Is There A Point In Having A Female Best Friend?

Options

Comments

• the_black_peril
    the_black_peril Members Posts: 7
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? she got them thick ass dsl's and u aint trying to ?
  • MERYLISBACK
    MERYLISBACK Banned Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i personally cant have a bf of the opposite sex
    guys usually wanna ?
    nd im a HUGE tease so i will talk about sex and ?
    (IDGAF)
    ? guys arent bf material-they frama filled and ?
    and normally if a ? told me he had a female bestie i would say ok...BYE!
    (i dont believe in that ? )
    but if i trust you (LIKE TRUST TRUST TRUST you) i will believe it
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ryder225 wrote: »
    Daobb2deep, Whats the deal with u not smashing?

long story.... everybody in 8th grade thought we was.... but we was just best friends...
  • ryder225
    ryder225 Banned Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    long story.... everybody in 8th grade thought we was.... but we was just best friends...

She aint like u or what?
  • damobb2deep
    edited April 2010
    Options
    She aint like u or what?

she did..... i liked her @ 1 point.... jus never happend....
  • ryder225
    edited April 2010
    Options
    she did..... i liked her @ 1 point.... jus never happend....

what her body lookin like?
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    One that you not ? and thats not putting u on no hoes?

keep your "enemies" closer............
  • GameTime33463
    GameTime33463 Members Posts: 3,895 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    [IMG][/img]jessica-1.jpg
    pic post fail?

Who is that?
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Besides falling for her and getting your feelings hurt? LOL!
  • ryder225
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Besides falling for her and getting your feelings hurt? LOL!

u aint lying
  • blacklsoldier
    blacklsoldier Members Posts: 899
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Damn that asian chick look aite...
  • damobb2deep
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Who is that?

my best friend jessica......
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

I don't see any scenario where you don't come off looking SUSPECT being BFF's since 8th grade with a smashable asian chick and not trying to skeet
  • h.haver
    h.haver Members Posts: 252
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Every girl I've been "best friends" with except one I've eventually smashed at some point and it didn't change our friendship. They are helpful for advice and ? like that.
  • digitalgrl87
    digitalgrl87 Members Posts: 498
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ibex wrote: »
    I don't see any scenario where you don't come off looking SUSPECT being BFF's since 8th grade with a smashable asian and not trying to skeet

maybe she's crazy and possessive or she could have issues.....but she still could be a good friend to him....

Lol. this sounds weird but if i was a man i know i wouldn't want to date/smash any of my girl friends even if they were physically attractive to me... they be on some other ish sumtimes....

people ? me. they want to smash every attractive chick they know but then want to complain when they run into a nut...lol
  • blacklsoldier
    blacklsoldier Members Posts: 899
    edited September 2010
    Options
    To hit her friends or course
  • makaveli03
    makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
    edited September 2010
    Options
    what real man with a brain needs advice from a ? that doesnt use hers? your best female friend decastrating you right in front of your face with her ? choices in men..when you could be the best option for her...and you gonna get advice from her? and you call yourself a man? with a brain? any real man can get ? anytime he wants...who the ? in his right mind would WANT to be a best friend with a chic he aint ? ?....like really?
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    my best friend is female..

i ? her a few times when i met her...we fell out...and then became really good friends. she gives me insight from a females point of view...plus tells me when im wrong or right

Same here. Plus like another poster said, you can talk about things with a female you can't with a male. A good female friend that you grew up with can give you invaluable advice about women and put you on game. U ? missin out
  • makaveli03
    edited September 2010
    Options
    D-Marco wrote: »
    Same here. Plus like another poster said, you can talk about things with a female you can't with a male. A good female friend that you grew up with can give you invaluable advice about women and put you on game. U ? missin out

umm no were not
  • D-Marco
    edited September 2010
    Options
    makaveli03 wrote: »
    what real man with a brain needs advice from a ? that doesnt use hers? your best female friend decastrating you right in front of your face with her ? choices in men..when you could be the best option for her...and you gonna get advice from her? and you call yourself a man? with a brain? any real man can get ? anytime he wants...who the ? in his right mind would WANT to be a best friend with a chic he aint ? ?....like really?

