Official Dexter Season 6 Thread

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    yeah, it is kinda random that she showed up. she knew that dexter was going there at some point to finish going over the crime scene. and i think that he told that 8th street latina that she needed to watch harrison so he could go to the scene. so maybe deb asked her where he was. but its still weird that she would go there of all places to break the news, instead of just waiting until he got home
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lol I dont think Dex feels that way about her
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    and for the next season, i hope they retire the phrase "dark passenger"

that ? sounds like an imaginary friend. which in a way, i guess it is, but damn i just feel some kinda way every time they say ? .
  • DarkGable
    DarkGable Members Posts: 477
    edited December 2011
    Options
    DarkGable wrote: »
    I think this may be the season where Deb learns the truth. Just gotta a feeling.

Called that ? .

I hope they don't become a duo. Deb gotta die.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    DarkGable wrote: »
    Called that ? .

I hope they don't become a duo. Deb gotta die.

Nobody wants Deb to die as much as I do.....
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Finally finished watching this season...THIS ? GOT WEIRD...the last 4 episodes of this season was crazy Deb being in Love with Dex...that ? is all kinds of creepy...for christ sakes they grew up together...I don't think she's really in love with him she's just ? insane and doesn't know what to feel/think....Anyway the ending was cool Finally she catches him after the way they ended season 5...FINALLY...I hope next season is the last..this show really has nowhere else to go..and I hope they go out with a bang.
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »
    Nobody wants Deb to die as much as I do.....

Deb isn't going to die. What has she done to make you guys hate her so much (outside of being neurotic as hell), I feel like y'all hate every female character (hated Rita, Lumen, LaGuerta, and now Deb)

Dexter's only connection to the world is Deb. Without her, Harry dies, the code goes out the window, and he just rage kills like every other weak ass serial killer.

The show has fallen, it's still good, they're going to close it out tough with these next two seasons, I am sure of it. They know they're not getting good feedback from the last two seasons.
    (I personally, didn't mind season 5)
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i always thought dark passenger sounded kinda racist lol

like some NYC cabbie saying he wont pick up any dark passengers cuz they might rob him