n figure the relation between the 70 weeks of daniel in daniel 9, and ezekiel 41-48 which is the third temple, and the reallocation of the 12 tribes of israel, notice how the allocation for the tribes will be different than before....all these things have to take place before judgemnt day, why do u think ezekiel gave instructions for the third temple ?

also study the propehcies of the return of israel and king david in hosea 3, jeremiah 30, ezekiel 34, ezekiel 37, psalm 89, jeremiah 33, jeremiah 23 to name but a few...

u also need to study the 2nd book of esdras, and read about the lion in the 11th and 12th chapter, which is king david

SHALOM and thanks for that knowledge and understanding brother, but i got a question if you or brother judah xulu

According to Scriptures you said we will be back in israel 400-500 years before The High Priest Yahushua the messiyah returns, but we know that the seat of satan have been placed in our home land in Jerusalem accroding to scripture

Matthew 11 11:23 And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted unto heaven, shalt be brought down to hell: for if the mighty works, which have been done in thee, had been done in ? , it would have remained until this day.

11:24 But I say unto you, That it shall be more tolerable for the land of ? in the day of judgment, than for thee.

for we know the anti christ is going out isarel thru the deeds of amalek, so how is that going to happen if we are in Jersualem already, or is the understanding i got is wrong?

and while we are in Jersualem the army for us is going to be those chosen elect the 144,000 for each tribe with those spirtual powers is the one that going to protect us through the blessing of the Holy Father YAHUWAH to the Mesiyah returns. For the Most High always used small armies to crush largers ones, to show them that He's the elohim of Israel and we are his people
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2011

Yeah your right, I don't fully understand prophecy. And nobody does for that matter. We all see through a glass dimly. Anybody who believes they know it all, needs to reconsider their position. Let anybody who thinks he stands take heed, lest he fall! I pray that the Lord will continue to unfold His mysteries to me though as He continues to unseal the book because the time is at hand.

The Knowledge that ? has revealed to me though has never led me to see where in the scriptures it states that the children of Israel have to be back in the land for 400-500 years prior to Jesus Christ return. Can you please point me to the prophetic scripture.

Also the 3rd temple will be built during the millienium. Ezekiel 40-48 are all about the 1,000 year rule of Christ. That building of that temple happens after the judgment of this current world, when Christ comes back to set up His kingdom.

Also, the Gog and Magog war of Ezekiel 38-39 can happen at anytime in the near future. The invasion is a sneak attack upon Israel, that is why ? will destroy the invading armies and He will get all the glory.

But one thing for sure is that ? is working a plan in accordance with the creation story. ? made the heaven and the earth in 6 days and on the 7th day He rested. We are almost at the end of the 6,000 year rule of man. I truly don't believe there are 400-500 years left for man to rule on this earth. The signs are all around us that this is the last generation. This generation is the generation of 9, the judgment of ? ! The sabbath rest is at the doors. The 7th day of rest will be ushered in at the return of Jesus Christ. And He will reign and rule for 1,000 years, the 7th day.

So please show me how you came to the conclusion that 400-500 years still need to be accomplished before Jesus Christ can return. Thank you.
  • VIBE
    edited September 2011
    lmao...

u have a nack for making this type of posts...nobody is this stupid, do u do it on purpose ?

why the ? wud he put america wen it was not even called america yet ?...thats ? makes no sense.

revelation 11: 8And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called ? and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

what is spiritually ? and egypt ???

america is also in...

habbukuk 2
    isaiah 13
    isaiah 47
    jeremiah 50
    jeremiah 51
    nahum 2
    zephaniah 3
    2 esdras
    baruch
    revelation

deutoronmy 28:15-68 is the curses that came upon his people in the america, including the slave trade in verse 68, which ti states he will bring them into egypt AGAIN...

I have a knack for making what type of posts?

Considering ? is "all knowing" in the past present and future, why doesn't it just say America? Why say "mystery Babylon" ?