Don't ask, Don't tell = One of the main reasons why Babylon falls!

Options

Comments

• DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    judah7 wrote: »
    i think thats where faith comes in for me at least. Many ppl have died and had faith in jesus and his promise to everyone is that if they have faith in him he will raise them up at the last day. I am not worried about saving my life then so i will live with faith and keep his commandments to the best of my ability... Also in the last days it said that believers would be beheaded for the testimony of christ and etc. So many believers will be put to death for the word but its ok because he said not to fear anybody that will ? the body but fear him that can destroy body and soul in hell. So really in these last days i am not fearing death so i dont think i am fleeing to another country. These current bodies arent meant to last forever.

matthew 10:28
    and fear not them which ? the body, but are not able to ? the soul: But rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

luke 17:33
    whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

john 6:40
    and this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: And i will raise him up at the last day.
    the fire from the nuclear bombs will be literal pupu. This country will be destroyed in 1 hour. It will be total annihaliation. The 10 kings, led by russia, will destroy this land from sea to sea.

"1thus saith the lord; behold, i will raise up against babylon, and against them that dwell in the midst of them that rise up against me, a destroying wind; 2and will send unto babylon fanners, that shall fan her, and shall empty her land: For in the day of trouble they shall be against her round about." jeremiah 51:1-2

that is nuclear destruction. Not one of the missiles that will be coming from the north will return in vain. Every missile that is launched at america, in a sneak attack, will hit it's target. The whole earth will move when this happens!

"46at the noise of the taking of babylon the earth is moved, and the cry is heard among the nations." jeremiah 50:46

you don't want to be in this country when that happens. And besides all that, it is going to get terrible in here before that happens. Violence will engulf the land of america before the destruction from the 10 kings come. Civil war is going to break out in this country. Riots will engulf this country. The pestilence will be in the land as well. It's going to get terrible. That is why you have to flee before this all happens.

Noah preached that judgment was coming for 120 years! Nobody listened to him. The only people that listened to him was his immediate family. And once they entered into the arc, ? shut the door! That was it. All those outside of the arc perished! Once that first drop of rain came, there was no where to run and no where to hide.

So you can either prepare your house now by knowing that judgment is coming or you can turn a blind eye. The life that we in america enjoy will soon be over. Things are going to change drastically in this world. The day of the lord is darkness, gloominess, and wrath! It's going to get terrible. But ? makes a way of escape for those who are listening and aware. In the parable of the 10 virgins, 5 virgins had enough oil in there lamps to make the journey and 5 didn't. Guess who made it to the arc of safety? Those who prepared their house before hand.

We have to come out of babylon spiritually, mentally, and physically. It's the total package. Start praying for wisdom, knowledge, and understanding so that you will be led by the spirit. ? will take care of his own. ? will lead you.

The preparations that ? has given me so far is to get me and my daughter passports. Those have been his only instructions to me so far. So i am preparing my house, for the day that ? tells me it's time to go. Because when ? tells me to leave this country, i am out here! Never to look back again. Remember lots wife!

You can't look back to babylon once you flee this country. You gotta keep your face forward and march to zion!

well like judah said...

If i die, i know im going to heaven.. So if i cant make it to the other land.. Ill see ya in heaven!
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    SHALOM and thanks for that knowledge and understanding brother, but i got a question if you or brother judah xulu

According to Scriptures you said we will be back in israel 400-500 years before The High Priest Yahushua the messiyah returns, but we know that the seat of satan have been placed in our home land in Jerusalem accroding to scripture

for we know the anti christ is going out isarel thru the deeds of amalek, so how is that going to happen if we are in Jersualem already, or is the understanding i got is wrong?

and while we are in Jersualem the army for us is going to be those chosen elect the 144,000 for each tribe with those spirtual powers is the one that going to protect us to the Mesiyah returns. For the Most High always used small armies to crush largers ones, to show them that He's the elohim of Israel and we are his people

yea there will be a destruction in israel before we return, thats why it states:

isaiah 61: 4And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.
    5And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.

amos 9: 11In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old:

12That they may possess the remnant of Edom, and of all the heathen, which are called by my name, saith the LORD that doeth this.

13Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that soweth seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall melt.

14And I will bring again the captivity of my people of Israel, and they shall build the waste cities, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof; they shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them.

ezekiel 36: 22Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord ? ; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went. 23And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord ? , when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes. 24For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. 25Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. 26A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. 27And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. 28And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your ? . 29I will also save you from all your uncleannesses: and I will call for the corn, and will increase it, and lay no famine upon you. 30And I will multiply the fruit of the tree, and the increase of the field, that ye shall receive no more reproach of famine among the heathen. 31Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations. 32Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord ? , be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

33Thus saith the Lord ? ; In the day that I shall have cleansed you from all your iniquities I will also cause you to dwell in the cities, and the wastes shall be builded. 34And the desolate land shall be tilled, whereas it lay desolate in the sight of all that passed by. 35And they shall say, This land that was desolate is become like the garden of Eden; and the waste and desolate and ruined cities are become fenced, and are inhabited. 36Then the heathen that are left round about you shall know that I the LORD build the ruined places, and plant that that was desolate: I the LORD have spoken it, and I will do it.

