Aliens MAY exist...

124»

Comments

• _Ozymandias_
    _Ozymandias_ Members Posts: 490
    edited April 2010
    Genesis 1 and 2 serve different purposes. Chapter one (including 2:1-4) focuses on the order of the creation events; chapter two (actually 2:5-25) simply provides more detailed information about some of the events mentioned in chapter one. Chapter two never was meant to be a chronological regurgitation of chapter one, but instead serves its own unique purpose—i.e., to develop in detail the more important features of the creation account, especially the creation of man and his surroundings.

ok, but i'm not asking about the purpose of the text. you believe that the bible is the absolute word of ? . so i'm asking according to the bible, which did ? create first, man or animal?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    ok, but i'm not asking about the purpose of the text. you believe that the bible is the absolute word of ? . so i'm asking according to the bible, which did ? create first, man or animal?
    The answer is in Genesis 1. Do you want understanding or confrontation my friend?
  • _Ozymandias_
    edited April 2010
    The answer is in Genesis 1. Do you want understanding or confrontation my friend?

i'm not looking for confrontation. i'm just looking for answers. and you've yet to answer my question. according to the bible which did ? create first man or animal?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    i'm not looking for confrontation. i'm just looking for answers. and you've yet to answer my question. according to the bible which did ? create first man or animal?
    You say you don't want confrontation, but yet I continue to provide you with answers to the same question. Read my posts and the answer to your question is in there. Now, have you accepted Jesus Christ to be the Lord of your life?
  • _Ozymandias_
    edited April 2010
    You say you don't want confrontation, but yet I continue to provide you with answers to the same question. Read my posts and the answer to your question is in there. Now, have you accepted Jesus Christ to be the Lord of your life?

sorry but you haven't answered my question. saying it's in chapter one isn't an answer to a very direct question, "According to the bible, which did create first, man or animal?"

why can't you just type the word "man" or "animal"?

if you can do that i will gladly answer you question, directly.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Man wtf, This hawking dude ain't dead. Last time I saw him on T.V. he had to blink to communicate. He could not do a damn thing and his assistant and wife were the only ones who could understand him. He so damn smart why cant he cure himself?

You're seriously an idiot.
  • perspective@100
    perspective@100 Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    You're seriously an idiot.

prove it..
  • VIBE
    edited April 2010
    prove it..

Man wtf, This hawking dude ain't dead. Last time I saw him on T.V. he had to blink to communicate. He could not do a damn thing and his assistant and wife were the only ones who could understand him. He so damn smart why cant he cure himself?
  • perspective@100
    edited April 2010
  • VIBE
    edited April 2010
    You said, Hawkings isn't dead. No one said so.

Then you went on to make the dumbest comment on this forum and say, "if he's so smart why don't he heal himself" or something like that. Pure ignorance, do you even understand the disease he has? He was normal before, you do know that right?
  • EscoHovNyGo
    EscoHovNyGo Members Posts: 632
    edited April 2010
    The universe is a mind ? , so many questions so little answers .. An I could have told you that scenerio, Those aliens would consider us inferior turn us to slaves. Stephen Hawkin isnt the messiah.
  • perspective@100
    edited April 2010
    You said, Hawkings isn't dead. No one said so.

Then you went on to make the dumbest comment on this forum and say, "if he's so smart why don't he heal himself" or something like that. Pure ignorance, do you even understand the disease he has? He was normal before, you do know that right?

Ok so now you want to insult my brain? LOL, you seem to be simple so I will break it down for you. Hawkings: tons of mathmatical achievments etc... Some say better than Einstein correct? He finds out he has ALS when he is like 20 or so...

Instead of using his vast capabilities and dedicating his life in a field of study that might benefit himself, he discovers what happens to blackholes... Not too bright. Thats all I'm saying. I know he the man in science and I see your on his ? and all, but take a breath and look at what he has done and what he could have done.
  • VIBE
    edited April 2010
    Ok so now you want to insult my brain? LOL, you seem to be simple so I will break it down for you. Hawkings: tons of mathmatical achievments etc... Some say better than Einstein correct? He finds out he has ALS when he is like 20 or so...

Instead of using his vast capabilities and dedicating his life in a field of study that might benefit himself, he discovers what happens to blackholes... Not too bright. Thats all I'm saying. I know he the man in science and I see your on his ? and all, but take a breath and look at what he has done and what he could have done.

So he could've dedicated his life to preventing/curing his disease instead of trying to figure out black holes? This dude knows what work is important, he obviously loves his line of work and wants to pursue his theory on black holes, so what? You're telling me theres a prevention for ALS? A cure?

And LOL @ me on his ? , you reaching for anything right?

Also you say, "benefit himself", he isn't a selfish person at all obviously. He wants to benefit our future for our childrens children etc etc
  • perspective@100
    edited April 2010
    So he could've dedicated his life to preventing/curing his disease instead of trying to figure out black holes? This dude knows what work is important, he obviously loves his line of work and wants to pursue his theory on black holes, so what? You're telling me theres a prevention for ALS? A cure?

And LOL @ me on his ? , you reaching for anything right?

Also you say, "benefit himself", he isn't a selfish person at all obviously. He wants to benefit our future for our childrens children etc etc

First Bold- why couldn't it be? If scientist can break the genetic code for humans and identify specific areas in DNA strands and even go as far to manipulate and rearrange amino acid chains I can see a possibility in anything biological.

Second Bold- You got real sensitive when I said "This guy ain't dead yet"... Calling me an idiot and all... He has had a disease that kills most people rather quickly. I was merely being sarcastic.

Third Bold- do you know the guy? He could be doing this all for a place in history. A name that will stand the test of time, which makes him extremely selfish.
  • oh_word
    oh_word Members Posts: 56
    edited April 2010
    @Doyouwanttogotoheaven So when ? said let "us" make man in our image who is the us? If Jesus and him are one in the same why would he be talking to himself but using the plural form? And from what I know trinitarians to believe is that ? manifested himself through Jesus to come to earth, ok so why back in heaven is Jesus on his right hand, are they like some crazy spiritual form of siamese twins? Even if ? became Jesus to enter a fleshly realm, why didnt they become one again back in heaven?
  • VIBE
    edited April 2010
    Second Bold- You got real sensitive when I said "This guy ain't dead yet"... Calling me an idiot and all... He has had a disease that kills most people rather quickly. I was merely being sarcastic.

Got sensitive? I said "you said hawkings is dead" then said, "no one said so" soo how in the hell is that being sensitive?

You're just a clown, SMH @ me responding to you still
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmJnFZy-PtU

my bad for the link yall. trying to find out how to post vids
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmJnFZy-PtU

my bad for the link yall. trying to find out how to post vids
    ...............................................................................
  • perspective@100
    edited April 2010
    Got sensitive? I said "you said hawkings is dead" then said, "no one said so" soo how in the hell is that being sensitive?

You're just a clown, SMH @ me responding to you still

Nah, Your a clown for this thread.... "Hawking said it, so it must be true" FOH... He trying to get his T.V. show some ratings...
  • VIBE
    edited April 2010
    Nah, Your a clown for this thread.... "Hawking said it, so it must be true" FOH... He trying to get his T.V. show some ratings...

I posted it for sake of discussion
  • perspective@100
    edited April 2010
    I posted it for sake of discussion

Fair enough