J. Cole vs Drake Debate: Which Album is Better Cole World or Thank Me Later

Options

Comments

• thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Drake makes better music than J cole that's all you really need to say.
    J cole is a rapper who wants to rap that deep ? but will never be able to make it work like Drake.
    Cole World put me to sleep Thank me Later had me listening.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I could answer if somebody would send me a link............
  • Bigavelli
    Bigavelli Members Posts: 3,465
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Cole World, thank me later is for the ?

Cos Work Out & Can't Get Enough are so hard and Gangsta right? SMH
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Bigavelli wrote: »

work out's not on there
  • BenSkrilla
    BenSkrilla Members Posts: 22
    edited September 2011
    Options

when you gonna come out of marvins closet ? ass ? ?
  • Mvpbrodie93
    Mvpbrodie93 Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Thank Me Later....

And Drake is better then Cole anyway
  • idoitforhiphop10
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Thank Me Later....

And Drake is better then Cole anyway

do u even like cole?
  • idoitforhiphop10
    edited September 2011
    Options
    put a poll up.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Drake makes better music than J cole that's all you really need to say.
    J cole is a rapper who wants to rap that deep ? but will never be able to make it work like Drake.
    Cole World put me to sleep Thank me Later had me listening.

the only reason drake has a fanbase is because autotune fairtale weak ? music is popular in the mainstream....15 years ago they would have called that ? an emo millie vanillie the way he whines and groans with computer effects.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited September 2011
    Options
    BenSkrilla wrote: »
    its Cole World, SMH @ ppl wanting to listen to ? like Marvins Room. A grown ass man should not be listening to that. leave that for the girls bruhs

• just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

mr. hello kitty must be closer to doing gangsta ? right?
    i mean i know thugs that bump mockingbird and hailie's song all day
    _1161318_fans300.jpg

Lmfao.
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    the only reason drake has a fanbase is because autotune fairtale weak ? music is popular in the mainstream....15 years ago they would have called that ? an emo millie vanillie the way he whines and groans with computer effects.

? I can listen to Drake mixtapes and tell hes a better rapper then J cole.
    ? even Jay Z gave Drake a feature before he even decided to ? with Cole on his album like that. When your mentor don't even have faith in you and start cosigning the new ? who's actually doing something yeah you know J cole is trash then.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited September 2011
    Options

its not about being gangsta...its about not sounding like a ? ass ? . Drake with the groaning auto tune crybaby lyrics on ? like marvins room or shut it down is wack as ? . Cole raps pure no autotune through the whole damn song.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Cole World > TML

But I ? with TML a lil bit....
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I can't take a man who bumps TML on the reg seriously. I like Drake, but that album was for ? . There's no tracks on there as good as "Rise and Shine", "? 's Gift", "Nobody's Perfect", or "Breakdown". "Unforgettable" is the best song on TML and Jeezy outshines Drake on it.
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    I can't take a man who bumps TML on the reg seriously. I like Drake, but that album was for ? . There's no tracks on there as good as "Rise and Shine", "? 's Gift", "Nobody's Perfect", or "Breakdown". "Unforgettable" is the best song on TML and Jeezy outshines Drake on it.

And now I can't take you seriously.
  • MAKAVELI25
    edited September 2011
    Options
    And now I can't take you seriously.

So you bump TML on the reg? Atleast a song like "Work Out"or "Can't Get Enough" has some decent verses on it. How can a grown man really sit there and listen to "Shut it Down" or "Find Your Love"? Don't even get me started on CeCe's Interlude.
  • FrankOceanIsGay
    FrankOceanIsGay Members Posts: 402
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Anyone who goes to the club and picks up ? know jcole aint where its at
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Lmao at Cece's interlude
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    $pyda wrote: »
    Lmao at Cece's interlude

Rofl nh @ how soft that song is
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

I can co sign that. That was easily the best song and Jeezy and Aaliyah outshines him on it but i though it was a okay album, i just couldnt bump it no more after like 2 weeks or a month.
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    So you bump TML on the reg? Atleast a song like "Work Out"or "Can't Get Enough" has some decent verses on it. How can a grown man really sit there and listen to "Shut it Down" or "Find Your Love"? Don't even get me started on CeCe's Interlude.

You've listed 3/5 songs for ? on a 14 track album. Ironically all the singing ones. 5 songs for ? is pretty industry standard. It's a market.

Just stop.
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i cant believe all these ? ass ? on the board was riding with that ? cole and he drop that burning diarrhea ? called sideline story. man that album is wack as ? . aint no way he the ? savior of hip hop. yall ? was waiting 2 years for that boring ass album. sideline story 0/5. no good songs on the album. nothing memorable. nothing bumpable. nothing quotable. the album is boring as ? . more boring than rotten apple, more boring than kingdome come. j cole cant produce. i hear hotter beats in fresh produce. who gave this dude clearance to put that ? production on a album. j cole sucks ? on the board. track after track of boredom. nothing to make me bob my head. nothing to make me wanna repeat j cole album is landfill soil. i gave this album a 2 blunt handicap and it still aint on hit. wack ass debut album. wacker than wale debut and that ? was WAAAACK. somebody ? ass gonna say this album is better than the new school debut ? you got ? up. thats ? . TML is miles ahead of sideline story. no contest. drake is lyrically advanced than j cole. at least drake can put together a song. i dont even know what the ? j cole was rapping about on that album because he just spits a bunch of ? in a sloppy manner. drake ? got radio bangers. j cole tried to make radio bangers but got awkward songs that conflict each other on the album. sideline story was wack as ? . im not buying the album unless it comes out on vinyl. i tried to give cole a chance but his music is weak and uninteresting.sideline story was the most underproduced and boring new school debut. bob ? on this album. wiz ? on this album. pink friday ? on this album. dont even compare this weak ass album to illmatic let alone nastradamus or bravehearts album. im glad this album is out the way so Jay Z can drop his wack ass.

Sideline ? story 0/5
  • MAKAVELI25
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You've listed 3/5 songs for ? on a 14 track album. Ironically all the singing ones. 5 songs for ? is pretty industry standard. It's a market.

Just stop.

So you listening "Fireworks" and "Fancy" in the whip though? "Karaoke"? How many am I missing? I really hope its your girl making you listen to that ?
  • tdoto88
    tdoto88 Members Posts: 751
    edited September 2011
    Options
    so can ? get a PM link??