^^ nootice how when he 'turns back' our captivity, we will have to build the waste cities, which will be done by the strangers/heathens.

isaiah 60: 10And the sons of strangers shall build up thy walls, and their kings shall minister unto thee: for in my wrath I smote thee, but in my favour have I had mercy on thee.

there will also be a destruction in the last days, but that is for that chosen generation...what people dont understand is the genereation that was alive when christ was on the scene was a chosen generation, in which those who accpeted christ and were baptised, would evtually reign with him 1000 years in the kingdom of heaven, and thopse who rejected him whould be damed...

mark 16: 15And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. 16He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

how do we know that it is aonly a selected from froma chosen generation that will reign with crhist, n that that same generation will come again in the last days (regeneration/reincarnation)

read carefully:

1 petger 2: 9But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: 10Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of ? : which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

mark 8: 38Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels

matthew 24: 14And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
    34Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. 35Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

all those people in capernaum that rejected him back then, will reject him a second time...because the gospel is going to be preached a second time to the exact same generation...

^^ the end will come after the gospel has been preached again, this will take place in the last week of the 70 weeks, in which an abomination of desolation will be set up in the midst of the week (7 years) mentioned in daniel 9:27....so 3 n a half years/ 1260 days/42 months into the week, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal will set up the idol in the 3rd temple, which paul also spoke of:

2 thessololians 2: 3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called ? , or that is worshipped; so that he as ? sitteth in the temple of ? , shewing himself that he is ? . 5Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? 6And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11And for this cause ? shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness

christ also spoke fo the same events...

matthew 24: 15When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

luke 21: 24And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

^^ the time of the gentiles is 3 and a half years/1260 days/42 months all spoken off in revelation...

revelation 11: 1And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of ? , and the altar, and them that worship therein. 2But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months. 3And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. 4These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the ? of the earth. 5And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed. 6These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

the two witnesses are moses n elijah, they;ll be the ones bringing about the plagues in the last days...
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    carried on ^^...

but while these things are happening in the final week, the gospel will be preached. to the same generation that was alive when christ was on the scene aswell as everybody else...how do we know its the same generation ?

matthew 16: 27For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.
    28Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

^^ some of the apotles will see christ as he return, which means they will be alive.

revelation 1: 7Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

^^ even the soilders who peirced him will be alive in those days...

matthew 19: 28And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel

^ regeneration....

the 70 weeks of daniel are like this...1 week is 7 years...the first 7 weeks is 49 years in which the third temple will be rebuilt, by a descandant of king david which i spoke of in my other post...the glory of the most high (christ) will return to the temple for 62 weeks, after that thats when we enter tha last 7 days (years) of this world...

2 esdras 7: 28 For my son Jesus shall be revealed with those that be with him, and they that remain shall rejoice within four hundred years.

29 After these years shall my son Christ die, and all men that have life.

30 And the world shall be turned into the old silence seven days, like as in the former judgments: so that no man shall remain.

31 And after seven days the world, that yet awaketh not, shall be raised up, and that shall die that is corrupt

32 And the earth shall restore those that are asleep in her, and so shall the dust those that dwell in silence, and the secret places shall deliver those souls that were committed unto them.

33 And the most High shall appear upon the seat of judgment, and misery shall pass away, and the long suffering shall have an end:

34 But judgment only shall remain, truth shall stand, and faith shall wax strong:

35 And the work shall follow, and the reward shall be shewed, and the good deeds shall be of force, and wicked deeds shall bear no rule.

^^ notice the 400 years reign with christ which is the 62 weeks of daniel after the temple is finnished, and then the final 7 days is the last week of daniel...

i dont know if u followed all that, but thats how ? gon go down....this is only for those who can recieve it.
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yeah your right, I don't fully understand prophecy. And nobody does for that matter. We all see through a glass dimly. Anybody who believes they know it all, needs to reconsider their position. Let anybody who thinks he stands take heed, lest he fall! I pray that the Lord will continue to unfold His mysteries to me though as He continues to unseal the book because the time is at hand.

The Knowledge that ? has revealed to me though has never led me to see where in the scriptures it states that the children of Israel have to be back in the land for 400-500 years prior to Jesus Christ return. Can you please point me to the prophetic scripture.

