Ayo Lets Keep It Trill: Ladies How Many Bad Dudes Did It Take?

Options
2»

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    it's not too often you get women to openly admit big mistakes they've made with men....

always interesting to hear them come forward with it...like i'm quite sure a much larger amount of women on here on thr IC dealt with dudes also on here on the IC that we don't even know about..... but it never came out cuz the dude didn't say anything first.....

that would make this thread really interesting....
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You should be glad that this thread and this room is finally getting some type of traffic at all.

This is not my thread nor my room so the amount of traffic it receives is of no importance to me...
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    simps aren't known for being terribly observant

or smart b

that's a shame cause I been pressed the button for the alarm

but none of them ? ever show up to rescue these endangered women :(

wait minute, my ? Du is here......................

he always been a loyal soldier

that man deserves a pay raise
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    See I made an adult thread.
    :-D
    dusouljah wrote: »
    it's not too often you get women to openly admit big mistakes they've made with men....

always interesting to hear them come forward with it...like i'm quite sure a much larger amount of women on here on thr IC dealt with dudes also on here on the IC that we don't even know about..... but it never came out cuz the dude didn't say anything first.....

that would make this thread really interesting....
    wooooordd

so it took 2 complete ? for me to get it

I wouldn't say I was jaded going into the relationships, just young and naive (16-19)
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    that's a shame cause I been pressed the button for the alarm

but none of them ? ever show up to rescue these endangered women :(

wait minute, my ? Du is here......................

he always been a loyal soldier

that man deserves a pay raise
    lmao...

i'm not here to simp or save....
    i'm trying to encourage these women to share their experinces... but they fronting...
    haute know damn hell well she done came across more than 2 compete ? ....

lmao...haute's whole vibe gives off the aura of dealing with ? from diffrerent backgrounds and cultures, and education levels, and ? like that..

2 ? from 16-19

smh...that's liable to be 2 ? from around the same way n ? ...they might even know eachother....

keep it real haute.. tell stories about the first ? you met that was balling and played you...or the ? that ain't have ? and you helped build up and he left you...or the ? that you thought it was love but it was just physical....

haute you always keep it real....what about the ? that was messing with you and trying to get at your girl at the same time, and you ain't believe it at first???

lmao...
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    lmao...

i'm not here to simp or save....
    i'm trying to encourage these women to share their experinces... but they fronting...
    haute know damn hell well she done came across more than 2 compete ? ....

lmao...haute's whole vibe gives off the aura of dealing with ? from diffrerent backgrounds and culktures, and education levels, and ? like that..

2 ? from 16-19

smh...that's liable to be 2 ? from around the same way n ? ...they might even know eachother....

keep it real haute.. tell stories about the first ? you met that was balling and played you...or the ? that ain't have ? and you helped build up and he left you...or the ? that you thought it was love but it was just physical....

haute you always keep it real....what about the ? that was messing with you and trying to get at your girl at the same time, and you ain't believe it at first???

lmao...

lmao

the first scenario has never happened, my dad spoiled me rotten, so I never chased cash or cars, I already had a man who gave me both with no strings

the 2nd, happened around 18 dude was out of med school, broke ass hell, I pretty much let him live off me while I was in school at the time, while he was trying to get his residency figured out, and the ? was ? a nurse the whole time smh

the third scenario, man I went to college and stayed on campus, that was a known common occurrence, *shrugs*

• MissLeading
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Then the derailment of this thread should be of no importance to you either.

I didn't say it was. I was just pointing out you and your fellow males blatant cries for attention.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Lighten up Missleading got damn.

You act like a lady from the IT department.
  • MissLeading
    edited September 2011
    Options
    If it was of no importance to you, you wouldn't have felt the need to make several posts regarding the same thing. Like ? said, you wanted attention with your post calling out men for wanting attention.

I made one post about it and I politely responded to those who addressed my post.....

I'm not the one making irrelevant posts in a thread that has nothing to do with me.

But you can keep trying though. Lol

I'm done...
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    You didn't live, learn, and grow. You got used up, ? , smutted, and passed around.

You're the typically ? that got ? by 100s of dudes and now you're 35, you're looking for love.

A bird will always be a bird. Word to you being ? by two black dudes.

well ? ...........
    goodtimes.jpg
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    3. Third times a charm. 3 totally wrong men who I wasted about 7-8 years on total. But that's what being young is for I guess. You haven't lived if you haven't made mistakes.
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Hilarious bump
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Its always interesting to see chicks constantly run after the same type of dudes

and the ? turns out bad, basically, they keep dating the same guy over and over.