• CASH RULES
    CASH RULES Members Posts: 306
    edited April 2010
    this bout to be my new go-to meal at lunch
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    shootemwon wrote: »
    You should consider yourself fortunate. Kids here grow up thinkin that garbage is good eating.

Candy Corn? UGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH I remember wanting to punch the old people that threw that in my Trick-or-Treat bag.
    CASH RULES wrote: »
    this bout to be my new go-to meal at lunch

Can I have your stuff after you DIE?
  • getchamoneyrigh
    getchamoneyrigh Members Posts: 506
    edited April 2010
    chauncymorlan.jpg

I think Mayer did it best when he brought this dudes photo up. This is a freak show dude back in the day. Now it is the norm. Why? KFC and the alike. I will not be supirsed, if our life-expentancy drops in the next 10-20 years instead of go up from medical advances.
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    ^^^

I didn't know that Ralphie May was that old.......
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Just had it. Waste of 7 dollars. All it is is two chicken ? with a strip of bacon and cheese in between. Isn't as big as u thk. I don't even eat fast food that much so I won't be gettin it again.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    chauncymorlan.jpg

I think Mayer did it best when he brought this dudes photo up. This is a freak show dude back in the day. Now it is the norm. Why? KFC and the alike. I will not be supirsed, if our life-expentancy drops in the next 10-20 years instead of go up from medical advances.

Ever seen that Disney movie, Wall-E? That ? isn't far fetched at all. That's how the future will be.
  • getchamoneyrigh
    edited April 2010
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Ever seen that Disney movie, Wall-E? That ? isn't far fetched at all. That's how the future will be.

Naw, I ain't checked it. No kids, so haven't seen too many those movies. But I do not disregard them either some of them have some good knowledgable adult stuff in em.
  • VIBE
    edited April 2010
    Naw, I ain't checked it. No kids, so haven't seen too many those movies. But I do not disregard them either some of them have some good knowledgable adult stuff in em.

Aight, pretty much, everyone is fat. They sit in these lounge chairs that hover over a magnetic strip and it self guides them on these lanes around this huge housing ship. They have no real day or night, it's all computer animated on the ceiling. They eat processed junk but it's been turned into these shakes that you drink, so i.e. cheeseburger, fries and a coke all in a shake to drink. They do nothing for themselves. Everything is done for them, i.e. get up, get dressed, brush teeth etc etc the simplest ? .

They can't even walk because they forgot how to basically. They stumble when they first walk towards the end of the movie.

Basically, technology and fast food took over their lives and made them super dumbed down.

They don't even speak to each other directly either. They talk through tv, web cam, whatever. It's hooked on their chairs, they'll be talking through video with the person right next to 'em.

? is really crazy lol
  • getchamoneyrigh
    edited April 2010
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Aight, pretty much, everyone is fat. They sit in these lounge chairs that hover over a magnetic strip and it self guides them on these lanes around this huge housing ship. They have no real day or night, it's all computer animated on the ceiling. They eat processed junk but it's been turned into these shakes that you drink, so i.e. cheeseburger, fries and a coke all in a shake to drink. They do nothing for themselves. Everything is done for them, i.e. get up, get dressed, brush teeth etc etc the simplest ? .

They can't even walk because they forgot how to basically. They stumble when they first walk towards the end of the movie.

Basically, technology and fast food took over their lives and made them super dumbed down.

They don't even speak to each other directly either. They talk through tv, web cam, whatever. It's hooked on their chairs, they'll be talking through video with the person right next to 'em.

? is really crazy lol

LOL, people do this already! Besides for the details, I could definatly see this in Americans future, maybe not as extreme.
  • VIBE
    edited April 2010
    LOL, people do this already! Besides for the details, I could definatly see this in Americans future, maybe not as extreme.

Yeah, people do this but not to the extreme of the movie. But yes, that's why I said it's gonna be like Wall-E