Also the 3rd temple will be built during the millienium. Ezekiel 40-48 are all about the 1,000 year rule of Christ. That building of that temple happens after the judgment of this current world, when Christ comes back to set up His kingdom.

Also, the Gog and Magog war of Ezekiel 38-39 can happen at anytime in the near future. The invasion is a sneak attack upon Israel, that is why ? will destroy the invading armies and He will get all the glory.

But one thing for sure is that ? is working a plan in accordance with the creation story. ? made the heaven and the earth in 6 days and on the 7th day He rested. We are almost at the end of the 6,000 year rule of man. I truly don't believe there are 400-500 years left for man to rule on this earth. The signs are all around us that this is the last generation. This generation is the generation of 9, the judgment of ? ! The sabbath rest is at the doors. The 7th day of rest will be ushered in at the return of Jesus Christ. And He will reign and rule for 1,000 years, the 7th day.

So please show me how you came to the conclusion that 400-500 years still need to be accomplished before Jesus Christ can return. Thank you.

edom and our enemies have to serve their punishment, plus a REMANNT of israel have to return and appoint david as king as prophecised.

hosea 1: 10Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living ? .

11Then shall the children of Judah and the children of Israel be gathered together, and appoint themselves one head, and they shall come up out of the land: for great shall be the day of Jezreel.

the 3rd temple is nto the same as the temple in the 1000 rule...how do we know ?...because the cityies have different measurements...

millenium rule city:

revelation 21:10And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from ? . 11It shone with the glory of ? , and its brilliance was like that of a very precious jewel, like a jasper, clear as crystal. 12It had a great, high wall with twelve gates, and with twelve angels at the gates. On the gates were written the names of the twelve tribes of Israel. 13There were three gates on the east, three on the north, three on the south and three on the west. 14The wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

15The angel who talked with me had a measuring rod of gold to measure the city, its gates and its walls. 16The city was laid out like a square, as long as it was wide. He measured the city with the rod and found it to be 12,000 stadiaa in length, and as wide and high as it is long. 17He measured its wall and it was 144 cubitsb thick,c by man’s measurement, which the angel was using.

third temple:

ezeikeil 48: 15 The city will be in the center of it 16and will have these measurements: the north side 4,500 cubits, the south side 4,500 cubits, the east side 4,500 cubits, and the west side 4,500 cubits. 17The pastureland for the city will be 250 cubits on the north, 250 cubits on the south, 250 cubits on the east, and 250 cubits on the west. 18What remains of the area, bordering on the sacred portion and running the length of it, will be 10,000 cubits on the east side and 10,000 cubits on the west side. Its produce will supply food for the workers of the city. 19The workers from the city who farm it will come from all the tribes of Israel. 20The entire portion will be a square, 25,000 cubits on each side. As a special gift you will set aside the sacred portion, along with the property of the city.

21“What remains on both sides of the area formed by the sacred portion and the city property will belong to the prince

30“These will be the exits of the city: Beginning on the north side, which is 4,500 cubits long, 31the gates of the city will be named after the tribes of Israel. The three gates on the north side will be the gate of Reuben, the gate of Judah and the gate of Levi.

32“On the east side, which is 4,500 cubits long, will be three gates: the gate of Joseph, the gate of Benjamin and the gate of Dan.

33“On the south side, which measures 4,500 cubits, will be three gates: the gate of Simeon, the gate of Issachar and the gate of Zebulun.

34“On the west side, which is 4,500 cubits long, will be three gates: the gate of Gad, the gate of Asher and the gate of Naphtali.

35“The distance all around will be 18,000 cubits.

“And the name of the city from that time on will be:

the Lord is there.”

as u can see the measurements are different and were written to be given to MEN, so we would know how it should be built when that time comes...

also u need to remember that some of the ordinances were changed, like the sacrifices given on the sabbath and the new moon...

ezekiel 46: . 3Likewise the people of the land shall worship at the door of this gate before the LORD in the sabbaths and in the new moons. 4And the burnt offering that the prince shall offer unto the LORD in the sabbath day shall be six lambs without blemish, and a ram without blemish. 5And the meat offering shall be an ephah for a ram, and the meat offering for the lambs as he shall be able to give, and an hin of oil to an ephah. 6And in the day of the new moon it shall be a young bullock without blemish, and six lambs, and a ram: they shall be without blemish. 7And he shall prepare a meat offering, an ephah for a bullock, and an ephah for a ram, and for the lambs according as his hand shall attain unto, and an hin of oil to an ephah. 8And when the prince shall enter, he shall go in by the way of the porch of that gate, and he shall go forth by the way thereof.

also read this...

hosea 6: 2After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

2 days = 2 thousand years...because after christ died ir will be 2 thousand years til he revives, and in the THRID DAY HE WILLR AISE US UP...the third day...is 2000-3000 years...so roughly 2500 if u understand the 70 weeks of daniel.

