Has a ? agenda been forced on thw world?

Options
ItzGravitation
ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
edited April 2010 in The Social Lounge
Was Tinky Winky really ? ?

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Whos tinky winky? And no I dont think so, outside of religious views I dont think theres anything wrong with bein ? that someone could hate so badly, some people act like yall are gangin up in allyways and gang rapin ? who walk past.
  • ItzGravitation
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Tinky Winky the Teletubie
    just remembered whn i was lil it was a big controversy over it
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ahh the lil purple dude, yea he was definently ?
  • ItzGravitation
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i dont think he was
    it was all coincidence
    look it up
    Purple is homosexuality's color now?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I think he was definently ? , I dont care what you say.

And when did yall change from the rainbow to purple?
  • ItzGravitation
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i'm bi so i dont know
    which is why i'm asking the question
    i was a kid when it happened but maybe an older person kows what happened when this controversy happened
  • THExGREATxAPE
    THExGREATxAPE Members Posts: 10
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yes a ? agenda has been pushed on the world and it is disgusting :mad:
  • turqiun
    turqiun Members Posts: 1,491 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Haha what the fu&&?! Hell yea that telatubbie was ? , everyone knew that.
  • ItzGravitation
    edited April 2010
    Options
    what proof is there
    i think ppl just wanted to picc on ? by using the children
  • phantom0900
    phantom0900 Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Top female rappers name is Nicki Minaj, Top single is about a 3some. Since Young Dro said my girl got a girlfriend bi-sexuality in chicks has been hot in hip hop. The ? are doing it a lot now too. Just about every TV show or movie has a ? character. Video games have more and more ? characters, Final Fantasy had a ? couple, and that is one of the biggest gaming series period... This hasn't been happening just lately, its been a slow process, but cause its so common place now you can see the agenda being promoted from everywhere.

There is most definitely a ? agenda being promoted, to what ends, depends on how you view it.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Top female rappers name is Nicki Minaj, Top single is about a 3some. Since Young Dro said my girl got a girlfriend bi-sexuality in chicks has been hot in hip hop. The ? are doing it a lot now too. Just about every TV show or movie has a ? character. Video games have more and more ? characters, Final Fantasy had a ? couple, and that is one of the biggest gaming series period... This hasn't been happening just lately, its been a slow process, but cause its so common place now you can see the agenda being promoted from everywhere.

There is most definitely a ? agenda being promoted, to what ends, depends on how you view it.

Is it a ? agenda or maybe people overall have been more accepting of ? ? I think its the second, the high and might wont force a ? agenda, they are mostly white christians who think ? men are going to hope their electric fences, break into their mansion, ? security and then ? them. Same as blacks, at first people probably thought it the black family was forced down their throat through tv, entertainment, ads, etc... Now you know its because people became more accepting with us, its the same with ? , people realize they arent going to ? you on sight and you aint gonna catch ? from talkin to them so less n less are losing their hateful views toward them.
  • phantom0900
    phantom0900 Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The highest power holders in this world are sexual deviants, not Christians. Barney Frank had a prostitution ring running out his basement, he was about to loose his seat over it, but threatened other members of congress to out them too. Several US and foreign politicians have been caught doing all types of freaky ? and they stay in power (http://www.newsbusters.org/node/8119). Bohemian Grove, Richard Nixon

Look at Rome, the ? any and everyone till the empire collapsed (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_ancient_Rome) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_ancient_Greece) , then they called themselves Catholics and continue to ? lil boys.

Instead of calling it the ? agenda, call it the sexual confusion agenda. Its aim is to get everyone confused about sexuality, so the higher ups and elite can screw who and whatever, (? was popular in Rome too) and not get called out on it. There are other "perks" to this agenda as well.
  • ItzGravitation
    edited April 2010
    Options
    which Final Fantasy has a ? couple?
  • Shinelz
    Shinelz Members Posts: 26
    edited April 2010
    Options
    which Final Fantasy has a ? couple?

i would like to know that too...not X =S
  • ItzGravitation
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Shinelz wrote: »
    i would like to know that too...not X =S

i met someone who look just like that avi
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Most def.

Homosexuality is being promoted and pushed more and more, to be acceptable. Matter of fact, they try to make you out to be intolerant and evil if you don't approve or accept that behavior.

I saw a TV show about two young girls getting married and planning a wedding.

Some of the world is rebelling though. The Presbyterian church in Africa is thinking of breaking from their parent body. And I know in many parts of Africa they will beat the stuffing out of you, and in Mostly muslim countries they are not playing that.

If you want to be homosexual that is your business, but don't try to force me to accept it, nor teach my children it is acceptable.
  • ItzGravitation
    edited April 2010
    Options
    well homos could easily say ppl force a straight agenda on the world
    it really does boil down to tolerance because how can you speak out against something you dont understand
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    it really does boil down to tolerance because how can you speak out against something you dont understand

Religion.......
  • ItzGravitation
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Religion.......

Religion itself is not fully understood
    btw...are you a religious person?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Religion itself is not fully understood
    btw...are you a religious person?

No I cant co-sign something that preaches slavery, opression, murder, racism, and hatred towards those who are different. Not to even mention the rest of the ? wrong with it in any form.
  • And Step
    edited April 2010
    Options

Yeah but the straight agenda brought them into existence. They wouldn't even exist if there were no straight agenda. It wasn't an act of homosexuality that brought them in.

And what makes you think I don't understand? Understanding and agreement are two different things. I can be tolerant and disapprove at the same time.

The problem I have is they try to put every body in the same bag who disagrees with their lifestyle. Every one doesn't wish them death.
  • And Step
    edited April 2010
    Options
    No I cant co-sign something that preaches slavery, opression, murder, racism, and hatred towards those who are different. Not to even mention the rest of the ? wrong with it in any form.

Who you talking about? You just described pretty near every gov't on the Earth.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    Who you talking about? You just described pretty near every gov't on the Earth.

What governments do I co-sign?
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What governments do I co-sign?

Capitalism could identify with a bunch of those.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Capitalism could identify with a bunch of those.

Who said I supported capitalist?