Don't ask, Don't tell = One of the main reasons why Babylon falls!

Comments

• One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011

Yin and yang are opposite but work together to form one. Same thing with men/women relationships. See? Rebuttal.

yes exactly...

ying n yang are'nt the same, they are opposite lol.

u usually proove my point for me.
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Of course but this has nothing to do with the existance of any ? .

soon there will be a mass awkening of israelites all over the world, men will do miracles in the street and israel will rise up against edom (crackers) and there will be major race wars and then u will know that ? exists and his propehcies never lie.

? declares the end from the beginning, and the end is written clearly in the bible.

ISAIAH 46

9Remember the former things of old: for I am ? , and there is none else; I am ? , and there is none like me,

10Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:
  • noirwar
    noirwar Members Posts: 514
    edited September 2011
    LMAO at this dude...

The same ? Made the church what it is today and this ? ? on them.
    Michelangelo and the rest of those Artist that help carry the Word through art form for the dummies of the dark ages+ are getting no love now?

Relax dude. If it is the end times like you think it is then you know there is nothing that is stopping that ? Train.
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    noirwar wrote: »
    LMAO at this dude...

The same ? Made the church what it is today and this ? ? on them.
    Michelangelo and the rest of those Artist that help carry the Word through art form for the dummies of the dark ages+ are getting no love now?

Relax dude. If it is the end times like you think it is then you know there is nothing that is stopping that ? Train.

michael angelo was a ? , so was da vinci

and they were the ones who painted jesus white instead of black and decieved dumb negroes like u...infact it was the white image of jesus and christianity that was responsible for salvery and the etermination of the natives...

and negroes/moors ruled the dark ages, not crackers...and we were far more advanced than crackers cud ever be, we civilised the white cave devil until it was time for us to go down, according to the propehcies in the bible.

and ? like u will be put to death when that time comes.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    One Spliff wrote: »
    yes exactly...

ying n yang are'nt the same, they are opposite lol.

u usually proove my point for me.

I didnt p rove anything for you. I said they're opposite, like you said, but they work together to form one. Which explains what I said when I told you that men and women are equal, just like yin and yang. They may be opposite, but they are equal and through equal partnership, can acheive much greater things than they would any other way. I don't think your comprehension skills are where they should be. Maybe thats why you believe in fairy tales
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    that ? exists and his propehcies never lie.

? declares the end from the beginning, and the end is written clearly in the bible.

ISAIAH 46

9Remember the former things of old: for I am ? , and there is none else; I am ? , and there is none like me,

10Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

^^^ religion ^^^
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    give up, spliff. Before you reply to my last post, I want you to go to the top of page 6 and read my posts and respond to the questions you've been avoiding thus far
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    I didnt p rove anything for you. I said they're opposite, like you said, but they work together to form one. Which explains what I said when I told you that men and women are equal, just like yin and yang. They may be opposite, but they are equal and through equal partnership, can acheive much greater things than they would any other way. I don't think your comprehension skills are where they should be. Maybe thats why you believe in fairy tales

how can u have equal partnership in anything ?...there has to be order in anythign u do or u have chaos.

thats like saying why do countires have leaders, president, kings etc...why is'nt everybody in this world equal ?..or in a country equal ?

cud u imagine if america had nobody to enfore its laws, or if schools had no teachers...u'd have chaos.

thats why the divorce rate in the western world is so damn high, because they refuse to follow the laws in the bible.

a household needs order like anything else.
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    how can u have equal partnership in anything ?...there has to be order in anythign u do or u have chaos.

thats like saying why do countires have leaders, president, kings etc...why is'nt everybody in this world equal ?..or in a country equal ?

cud u imagine if america had nobody to enfore its laws, or if schools had no teachers...u'd have chaos.

thats why the divorce rate in the western world is so damn high, because they refuse to follow the laws in the bible.

a household needs order like anything else.

partnership does not cancel out order. If it does, either you, your partner or both of you need to work on maturing. Through partnership, order is obtained. The divorce rate is high because most people don't know how to work out a partnership. It's the same thing in the business world. Greater business can be made through equal partnership. If partnership deteriorates, chaos will ensue
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    partnership does not cancel out order. If it does, either you, your partner or both of you need to work on maturing. Through partnership, order is obtained. The divorce rate is high because most people don't know how to work out a partnership. It's the same thing in the business world. Greater business can be made through equal partnership. If partnership deteriorates, chaos will ensue

america is finnished.

and when u see the signs, i bet u start reading ur bible n calling yourself a real jew or an israelite.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    lmao at this dude...

The same ? made the church what it is today and this ? ? on them.
    Michelangelo and the rest of those artist that help carry the word through art form for the dummies of the dark ages+ are getting no love now?

Relax dude. If it is the end times like you think it is then you know there is nothing that is stopping that ? train.

what..........in................the..................hell??????
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    waterproof wrote: »

lmao...

i had to read his post a few times tbh, no idea wtf is wrong with these guys on here sometimes...
  • noirwar
    edited September 2011
    michael angelo was a ? , so was da vinci

and they were the ones who painted jesus white instead of black and decieved dumb negroes like u...infact it was the white image of jesus and christianity that was responsible for salvery and the etermination of the natives...

and negroes/moors ruled the dark ages, not crackers...and we were far more advanced than crackers cud ever be, we civilised the white cave devil until it was time for us to go down, according to the propehcies in the bible.

and ? like u will be put to death when that time comes.