2 peter 3: 8But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    I have a knack for making what type of posts?

Considering ? is "all knowing" in the past present and future, why doesn't it just say America? Why say "mystery Babylon" ?

wtf is wrong with u ?

how can america be called america if people read that it wud be destroyed in the bible ?

u really think they guna name a country 'america' after reading its destruction in the bible...?

COME ON MAN !!!
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Good lookin brother One Spliff, I just go finish reading Ezk and it was beautiful, put a smile on my face. And your 2 new posts answers a lot of question im about to study and pray on it, some people dont understand that The Torah speaks on recarnation, this is nothing new to us

And we Hebrews got to bring the truth to our brothers and sisters, any way we can.........Like the Torah say go unto the highways but the internet is know as a highway too, it doesnt matter as long we bring the truth to our brother and sisters, and to rebuke those who tell lies and try to confuse those brothers and sister.
  • waterproof
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ONE SPLIFF "wtf is wrong with u ?

how can america be called america if people read that it wud be destroyed in the bible ?

u really think they guna name a country 'america' after reading its destruction in the bible...?

COME ON MAN !!!"

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    wtf is wrong with u ?

COME ON MAN !!!

LOL well since it's so easy to figure out anyways, it's not like it's this unknown big secret you know.

Naming it America in the bible or not, does it change the fact that this country will be "destroyed"?

LOL

Babylon has been named so many different things, America just is one of them. Anything that happens can be linked back to the "subliminal/symbolic" messages.
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    LOL well since it's so easy to figure out anyways, it's not like it's this unknown big secret you know.

Naming it America in the bible or not, does it change the fact that this country will be "destroyed"?

LOL

Babylon has been named so many different things, America just is one of them. Anything that happens can be linked back to the "subliminal/symbolic" messages.

nobody can be this stupid...

either u do it on purpose...or maybe your jus not that intelligent, i cant figure it out.

babylon is a big secret...thats why its not taught in church, because if it was then nobody wud live in america, espically after 9/11...everybody would of fled.

most christians have never even read the whole bible (like you)...n even if they did they think its talkin about ancient babylon, which is dumb seeing as revelation was written AFTER babylon was conquered.

also most people are'nt christian, u have other religions and atheists (most white people)...so it is a big secret.

daniel wrote about america also, and about many other kingdoms like the greek, romans, babylon, medo- persian...before they came into power.
  • VIBE
    edited September 2011
    Options

either u do it on purpose...or maybe your jus not that intelligent, i cant figure it out.

babylon is a big secret...thats why its not taught in church, because if it was then nobody wud live in america, espically after 9/11...everybody would of fled.

most christians have never even read the whole bible (like you)...n even if they did they think its talkin about ancient babylon, which is dumb seeing as revelation was written AFTER babylon was conquered.

also most people are'nt christian, u have other religions and atheists (most white people)...so it is a big secret.

daniel wrote about america also, and about many other kingdoms like the greek, romans, babylon, medo- persian...before they came into power.

Yes, Babylon is a BIG secret, you figured it out right? So much for it being so some "secret".

Bible seems to be pretty damn explicit when it's trying to convey ? , I mean even the "parables" seems pretty explicit and doesn't take a genius to figure it out. Why not just be straight forward? Lemme guess....

LOL

I find it funny when it's clearly stating other names/locations and it "reflects" whats going on today it all of a sudden has a meaning. This meaning, to billions of readers, have MANY different meanings. Some might think Babylon is America, some might think it's China. Why? I don't know, ask all your preachers. How do you not know Babylon might be Africa? Italy? ? , even the UK?

Maybe the reason why it's not spoken about in America is because...it's not America? It doesn't say it's America, it's never even hinted it is, you assume it is because you THINK it links by _____ and _____ so it must be, who else can it be?

LOL

Same old religious assumptions.

Everyone is right, and if they don't agree with you, they're wrong and are now going to hell. Remember, you guys assume, not bring facts.
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yes, Babylon is a BIG secret, you figured it out right? So much for it being so some "secret".

Bible seems to be pretty damn explicit when it's trying to convey ? , I mean even the "parables" seems pretty explicit and doesn't take a genius to figure it out. Why not just be straight forward? Lemme guess....

LOL

I find it funny when it's clearly stating other names/locations and it "reflects" whats going on today it all of a sudden has a meaning. This meaning, to billions of readers, have MANY different meanings. Some might think Babylon is America, some might think it's China. Why? I don't know, ask all your preachers. How do you not know Babylon might be Africa? Italy? ? , even the UK?

Maybe the reason why it's not spoken about in America is because...it's not America? It doesn't say it's America, it's never even hinted it is, you assume it is because you THINK it links by _____ and _____ so it must be, who else can it be?

