What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Senior prom..

DetroitPlayaaDetroitPlayaa Motor CityPosts: 249 ✭✭
edited May 2010 in Growing Pains
I got prom next month and i wanted to know your opinions on a nice prom car... Thanks in advance.

Replies

• DRODRO Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    I mean, does it really matter?... I say u and yo friends go in on a limo..

But if u insist on driving... I mean u can dam near rent any car that you see on a daily basis.. So get what u want and can afford!...

Dam, this nigga just said prom!.. Shyt im old!
    29cl3xf.png
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Lol.. dumb young.. man just get there.. put that money and use it for something else.. a trip.. or something.. fuck the stunt its about the memories but enjoy.
  • DetroitPlayaaDetroitPlayaa Motor CityPosts: 249 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    I mean, does it really matter?... I say u and yo friends go in on a limo..

But if u insist on driving... I mean u can dam near rent any car that you see on a daily basis.. So get what u want and can afford!...

Lol.. dumb young.. man just get there.. put that money and use it for something else.. a trip.. or something.. fuck the stunt its about the memories but enjoy.

lol i get wat yall saying.. but im tryna do it big!! lmao.. but really doe i just wanna pull up in something nice... and my niggas driving too so dats why im not doing the limo thing
  • b@squ1@t redux[email protected]@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickPosts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    free mason post
    sad shmurda

Untitled.png
  • kat2180kat2180 Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010

lol...basically.

Limo or convertible is always good.
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    edited April 2010
    lol i get wat yall saying.. But im tryna do it big!! Lmao.. But really doe i just wanna pull up in something nice... And my niggas driving too so dats why im not doing the limo thing

well, like i said, i know its some cars you see on a daily basis that you like, so get one of them... Bnut just be safe and please dont try 2 show out!

Go rent one of them new camaros or drop top stang...
    29cl3xf.png
    edited April 2010
    well, like i said, i know its some cars you see on a daily basis that you like, so get one of them... Bnut just be safe and please dont try 2 show out!

Go rent one of them new camaros or drop top stang...

Yea I like the camaros but i cant find them anywhere.. I'll look for the mustang though.
  • missjcaprimissjcapri Posts: 1,418
    edited April 2010
    Yay...mine is too!

Its only like 6 of us so were getting an escalade lol
    How many people are in your group?
    edited April 2010
    yea i like the camaros but i cant find them anywhere.. I'll look for the mustang though.

dam the car.. What r u wearing?.. Now thats where u gone really shyne and stunt
    29cl3xf.png
    edited April 2010
    missjcapri wrote: »
    Yay...mine is too!

Its only like 6 of us so were getting an escalade lol
    How many people are in your group?

If u mean how many people are in the car with me then its just me and my date.. but if u mean close friends its 4 of us and idk what they gonna be driving.
    dam the car.. What r u wearing?.. Now thats where u gone really shyne and stunt

A Tux lol... idk nothing about all that... Thats why the car gotta be nice
  • b@squ1@t redux[email protected]@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickPosts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    yea

w3rd

ima just keep bumpin wack threads ya oversmell me
    sad shmurda

Untitled.png
  • missjcaprimissjcapri Posts: 1,418
    edited April 2010
    If u mean how many people are in the car with me then its just me and my date.. but if u mean close friends its 4 of us and idk what they gonna be driving.

Oh then just get something simple....

Like a town car or something
  • jay83jay83 Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Askin for prom advice is neither grown or sexy.

Growin pians is 2 exits down to your left by the e-liquor store.
    1325192299_surfing_fail.gif

• d-weezyd-weezy Posts: 82
    edited April 2010
    jay83 wrote: »
    Askin for prom advice is neither grown or sexy.

Growin pians is 2 exits down to your left by the e-liquor store.
    Hilarious.

Like Pu Pu said, this shit just made me feel old as all hell.
    edited April 2010

MAN PLEASE... DAM A TUX... STEP THAT SHYT UP... I KILT THEM NIGGAS AT MY PROM... I WENT TO MY JR AND SR PROM... ONE YEAR WE RODE IN LIKE A SEBRING OR SOME SHYT AND THE NEXT YEAR I HAD MY STEPDADS MUSTANG...
    IT WAS DARK WHEN WE PULL UP 2 THE PROM SO THE CARS DIDNT EVEN MATTER... BUT WHEN I STEPPED INSIDE THE BUILDING.....

11th GRADE..
    blacksuit.jpg

12THGRADE
    img004.jpg
    29cl3xf.png
    edited April 2010
    MAN PLEASE... DAM A TUX... STEP THAT SHYT UP... I KILT THEM NIGGAS AT MY PROM... I WENT TO MY JR AND SR PROM... ONE YEAR WE RODE IN LIKE A SEBRING OR SOME SHYT AND THE NEXT YEAR I HAD MY STEPDADS MUSTANG...
    IT WAS DARK WHEN WE PULL UP 2 THE PROM SO THE CARS DIDNT EVEN MATTER... BUT WHEN I STEPPED INSIDE THE BUILDING.....

11th GRADE..
    blacksuit.jpg

12THGRADE
    img004.jpg

Im not roasting.. but if i was i would say you look like choppa or mumra.. but i dont do that
    edited April 2010

11th GRADE..
    blacksuit.jpg

12THGRADE
    img004.jpg

lol i cant see myself wearing that shit.. i aint even with all the formal dressing and shit.. i'll come up with something though.
    edited April 2010
    im not roasting.. But if i was i would say you look like choppa or mumra.. But i dont do that

this nigga said mumra... Nigga i was fresh!

Of course i wouldnt wear this shyt in 2010... This was back in 199........
    29cl3xf.png
    edited April 2010
    lol i cant see myself wearing that shit.. i aint even with all the formal dressing and shit.. i'll come up with something though.

This nigga gonna wear a "dress durag" and formal jordans.. and shit
  • laroclaroc Posts: 1,000
    edited April 2010
    Camaro, Mustang, 300Z or Lexus!
    edited April 2010
    this nigga gonna wear a "dress durag" and formal jordans.. And shit

ha.. Nigga said a dress durag...

That nigga gone wear a penguin tail tux...alllllll white with a cane and top hat
    29cl3xf.png
    edited April 2010
    Kimi wrote: »
    .............^^^????

kimi, i went to cooley high
    29cl3xf.png
    edited April 2010
    This nigga gonna wear a "dress durag" and formal jordans.. and shit

lmfao... that was funny
    Kimi wrote: »
    .............^^^????

my fault.. i go to River Rouge
  • 32FlAVORS32FlAVORS Posts: 52
    edited April 2010
    My alma mater had their prom last night and it got shut down early.. lol.