Is There A Point In Having A Female Best Friend?

Options

Comments

• ryder225
    ryder225 Banned Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    CMac wrote: »
    You gotta have girl friends to get you some more ? , just having guy friends yo ? game anit gonna be on high.

She dont set me up with NOTHING
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Only advantage I can see in having a female best friend is at some point you know your going to ? if you haven't already
  • Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So ? is using female friends to get ? nowadays?

Y'all ? can't get it by yourselves?
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ryder225 wrote: »
    She dont set me up with NOTHING

Then she anit your best friend then, a female best friend suppose to introduce you to her other female friends. If she respects you has a man she gonna know you want some ? , so as a female friend she should be hooking you up son.
  • ryder225
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ibex wrote: »
    Only advantage I can see in having a female best friend is at some point you know your going to ? if you haven't already

Nah, it dont look like its going down AT ALL. Im thinking just take my L and keep it moving
  • ryder225
    edited April 2010
    Options
    CMac wrote: »
    Then she anit your best friend then, a female best friend suppose to introduce you to her other female friends. If she respects you has a man she gonna know you want some ? , so as a female friend she should be hooking you up son.

^^^Best Post Yet^^^
  • haywood jablowme
    haywood jablowme Members Posts: 271
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ccluvsau wrote: »
    Are you asking her for advice?

Most guy friends ask something like "What does it mean when yall say XXXXXX?" "What should I get her for her bday?" "my girl been feeling down I don't know what to do"
    Stuff like that.
    yeah i can agree with this one
  • tangible thoughts
    tangible thoughts Members Posts: 312
    edited April 2010
    Options
    best benefit is them talking about you to their friends so when you finally meet them, half the work of getting to fck em is done by my female best friends.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    One of my best friends Nikki is just as cool as all my male friends, she can outdrink most ? and she will fight a dude. Another female friend of mine, stays hooking me up with hoes and let me know who is down to ? .
  • ryder225
    edited April 2010
    Options
    best benefit is them talking about you to their friends so when you finally meet them, half the work of getting to fck em is done by my female best friends.

That ? dont do NONE of that. I tried to get at her sister for like a few months and she aint help at all.
  • tangible thoughts
    edited April 2010
    Options
    That ? dont do NONE of that. I tried to get at her sister for like a few months and she aint help at all.

well she might not be down for you to fck her sis, would you hook up your boy with your lil sis knowing he just wants to ? ?
  • ryder225
    edited April 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    One of my best friends Nikki is just as cool as all my male friends, she can outdrink most ? and she will fight a dude. Another female friend of mine, stays hooking me up with hoes and let me who is down to ? .

Say that part again
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

LOL ? cuz that's her sister she anit got no cute friends??
  • ryder225
    edited April 2010
    Options
    well she might not be down for you to fck her sis, would you hook up your boy with your lil sis knowing he just wants to ? ?

I was tryna get at her 4 real, and she aint never put me on none of her friends either
  • tangible thoughts
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I was tryna get at her 4 real, and she aint never put me on none of her friends either

you need to tell that ? to start helpin ya out or just dead the hoe
  • ryder225
    edited April 2010
    Options
    you need to tell that ? to start helpin ya out or just dead the hoe

Word
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    [/B]

Say that part again

She lets me know which girls in the party, sorority,bar,etc is down to ?
  • ryder225
    edited April 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    She lets me know which girls in the party, sorority,bar,etc is down to ?

Now Thats what I call a Best Friend
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yeah, but only if they mad cool and for some reason you dont like them in THAT way....

Usually I know within 2 minutes of meeting a broad if I wanna ? her or not.... or she falls in to the latter category but has a decent enough personality, we can maybe be friends depending on what she has to offer besides her own ? (ie. hot friends, job connections, etc)
  • ryder225
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yeah, but only if they mad cool and for some reason you dont like them in THAT way....

Usually I know within 2 minutes of meeting a broad if I wanna ? her or not.... or she falls in to the latter category but has a decent enough personality, we can maybe be friends depending on what she has to offer besides her own ? (ie. hot friends, job connections, etc)

all she have to offer is ? and she aint giving it up
  • brandon-j
    brandon-j Members Posts: 148 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I feel like a girl as a best friend is a valuable thing to have. U can tell her things that u can't tell another dude.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i dont have one...i dont wana hear her ? ...im tryna smash...
  • yaboytheflashh
    yaboytheflashh Members Posts: 549
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Does there need to be a point??

I do say theres only room for like 5 female friends in your inner circle that you consider close to the point you wouldn't smash. After that you come off as that friend zone goofball..
  • SweetzIsAwesome
    SweetzIsAwesome Members Posts: 462
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I wouldn't be surprised to find out that a lot of you are a bunch of lonely losers.. who have goals with no plan..