LOL

Same old religious assumptions.

Everyone is right, and if they don't agree with you, they're wrong and are now going to hell. Remember, you guys assume, not bring facts.

you are so slow in the head that i feel like i become dumber after reading your posts...
  • VIBE
    edited September 2011
    Options
    you are so slow in the head that i feel like i become dumber after reading your posts...

It's from the weed you keep smoking, don't you remember all the warnings...oh wait, you smoke weed, nm lol

But see, typical response from someone who is talking to a non-believer. When asked questions about, how do you know, give proof, you have no facts, what about this... they resort to derailing the topic by trying to be funny and/or insulting. You remind me of Alex Jones, really...
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    It's from the weed you keep smoking, don't you remember all the warnings...oh wait, you smoke weed, nm lol

But see, typical response from someone who is talking to a non-believer. When asked questions about, how do you know, give proof, you have no facts, what about this... they resort to derailing the topic by trying to be funny and/or insulting. You remind me of Alex Jones, really...

i dont smoke anymore.

but u are so dumb that it prooves that not smokign weed can still make u dumb.

why post here if u've never read the whole bible ?...makes no sense....u aint even spiritual, so why bother trying to udnerstand the bible ?

u wasting time posting here...
  • VIBE
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i dont smoke anymore.

but u are so dumb that it prooves that not smokign weed can still make u dumb.

So anyone who doesn't agree with you is dumb, got it, no need to reiterate that.
    why post here if u've never read the whole bible ?...makes no sense....u aint even spiritual, so why bother trying to udnerstand the bible ?

u wasting time posting here...

I haven't read the WHOLE bible, I think I've read most. I can just freely post anywhere I'd like as well, as when I was a believer this was my only forum I really posted in. I still stick around and read almost all the threads and keep most of my thoughts to myself, sometimes I like to put in my opinions and beliefs now.

How do you know I am not spiritual? Did Paul (I think that's who it was) murder Christians at one point? So it's fair to say you have no basis in telling anyone they're not spiritual, not agreeing with beliefs doesn't mean such a thing. What is being spiritual btw? How do you know you are and how do you become spiritual?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    edom and our enemies have to serve their punishment, plus a REMANNT of israel have to return and appoint david as king as prophecised.

hosea 1: 10Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living ? .

11Then shall the children of Judah and the children of Israel be gathered together, and appoint themselves one head, and they shall come up out of the land: for great shall be the day of Jezreel.

the 3rd temple is nto the same as the temple in the 1000 rule...how do we know ?...because the cityies have different measurements...

millenium rule city:

revelation 21:10And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from ? . 11It shone with the glory of ? , and its brilliance was like that of a very precious jewel, like a jasper, clear as crystal. 12It had a great, high wall with twelve gates, and with twelve angels at the gates. On the gates were written the names of the twelve tribes of Israel. 13There were three gates on the east, three on the north, three on the south and three on the west. 14The wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

15The angel who talked with me had a measuring rod of gold to measure the city, its gates and its walls. 16The city was laid out like a square, as long as it was wide. He measured the city with the rod and found it to be 12,000 stadiaa in length, and as wide and high as it is long. 17He measured its wall and it was 144 cubitsb thick,c by man’s measurement, which the angel was using.

third temple:

ezeikeil 48: 15 The city will be in the center of it 16and will have these measurements: the north side 4,500 cubits, the south side 4,500 cubits, the east side 4,500 cubits, and the west side 4,500 cubits. 17The pastureland for the city will be 250 cubits on the north, 250 cubits on the south, 250 cubits on the east, and 250 cubits on the west. 18What remains of the area, bordering on the sacred portion and running the length of it, will be 10,000 cubits on the east side and 10,000 cubits on the west side. Its produce will supply food for the workers of the city. 19The workers from the city who farm it will come from all the tribes of Israel. 20The entire portion will be a square, 25,000 cubits on each side. As a special gift you will set aside the sacred portion, along with the property of the city.

21“What remains on both sides of the area formed by the sacred portion and the city property will belong to the prince

30“These will be the exits of the city: Beginning on the north side, which is 4,500 cubits long, 31the gates of the city will be named after the tribes of Israel. The three gates on the north side will be the gate of Reuben, the gate of Judah and the gate of Levi.

32“On the east side, which is 4,500 cubits long, will be three gates: the gate of Joseph, the gate of Benjamin and the gate of Dan.

33“On the south side, which measures 4,500 cubits, will be three gates: the gate of Simeon, the gate of Issachar and the gate of Zebulun.

34“On the west side, which is 4,500 cubits long, will be three gates: the gate of Gad, the gate of Asher and the gate of Naphtali.

35“The distance all around will be 18,000 cubits.

