Do all black air force 1s go good with shorts in the summer?

Options

Comments

• meekins
    meekins Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    a v neck? Yikes I don't know if that's for me. I got a medium hairy chest.

shave that ? off and hit them weights
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I can tell most of yall ? in here cant dress..
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    a v neck? Yikes I don't know if that's for me. I got a medium hairy chest.

oh ok. but yeah, white is typically the color for AF 1s in the summer. but black can be a nice change of pace.

i would pick some with a little flavor like these

nike-air-force-1-black-anthracite-01.jpg

with something like....

18206680_004_a?$cat$

18287441_001_a?$cat$

15799844_04_a?$cat$
  • meekins
    edited April 2010
    Options
    oh ok. but yeah, white is typically the color for AF 1s in the summer. but black can be a nice change of pace.

with something like....

18206680_004_a?$cat$

18287441_001_a?$cat$

15799844_04_a?$cat$
    ? all that... the 1s is official.. but them shirts is corny. just ? with white Ts and some Roc shirts and pop the collar. make sure you iron creases in yo ? . otherwise you look sloppy
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

with something like....

18206680_004_a?$cat$

18287441_001_a?$cat$

15799844_04_a?$cat$

I bought those ? last year......the last pair of forces i bought actually
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited April 2010
    Options
    meekins wrote: »
    ? all that... the 1s is official.. but them shirts is corny. just ? with white Ts and some Roc shirts and pop the collar. make sure you iron creases in yo ? . otherwise you look sloppy

roc shirts? as in roca-wear? smh
  • DRO
    edited April 2010
    Options
    roc shirts? As in roca-wear? Smh

hahahahahaha.... I already know where this is bout to go
  • DRO
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Will...

Get u some all white forces...

Got to jcpenny and hit up there shorts (nice quality and inexspensice)

get some plaids... Some polos and rock that ? ...
  • meekins
    edited April 2010
    Options
    roca wear.. yes.
  • meekins
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Will...

Get u some all white forces...

Got to jcpenny and hit up there shorts (nice quality and inexspensice)

get some plaids... Some polos and rock that ? ...
    them plaids is played out. dont listen to him. go get some hard denim ? ... crispy white Ts n polos.. ill get you straight.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    all ya'll some bammas SMH
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? say AF1's aint been hot since 2003. Only on the IC i swear...
  • Blazedadon87x
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hit up Karmaloop.com for some shirts and Macy;s for the Polos and u be straight
  • DRO
    edited April 2010
    Options
    them plaids is played out. Dont listen to him. Go get some hard denim ? ... Crispy white ts n polos.. Ill get you straight.

jean shorts?.. Man get yo ass outta here!......

? khaki or nice plaid short >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> them dam south polo short u wear!
  • meekins
    edited April 2010
    Options
    jean shorts?.. Man get yo ass outta here!......

? khaki or nice plaid short >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> them dam south polo short u wear!

i ? wit mainly Roc's... and dickies.. yup i still ? wit a fresh pair of dickie shorts. its not what you wear.. but how you wear it, playa playa. i can look better than you in some sub-par ? than you in yo best ? . real talk.
  • DRO
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i ? wit mainly roc's... And dickies.. Yup i still ? wit a fresh pair of dickie shorts. Its not what you wear.. But how you wear it, playa playa. I can look better than you in some sub-par ? than you in yo best ? . Real talk.

let me talk to you for a minute, young man.....

U still wearing roca wear like its new, and u rock dickies?... Come on son....

And my "fresh" game is on 10 so i doubt u could shut me down ware'n that ?
  • meekins
    edited April 2010
    Options
    let me talk to you for a minute, young man.....

U still wearing roca wear like its new, and u rock dickies?... Come on son....

And my "fresh" game is on 10 so i doubt u could shut me down ware'n that ?
    im wearin roc like its new???? ? wearing polo like it just hit the scene, my ? .. so whats yo point you tryna make... lol

? .. sit down so i can have this father son talk witcha... dont come at me like that again.. ok.. you aint really tryna go that rout
  • laroc
    laroc Members Posts: 1,000
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I like white way better too but white takes extreme caution and up here it's winter or road construction and niether are good for whites.

Preach on the broom, brother! LOL!
    on the extreme caution MN winter are some of the worst!
  • Blazedadon87x
    edited April 2010
    Options
    im wearin roc like its new???? ? wearing polo like it just hit the scene, my ? .. so whats yo point you tryna make... lol

? .. sit down so i can have this father son talk witcha... dont come at me like that again.. ok.. you aint really tryna go that rout

truth.com

none of these lil kids that were wearing Jerseys,then 2xl shirts,then Ed Hardy/Black Label,then finally Hollister/American Eagle weren't checking for Polo before 2009 and all of a sudden want to be Polo out with the jeans,shoes,boots,shirts,and hats....from head to toe...wonder what will be the next trend when they find the ? "played out" and "saturated"...
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited April 2010
    Options
    but there is a big difference between Polo and a hip hip inspired brand like Roca Wear.

Polo goes for a classic look. so even if you just started liking polo RIGHT NOW, you could go in your daddy closet, pull out a Polo and hit the streets

Uber-trendy hip hop clothing lines have a short shelf life, considering the costs.
  • DRO
    edited April 2010
    Options
    truth.com

none of these lil kids that were wearing jerseys,then 2xl shirts,then ed hardy/black label,then finally hollister/american eagle weren't checking for polo before 2009 and all of a sudden want to be polo out with the jeans,shoes,boots,shirts,and hats....from head to toe...wonder what will be the next trend when they find the ? "played out" and "saturated"...

i been wearin polo since like 92/93.. Im talkin polo boots, before you could find them at every dam store.....

Im talking having to drive to the outlet in chattanooga to get the super fresh polo.....

I aint nann one of these "ohh let me wear this cuz erbdy else is" ass ?
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

lmao.............
  • meekins
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i been wearin polo since like 92/93.. Im talkin polo boots, before you could find them at every dam store.....

Im talking having to drive to the outlet in chattanooga to get the super fresh polo.....

I aint nann one of these "ohh let me wear this cuz erbdy else is" ass ?
    you a damn lie.. you 1 dem ? that did everything before everybody else.. you what i call a "i been did that" ? .

and roc hot in cleveland.. some things never change. and Roc aint like these other generic "hip-hop" clothing lines out here.. you cant compare Rocs to g unit, makaveli, etc etc... they make they ? with quality. Roc aint goin nowhere.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Holy ? that clint eastwood shirt is sick as hell where can I buy it at?!!?!?

and my main reasoning for black is cause I'm sick of tip toein around in my white ones trying to keep them spotless. They worthless with any blemish and that ? stresses me out.
  • meekins
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Holy ? that clint eastwood shirt is sick as hell where can I buy it at?!!?!?

and my main reasoning for black is cause I'm sick of tip toein around in my white ones trying to keep them spotless. They worthless with any blemish and that ? stresses me out.

get some brown timbs.. ? them butters. everybody and they babies got them ? .