Options
    how old is she?

smiiiiiiittttashhhhhhh
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    met shorty 2 years ago, she came to my town, we went out and she tried to make a move on a ? same night...i didn't hit back then, i had other ? to worry bout and my homeboy was with us.

jus added her on facebook after never talkin again after that, 2 min later she confirms and sends me a message. didn't even bother to read the message so far, just saw the beginning said something like 'hi, how you been doin blabla'....looks like she still is very down for some action:o

Smash or Pass???

The question isn't whether to dump your goo all over a well travelled ? that takes pictures in front of the arguably the greatest sports venue in the history of mankind. The questions are threefold:

1) What the ? was so pressing in your life that couldn't find, nor make time in your day to ? this broad?

2) What revelence does you're potna being there have to nutbusting? If she wants to ? , then why didn't that ? bounce?

3) If your potna is a playa hater, then why is he still your potna?
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The question isn't whether to dump your goo all over a well travelled ? that takes pictures in front of the arguably the greatest sports venue in the history of mankind. The questions are threefold:

1) What the ? was so pressing in your life that couldn't find, nor make time in your day to ? this broad?

a lot of foul ? went down back then, a lot of player hatin, ? cooperatin with enemies to get back at you, this one broad even took that ? more far but i'm not goin into detail. anyway at that time i decided it was best to take step back from the game and cut a whole lot of ? and ? off to redefine myself...this girl was never a part of all this though, i just met her, she got hit by a random shot basically

2) What revelence does you're potna being there have to nutbusting? If she wants to ? , then why didn't that ? bounce?

? slept on my couch in one room with me during those days

3) If your potna is a playa hater, then why is he still your potna?

well that ? isn't my partner anymore for this reason but not this occasion though. but i'm thinkin bout bringin him back, 2 years should have been enough time to reconsider his ways, know him since my birth trough fam...

• Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    wat type of ? ass question is this?
  • murdamike209
    murdamike209 Members Posts: 232
    edited September 2011
    Options
    this is fa the ? who asked i.c. this dumbas ?:

[IMG]http://gifsoup.com/view/359535/? -please-a.gif[/IMG]
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    they moved that ? to growing pain...took the pics out, there has been a verdict