“And the name of the city from that time on will be:

the Lord is there.”

as u can see the measurements are different and were written to be given to MEN, so we would know how it should be built when that time comes...

also u need to remember that some of the ordinances were changed, like the sacrifices given on the sabbath and the new moon...

ezekiel 46: . 3Likewise the people of the land shall worship at the door of this gate before the LORD in the sabbaths and in the new moons. 4And the burnt offering that the prince shall offer unto the LORD in the sabbath day shall be six lambs without blemish, and a ram without blemish. 5And the meat offering shall be an ephah for a ram, and the meat offering for the lambs as he shall be able to give, and an hin of oil to an ephah. 6And in the day of the new moon it shall be a young bullock without blemish, and six lambs, and a ram: they shall be without blemish. 7And he shall prepare a meat offering, an ephah for a bullock, and an ephah for a ram, and for the lambs according as his hand shall attain unto, and an hin of oil to an ephah. 8And when the prince shall enter, he shall go in by the way of the porch of that gate, and he shall go forth by the way thereof.

also read this...

hosea 6: 2After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

2 days = 2 thousand years...because after christ died ir will be 2 thousand years til he revives, and in the THRID DAY HE WILLR AISE US UP...the third day...is 2000-3000 years...so roughly 2500 if u understand the 70 weeks of daniel.

2 peter 3: 8But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Thanks for the breakdown. A few issues I have though is that in the Hosea scripture ? is saying that He will gather all of the seed of Abraham together as the body and bride of Christ, with Christ being the head of the body. Jesus Christ is the head and there is only one body to a head, that body is the body of called out believers from Adam and Eve all the way to the last person that is saved before His return in glory. Hosea 1:10-11 is talking about the future restoration of the kingdom to the sons of the living ? , which will happen at the return of Jesus Christ.

The 2 description are different because the New Jerusalem of Revelation 21 is the heavenly city that will be on the new earth after the 1,000 year reign of Jesus Christ. The new Jerusalem is the eternal city for all the glorified saints of ? . It comes down from heaven after the great white throne judgment and the casting of all things that offend into the lake of fire. It will be a new heaven and a new earth, thus the new Jerusalem will come down from heaven. It is totally different from the millennial temple of Ezekiel 40-48. Revelation 21:22-23 even states that there will be no temple in the New Jerusalem because the Lamb and the Father are the temple of the New Jerusalem.

"22And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord ? Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. 23And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of ? did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof."
    Revelation 21:22-23

The temple that is in Ezekiel 40-48 is the one that will be set up during the 1,000 year reign of Jesus Christ on earth, prior to the creation of the new heaven and the new earth.

"2And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.
    3And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the ? of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem." Isaiah 2:2-3

That is the millennial reign of Jesus Christ. And He will rule from the 3rd temple of Ezekiel 40-48, which will be in Zion. So I believe you got the 2 confused my brother.

1) The millennial reign of Jesus Christ will be where the temple of Ezekiel 40-48 comes into play.

2) The New Jerusalem of Revelation 21-22 will be the heavenly city that will come down from heaven AFTER the millennial reign of Jesus Christ. ? the Father will dwell with man at that point. Hallelujah!

And also the Hosea 6:2 verse that you referenced has plenty of meat. It's talking about the 2,000 year reign of man before the 3rd day of rest. As I stated earlier the rule of man is almost up. Man was given 6,000 years to rule the earth and that 6,000 years is almost up. That's why I don't believe there are 400-500 years left. The 7th day of rest is almost here. The sabbath must be honored and ? will honor it for He made it. The 3rd day was when Christ rose from the dead and thus our dead bodies will also be raised up to rule and reign with Him during our sabbath rest.

As for the 70th week of Daniel I believe that they were already fulfilled. The last week of Daniel is still up for debate, but the first 69 weeks have definitely been fulfilled. This has been verified in history. From the decree given by the king to Nehemiah to rebuild Jerusalem all the way up the 1st advent of Jesus Christ. That whole time period encompasses the first 69 weeks. That's a fact. The last week of Daniel is still up for debate though. Some people believe that it was fulfilled to through the what Jesus Christ did on Calvary, while many others believe that the last week is the tribulation period which is still yet to come.

So I still don't see 400-500 years left in this age. Rather I see all the signs that Jesus Christ said that were to come before His 2nd return continue to pile up. The signs are all around us and I believe that He is even at the doors! I truly believe that this is the generation that will see His return. This is the 9 generation. This is the final one. ? even said that the generation that sees all the signs would not pass until He returned. We are living in interesting times to say the least. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

Amen. ? even calls it MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT in the book of Revelation. If ? calls it a mystery, than only the wise will understand who and what the end-time Babylon is.

