Ayo Lets Keep It Trill: Ladies How Many Bad Dudes Did It Take?

thehonorable
thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2011 in The Powder Room
We all made mistakes.

How many bad relationship choices did it take to come up with your current standards? Or is it no guys at all? You just improved yourself?

Don't be afraid to drop those stories. It is intriguing.As an adult that wont be smashing any of you, I have no stake in this.

Comments

• kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    I think I was jaded before I even truly started dating so that kept me out of super serious relationships altogether. I would get into these long term casual relationships as a defense mechanism cause I felt as long as I kept it light and breezy I could protect myself from any serious heartbreak.

My ex is the first man I allowed myself to somewhat open up to but that proved to be a mistake. Looking back, I take partial blame for that since I didn't want to admit that we weren't meant to be anything more than friends.

So this is my second serious relationship and while I still struggle with some things I feel like I have a much better grasp on what I want and how to identify those qualities in a man.
  • kat2180
    edited September 2011
    You can call me what you want little boy.

Living, learning and growing is a beautiful thing.
  • twinzmom
    twinzmom Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    We all made mistakes.

How many bad relationship choices did it take to come up with your current standards? Or is it no guys at all? You just improved yourself?

Don't be afraid to drop those stories. It is intriguing.As an adult that wont be smashing any of you, I have no stake in this.

When it comes to bad relationship choices, I don't think getting with a guy and it not working out is a bad relationship choice. When you are with a guy that constantly hurts you, makes you cry or just isn't man and you still stay thats a bad choice.

My kids' father and I went thru some things, I made a choice to stay with him thru all the drinking, drugs, and abuse for a little while. Once I realized that I wasn't going to be the solution to his problem I left.

But going thru that made me realize I don't want someone who drinks heavely. All other relationship just helped me to realize what I want and what I can tolerate when it comes to relationships.

And with all that I muture alot to make better decisions.
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    We all made mistakes.

I've pretty much always had my standards. My standards primarily came from observations not personal experience. I've never had my heart broken, been dogged out, cheated etc..... But I've seen enough to realize what I would and wouldn't accept.
  • kat2180
    edited September 2011
    I'm at work choice, sometimes I don't have time to type longer responses.

? knows I was referencing his maturity level and not calling him a racial slur, and you know that too.

I don't know why I try to discuss anything with you idiots....grow up.
  • 6ft5
    6ft5 Confirm Email Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    twinzmom wrote: »
    When it comes to bad relationship choices, I don't think getting with a guy and it not working out is a bad relationship choice. When you are with a guy that constantly hurts you, makes you cry or just isn't man and you still stay thats a bad choice.

My kids' father and I went thru some things, I made a choice to stay with him thru all the drinking, drugs, and abuse for a little while. Once I realized that I wasn't going to be the solution to his problem I left.

But going thru that made me realize I don't want someone who drinks heavely. All other relationship just helped me to realize what I want and what I can tolerate when it comes to relationships.

And with all that I muture alot to make better decisions.

that last line was the best thing I have read today!
    You live and you learn
  • kat2180
    edited September 2011
    BYE mf!

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    kat2180 wrote: »
    I'm at work choice, sometimes I don't have time to type longer responses.

? knows I was referencing his maturity level and not calling him a racial slur, and you know that too.

I don't know why I try to discuss anything with you idiots....grow up.

LMAO @ this. Mainly b/c Kat "retired" nearly a year ago. Her posts are hilarious sometimes just based on the fact that she was supposed to stop posting. It's like really? You still on the internets?
  • kat2180
    edited September 2011
    LMAO @ this. Mainly b/c Kat "retired" nearly a year ago. Her posts are hilarious sometimes just based on the fact that she was supposed to stop posting. It's like really? You still on the internets?

Who isn't on the internet you ? ?

Choice retired from the IC too..why don't you dangle from his ? for awhile?
  • kat2180
    edited September 2011
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Kat will never leave the internets.

In her mind:
    Internet compliments>>>>>> nonexistent real life compliments

Don't you have some boycotting to do?
  • twinzmom
    edited September 2011
    Well, at least she didn't take her kids and move to Florida to be with Legendary after meeting him on the internet like she did with a previous puerto rican boy.
    And Legend never met my kids either.
  • kat2180
    edited September 2011
    Well played technicality.

Bottom line I will post here and all over these internets if I want so jump off me vigayrous.
  • MissLeading
    edited September 2011
    Why do you men always try and derail threads? Y'all had nothing to contribute what so ever. Makes me think you all just wanted some attention.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    twinzmom wrote: »
    And Legend never met my kids either.
    damn i thought yall was in love what happened?
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Smh

I came in ready to answer

Smh@ the beef

rayj.png
  • kat2180
    edited September 2011
    Why do you men always try and derail threads? Y'all had nothing to contribute what so ever. Makes me think you all just wanted some attention.

Yet its the females looking for attention if you let them tell it.

Mods need to clean this thread up..this ain't Donkey.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    haute wrote: »
    Smh

I came in ready to answer

Smh@ the beef

rayj.png

.. .
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    I know so many woman who constantly pick guys they know are wrong for the, because they ? with their eyes. NO they complain about how men suck. Then call guys like myself stuck up when we want nothing to do with them .
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    how come simps never cape in the powder room?

they are strangely absent in this thread for some reason
  • twinzmom
    edited September 2011
    Well when I talked to Legend he seemed scorned, he did say that he won cause you tricked on him.

You were buying him all sorts of things, i think he said you got him a car.

Yo, I could use some trickin.

Thats funny, lol @ a car.

At the begining things were cool. But he played me with somehood rats and was totally out of line. We fell out, got back together but he could never get like I used to give it to him after that.,
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    how come simps never cape in the powder room?

they are strangely absent in this thread for some reason

simps aren't known for being terribly observant

or smart b

• MissLeading
    edited September 2011
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    ^^^^^^Wants attention post.

The title specifically addressed the women. What was your point of being here again?
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Yet its the females looking for attention if you let them tell it.

Mods need to clean this thread up..this ain't Donkey.

Yep, PimpMvP is a prime example of the male hypocrisy on this site.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    interesting thread....
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    The title specifically addressed the women. What was your point of being here again?

Lol .