True or False

Options
unspoken_respect
unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Saying

"Your lucky, because if they didn't bring your ancestors over as slaves you would live in Africa"

Is the same as saying

"Your lucky, because if your mother wasn't ? you wouldn't be alive"

Just sayin :rolleyes:

Comments

• Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Saying

"Your lucky, because if they didn't bring your ancestors over as slaves you would live in Africa"

Is the same as saying

"Your lucky, because if your mother was ? you wouldn't be alive"

Nah it's not. I say False. Because we would still be living in africa, but africa wouldn't be all ? up like it is now if it weren't for Europeans as well.

It would be like... "Your lucky, because if we didn't take you away from your mom, you would had to grow up witnessing us ? the ? out of her every night."
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I laugh when people say that as though Black people didn't contribute immensely to the growth and development of this nation.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    False, we werent lucky enough to come over we were forced over. Africa would be alot better had we never been sold and America would be ? because our work payed for America to be built into what it is. Africa wouldnt be as strong as America but it would be far better than now and America would be no where close to what it is.
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Africa lost
    America wins
    USA
    USA
  • Chike
    edited April 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    I laugh when people say that as though Black people didn't contribute immensely to the growth and development of this nation.

Exactly.

False, we werent lucky enough to come over we were forced over. Africa would be alot better had we never been sold and America would be ? because our work payed for America to be built into what it is. Africa wouldnt be as strong as America but it would be far better than now and America would be no where close to what it is.

Wow, for once I am co-signing something you posted XD

Africa lost
    America wins
    USA
    USA

trlht.jpg
  • Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So..............if we continue the line does that mean you are ? your moms right now>? Cause the good ol US A didn't stop ? . If you aren't ? your moms now you are actually watching and not doing ? about it....\\
  • And Step
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Alkindus wrote: »
    So..............if we continue the line does that mean you are ? your moms right now>? Cause the good ol US A didn't stop ? . If you aren't ? your moms now you are actually watching and not doing ? about it....\\

shut_up.jpg

• Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    shut_up.jpg

lol I just used the allusion Chike throwed ou there/.

It is somewhat true though....you cats are AMERICANS, not africans lol. Right now the states is STILL ? the african continent.....you cats are participating in maintaining the monopoly positions/wealth america gained during the times when your ancestors were enslaved and traded.....so basically you are ? your own mother by calling yourself american/partcipiating in the economy and not doing ? about it but whineeeee.
  • melanated khemist
    melanated khemist Members Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

It is somewhat true though....you cats are AMERICANS, not africans lol. Right now the states is STILL ? the african continent.....you cats are participating in maintaining the monopoly positions/wealth america gained during the times when your ancestors were enslaved and traded.....so basically you are ? your own mother by calling yourself american/partcipiating in the economy and not doing ? about it but whineeeee.

good post The states are STILL ? the CONTINENT Yesir
  • And Step
    edited April 2010
    Options

I'm neither American nor African. I don't get my Identity from any Land mass. The Earth is my home. I don't let any white boy, arab, or asian, or whatever, define me or name me. We do the naming understood?

I manifest as a Black man, but I'm Universal - KRS 1
  • Chike
    edited April 2010
    Options

I'm against it. But I'm not powerful enough, by myself, to save Mother. Nice try.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    WOW, maybe I should be more clear on what this thread is about. Some are posting some crazy ? that has nothing to did with the topic.

The point is that some people will tell black people that if your ancestors weren't slaves then you would be in Africa in a worst postilion than now. As if that's something to be proud of.

This is the same as telling a child born out of ? that if it didn't happen you wouldn't be alive. As if that's something to be proud of.

These were examples and the thread has nothing to do with ? Africa.

Alkindus, your reading between the lines for something that isn't there. And yes, you're the one posting crazy off thread topic ? . GTFOH
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    TheCATthatdidntDIE Members Posts: 918
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Saying

Is the same as saying

"Your lucky, because if your mother wasn't ? you wouldn't be alive"

totally true. who the hell said that to you? damn, i havent ever heard that one. but then again people know better than to be racist around me. black, white, hispanic, asian, ill smile as i proceed to sweep the back of the knees and choke you out by apply 2 finger into either side of the neck and triggering the pressure point. Ive beaten plenty mexicans ? that thought they could call me ? when i never even thought the term ? . so far ive never had any other race try that in my face ? . but im waitin. and i have an interesting question. do you think the japanese go around ? about how america nuked them? and that is not me saying your ? too much about how there is slavery, im genuinely curious. i mean if america got nuked wed never shut up about it
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    TheCATthatdidntDIE Members Posts: 918
    edited April 2010
    Options

okay, im genuinely interested in what you ahve to say. and i wanna talk to you about how america has been advanced by the black man. but please dont go on about the white devil and whatnot. its hard to listen when youre being insulted.you know that if i put the n-word or something like that in every post, even if they made sense to you, you wouldnt be able to listen.