There are countless folks that have no clue as to who Mystery Babylon is. That's why many people will be caught unawares when the time of her harvest comes. But you do know VIBE. What will be your plan of action? Will you believe ? or will you deny Him?
  • waterproof
    edited September 2011
    Options
    So anyone who doesn't agree with you is dumb, got it, no need to reiterate that.

I haven't read the WHOLE bible, I think I've read most. I can just freely post anywhere I'd like as well, as when I was a believer this was my only forum I really posted in. I still stick around and read almost all the threads and keep most of my thoughts to myself, sometimes I like to put in my opinions and beliefs now.

How do you know I am not spiritual? Did Paul (I think that's who it was) murder Christians at one point? So it's fair to say you have no basis in telling anyone they're not spiritual, not agreeing with beliefs doesn't mean such a thing. What is being spiritual btw? How do you know you are and how do you become spiritual?

SEE YOU AINT READ ? !, you got the spirit off non belife on you heavy.. that's what happen when you play around and entertain those thoughts, if you knew scripture spirits can come in when you let them in and that's what happen.

You cussing out the creator and everything else.....

If you know scripture SHaul/Paul did not ? christians, he killed Hebrews, even though he was a Hebrew but his citzenship was Roman and he was just like his father a pharisee there was only a few hebrews that was a pharisee those the one's that was used by Amalek and Edom and going to be the same ? that's going to be snitich on those brothers that will have spirtual powers and calling the hebrew brothers crazy and ? .

But Paul soul was tormenting him just like your is doing to you, Paul one minute follow the scriptures and law and the next he throw something in there of his own opinions to please the Pagan worshipping romans
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Science shows evidence that being ? is biologically fixed, meaning that ? people were most likely born that way. Animals are also observed to sometimes have homosexual relationships. I have no problem with ? people or the policy and the Bible shouldn't be taken seriously at all
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Thanks for the breakdown. A few issues I have though is that in the Hosea scripture ? is saying that He will gather all of the seed of Abraham together as the body and bride of Christ, with Christ being the head of the body. Jesus Christ is the head and there is only one body to a head, that body is the body of called out believers from Adam and Eve all the way to the last person that is saved before His return in glory. Hosea 1:10-11 is talking about the future restoration of the kingdom to the sons of the living ? , which will happen at the return of Jesus Christ.

The 2 description are different because the New Jerusalem of Revelation 21 is the heavenly city that will be on the new earth after the 1,000 year reign of Jesus Christ. The new Jerusalem is the eternal city for all the glorified saints of ? . It comes down from heaven after the great white throne judgment and the casting of all things that offend into the lake of fire. It will be a new heaven and a new earth, thus the new Jerusalem will come down from heaven. It is totally different from the millennial temple of Ezekiel 40-48. Revelation 21:22-23 even states that there will be no temple in the New Jerusalem because the Lamb and the Father are the temple of the New Jerusalem.

"22And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord ? Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. 23And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of ? did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof."
    Revelation 21:22-23

The temple that is in Ezekiel 40-48 is the one that will be set up during the 1,000 year reign of Jesus Christ on earth, prior to the creation of the new heaven and the new earth.

"2And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.
    3And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the ? of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem." Isaiah 2:2-3

That is the millennial reign of Jesus Christ. And He will rule from the 3rd temple of Ezekiel 40-48, which will be in Zion. So I believe you got the 2 confused my brother.

1) The millennial reign of Jesus Christ will be where the temple of Ezekiel 40-48 comes into play.

2) The New Jerusalem of Revelation 21-22 will be the heavenly city that will come down from heaven AFTER the millennial reign of Jesus Christ. ? the Father will dwell with man at that point. Hallelujah!

And also the Hosea 6:2 verse that you referenced has plenty of meat. It's talking about the 2,000 year reign of man before the 3rd day of rest. As I stated earlier the rule of man is almost up. Man was given 6,000 years to rule the earth and that 6,000 years is almost up. That's why I don't believe there are 400-500 years left. The 7th day of rest is almost here. The sabbath must be honored and ? will honor it for He made it. The 3rd day was when Christ rose from the dead and thus our dead bodies will also be raised up to rule and reign with Him during our sabbath rest.

As for the 70th week of Daniel I believe that they were already fulfilled. The last week of Daniel is still up for debate, but the first 69 weeks have definitely been fulfilled. This has been verified in history. From the decree given by the king to Nehemiah to rebuild Jerusalem all the way up the 1st advent of Jesus Christ. That whole time period encompasses the first 69 weeks. That's a fact. The last week of Daniel is still up for debate though. Some people believe that it was fulfilled to through the what Jesus Christ did on Calvary, while many others believe that the last week is the tribulation period which is still yet to come.