*insert You know you done ? up right gif*

This why u mad? Getting friend-zoned is different from making a choice to be cool wit a chick. I walk in a club wit 2 of my homegirls it makes it THAT much easier to bag.
  • makaveli03
    edited September 2010
    Options
    *insert You know you done ? up right gif*

This why u mad? Getting friend-zoned is different from making a choice to be cool wit a chick. I walk in a club wit 2 of my homegirls it makes it THAT much easier to bag.

are you serious? you need a woman to get you women? when there are numerous women out there no matter what?....why focus time and energy befriending a random chic when you truly if you are honest with your self and man the hell up DONT NEED HER IN ANY GENUINE WAY....unless shes there to ? /or set u up on some gettin money ? ....what real man needs a woman as a BEST FRIEND NOT ? her, and gettin money from?.....You need her to get girls? really? dog?
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I always had them. They magnets. I always end up friending the right one because all of them were crazy ass ? in the end. Glad I didnt ? them.

*rap quote*, She fine but she crazy!
  • D-Marco
    edited September 2010
    Options
    makaveli03 wrote: »
    are you serious? you need a woman to get you women? when there are numerous women out there no matter what?....why focus time and energy befriending a random chic when you truly if you are honest with your self and man the hell up DONT NEED HER IN ANY GENUINE WAY....unless shes there to ? /or set u up on some gettin money ? ....what real man needs a woman as a BEST FRIEND NOT ? her, and gettin money from?.....You need her to get girls? really? dog?

WHere in my statement did I say "I NEED a chick to pull other chicks...so I befriend random females". Cmon bruh, u reachin hard. Like I said this a chick Ive known over half my life and would do anything for me. Your pea-brain cant see past anything but ? . Go thru some rough ? in life and the chick'll be there, alotta ya ? might not be.

Did you ever think its cool to hang out with some females? Just because theyre cool... or u just prefer to be around men all the time. U soundin real ? -motional
  • makaveli03
    edited September 2010
    Options
    WHere in my statement did I say "I NEED a chick to pull other chicks...so I befriend random females". Cmon bruh, u reachin hard. Like I said this a chick Ive known over half my life and would do anything for me. Your pea-brain cant see past anything but ? . Go thru some rough ? in life and the chick'll be there, alotta ya ? might not be.

Did you ever think its cool to hang out with some females? Just because theyre cool... or u just prefer to be around men all the time. U soundin real ? -motional

1st:your statement: "I walk in a club wit 2 of my homegirls it makes it THAT much easier to bag." thats basically saying im befriending women, going to clubs with them so it can be easier to "bag chicks" which sounds ? if you dont bag any regardless...and go home with two girls that you wont ? .....yea thats the life
    2nd: Any girl that is single and knows you that well if she is not your wife...or you dont even attempt to wife her...she is either ridiculously ugly...or crazy as ? ...or you are ? ...or you LOST because there is no reason to spend that much time with anyone that isnt your sister/female relative and make them your best friend unless you are intending on wifing her or ? her.....if you are just her male girlfriend and you cool with it...go ahead...but the thread said is there a point? NO

as for me?...I dont need men or females for any "emotional" support...I can do that ? on my own...and if it really comes to it...I have relatives...thats what they are there for....anyone else is an aquaintance...and thats where it ends....I have dudes that I grew up with...and its only 3 total that I actually give a damn about and they are all men that can think for themselves and dont need a female Best friend to give advice on females with....there really is no reason to be best friends with a woman that wont give u sex/and or anything else beneficial for a NON ? ? ......unless you want to be taken advantage of emotionally because thats exactly what shes doing to you without telling you in your face
  • Eternal Bachelor
    Eternal Bachelor Members Posts: 656
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Reason why you can't have a female best friend .She'll give you crooked advice on women. Getting advice on women from a woman is like learning German history from a ? ; you're only going to get a shortsighted view on the issue. Listen to men, not women, for advice................................

i gotta go with this one here....

this is also a reason a child needs a man in their lives, especially boys...