You are chasing your tail Lion.
    I am not going to go to battle with you about your beliefs but know this... Don't be surprised is your faith is made contemporaneous once more.
  • waterproof
    edited September 2011
    america is finnished.

and when u see the signs, i bet u start reading ur bible n calling yourself a real jew or an israelite.

Nah bruh i dont see that, watch when Brothers going to start getting those spirtual powers and we going to be on the nigthly news with warnings to call the authorites when you see these indivduals that will be whoppin ? and saving they black ? for getting stomped out by the Nato. These ? is the one's that going to be snitchin.

Those are the one's are not going to believe that they are Hebrews But when the fire start raining on they ? , they going to be the one's screaming LORD JESUS PLEASE, and nothing going to happen. But the one's that will be calling on YAHUWAH is the one's that will be walking through the fire.

And when Moses and Elijah going to be walking and preaching the gospel to these hebrews they still not going to believe
  • noirwar
    edited September 2011

Homosexuality has been here for a long time as you'd know and that ? ain't leaving as much as you or I'd like it to. That is the only point I am trying to make. Acting like it doesn't is just simple. And They want to fight and be recognized just as anyone else. Yes 80% is "prolly" ? made just as the Bible aforementioned but they are going to get put on openly (gross) or behind closed doors.
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    I am not going to go to battle with you about your beliefs but know this... Don't be surprised is your faith is made contemporaneous once more.

shut up you ? .

your posts dont even make sense, lol.
  • waterproof
    edited September 2011

bruh we aint christians, this is nothing knew to us. Everybody since the beggining of time knew of YAHUWAH, and he when he choosed us as his people, He was the most feared through out the earth, his name was known. why you think they kept his name hidden from us, because they knew once we call his name and repent for our and our ancestors ways and walk like our ancestors that kept the law. IT'S A WRAP
  • waterproof
    edited September 2011
    Homosexuality has been here for a long time as you'd know and that ? ain't leaving as much as you or I'd like it to. That is the only point I am trying to make. Acting like it doesn't is just simple. And They want to fight and be recognized just as anyone else. Yes 80% is "prolly" ? made just as the Bible aforementioned but they are going to get put on openly (gross) or behind closed doors.

OF COURSE it been here a long time if you was into the scriptures you would of known that, once eve bit that apple it was a wrap, sin and everything like death, sickness ect...... came upon this earth. but those evil demonic spirts was the one's that brought it to ESAU and he went buckwild with it, trying to spread it all over, laying with animals all types of filth. they was in the caves doing that and paint it on their cave walls of their actions

That's why YAHUWAH told us in the laws do be like those heathens
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011

yeah, okay
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Brothers going to start getting those spirtual powers
    shaq-face-thumb.jpg
  • waterproof
    edited September 2011
    shaq-face-thumb.jpg

Yump that's the face you will be making when you find out that you aint going to called, looking sad ass ? . im not trying to be funny and all but the scriptures talks about ? like you
  • noirwar
    edited September 2011
    shut up you ? .

your posts dont even make sense, lol.

Right..... I am not even mad at you dude. I am at peace with my decision. I was scared at first to think any different.

I know that you study You diligently study the Scriptures because you think that by them you possess eternal life. Book of John Stated.

But you know what Faith really is deep in your heart and that is what makes you search even deeper for meaning to the words and time you put in.
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Right..... I am not even mad at you dude. I am at peace with my decision. I was scared at first to think any different.

I know that you study You diligently study the Scriptures because you think that by them you possess eternal life. Book of John Stated.

But you know what Faith really is deep in your heart and that is what makes you search even deeper for meaning to the words and time you put in.

your posts go way over my head bruh...

1 minute u talkin about micheal angelo, now u talkin bout faith n the book of john ?

this why i gave up smokin weed.
  • noirwar
    edited September 2011
    Yump that's the face you will be making when you find out that you aint going to called, looking sad ass ? .

LOL....

You Can't argue with faith Jaded Right That a L every time. It has been said to do anything. And everybody has a right to do their own thing. Once they find this out then they will be free from the ? of Condemnations.
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    shaq-face-thumb.jpg

u makin dat face now.

but israel are months away from rising up as a nation.

what u think the new planet of the apes movie was about ?...they even mentioned JACOB in that movie.

all super hero movies are based on the angels in the bible and on israelites, we gon get that power real soon along with a sword n we gon judge these heathens...

PSLAM 149

6Let the high praises of ? be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand;

7To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;

8To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;

9To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD.

EZEKIEL 25

12Thus saith the Lord ? ; Because that Edom hath dealt against the house of Judah by taking vengeance, and hath greatly offended, and revenged himself upon them; 13Therefore thus saith the Lord ? ; I will also stretch out mine hand upon Edom, and will cut off man and beast from it; and I will make it desolate from Teman; and they of Dedan shall fall by the sword. 14And I will lay my vengeance upon Edom by the hand of my people Israel: and they shall do in Edom according to mine anger and according to my fury; and they shall know my vengeance, saith the Lord ? .