So I still don't see 400-500 years left in this age. Rather I see all the signs that Jesus Christ said that were to come before His 2nd return continue to pile up. The signs are all around us and I believe that He is even at the doors! I truly believe that this is the generation that will see His return. This is the 9 generation. This is the final one. ? even said that the generation that sees all the signs would not pass until He returned. We are living in interesting times to say the least. Amen.

u got the 1000 year riegn confused with the heavenly kingdom...

you said yourself there will be no temple, thats the 1000 year reign in which there will be no temple...christ is the lamb like it says in rev 22, so how can we reign with christ 1000 years and still have a temple ?, that makes no sense.

as for the 70 weeks, few questions:

1. from what year was the 69 weeks fufilled ?...and what year did they span to ?

2. there are two abmoninations of desolation mentioned in the book of daniel, one in chapter 11, once in chapter 9 and chapter 12...chapter 11 is referring to antiocus IV, which is chapter 9 n 12 referring ?

remember how christ spoke of the abomination of desolation in matthew 24 ?....christ was talking of a future desolation, has it happened already ?...because matt 24 is an ENDTIME prophecy...so when was the desolation in the last week of daniel fufilled ?

3. who is king david in the OT propchies ?...and when will he return ?

u see where u go wrong is the third temple...in order for an abomination of desolation to take place, there obviously has to be a temple...so are u telling me its going to take place during the 1000 year reign with christ ?

also hosea 6:2 clearly says in the third day...

1 day = 0-1000
    2 day = 1000-2000
    3 day = 2000-3000

in the third day he will raise us up...so when in the third day ?

thats why u need daniel 9 and 12 to answer this...

daniel 9: 24Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy. 25Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times. 26And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined. 27And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

daniel 12: 11And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. 12Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. 13But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

the week is 7 years, and 1290 days is half way thru the week...

but whats more intresting is messiah mentioned in daniel 9, you guna have to be more specific as to when messiah was cut off, and what time the 69 weeks spanned to.

also what holy city si it talking about in daniel 9 ?...cant u see that daniel 9:23 is clearly an endtime propehcy like daniel chapter 12 ?

these weeks havent been fufilled thats why it says "24Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness"
  • VIBE
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Rev 17:18 The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth

Why is Babylon being described as a 'city' rather than a country?
  • VIBE
    edited September 2011
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    SEE YOU AINT READ ? !, you got the spirit off non belife on you heavy.. that's what happen when you play around and entertain those thoughts, if you knew scripture spirits can come in when you let them in and that's what happen.

Nope, I didn't read ? . I just said I did for ? and giggles.

Scripture spirits? wow lol
    You cussing out the creator and everything else.....

If I see him in the end, I will do the same
    If you know scripture SHaul/Paul did not ? christians, he killed Hebrews, even though he was a Hebrew but his citzenship was Roman and he was just like his father a pharisee there was only a few hebrews that was a pharisee those the one's that was used by Amalek and Edom and going to be the same ? that's going to be snitich on those brothers that will have spirtual powers and calling the hebrew brothers crazy and ? .

But Paul soul was tormenting him just like your is doing to you, Paul one minute follow the scriptures and law and the next he throw something in there of his own opinions to please the Pagan worshipping romans

The movie character alien Paul >>> Biblical Paul
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Scripture spirits? wow lol

LOL.. I'm thinking there's missing puncuation in there somewhere
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Science shows evidence that being ? is biologically fixed, meaning that ? people were most likely born that way. Animals are also observed to sometimes have homosexual relationships. I have no problem with ? people or the policy and the Bible shouldn't be taken seriously at all

lol...

so there is no such thing as satan ?...or evil ?...or demonic spirits ?...or something with is opposed to nature and rigtheousness ?

you can be born ? , but how does that disproove the bible ?

are'nt people born blind ?...is'nt it natural to have sight ?....lol...i dont think realise how stupid your argument sounds which is why people who have never read the whole bible shud bother making opinions.

i cant go into a comic book thread and make valid points on a comic book i have never read.

ur pretending to understand something u have absolutely no knowledge of.
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol...

so there is no such thing as satan?

No. I don't believe so

evil?

Mankind defines what evil is
    demonic spirits?

No scientific proof of them

are'nt people born blind ?...is'nt it natural to have sight ?....lol...i dont think realise how stupid your argument sounds

People are born blind but the Bible doesn't tell you to ? blind people. It doesn't say that being blind is a sin. Try again
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    People are born blind but the Bible doesn't tell you to ? blind people. It doesn't say that being blind is a sin. Try again

lol yes it does...

john 9:1And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth. 2And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?

see how stupid you look now ?

how can u be born blind for sin, unless u sinned in a previous life or unless your parents sinned ?

now explain to me wtf being a ? by birth has to do with the bible not being real ?

are u really that simple minded ?

stop making yourself look so damn foolish.

faggortry goes against nature, and if u condone it you deserve death according to the bible.

if you have never read the bible then DONT try to debate about it...