Raw is gonna blow Smackdown ratings out this year

vageneral08
vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in Off The Turn Buckle
With those 3 big picks raw just got (R-Truth, John Morrison, and Edge) raw will be the ? this year unless smackdown gets some big picks

Comments

• Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    With Edge coming over to RAW, Orton or Cena is going to leave. They can't have that many top faces on the same show. I mean, they could, but the WWE isn't THAT illogical.

I see R-Truth getting buried on RAW after a month or so. They will exploit the What's Up?! gimmick until it gets tired in the writers eyes and then he'll job out until his contract expires or the next "spring cleaning".

I think Morrison is on make or break mode right now with WWE brass. They're going to push him, but if he doesn't get his mic skills up, he'll end up like Shelton Benjamin. If anything, he'll be like MVP, still employed, but buried.

Christian to SD is a good move, he'll excel there.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Mally_G wrote: »
    With Edge coming over to RAW, Orton or Cena is going to leave. They can't have that many top faces on the same show. I mean, they could, but the WWE isn't THAT illogical.

I see R-Truth getting buried on RAW after a month or so. They will exploit the What's Up?! gimmick until it gets tired in the writers eyes and then he'll job out until his contract expires or the next "spring cleaning".

I think Morrison is on make or break mode right now with WWE brass. They're going to push him, but if he doesn't get his mic skills up, he'll end up like Shelton Benjamin. If anything, he'll be like MVP, still employed, but buried.

Christian to SD is a good move, he'll excel there.

Yeah I ? with captain chrisma lol but um if anybody big is goin to be moved I think it will be batista I think he's gonna go face on smackdown and have john cena turn heel after losing the wwe title
  • Mally_G
    edited April 2010
    We saw Edge instantly turn heel with that spear on Orton, so I guess they goin to stack RAW up again.

SD got stripped to the bones and ? , once again. I don't think the supplemental draft will do them any good. They could move MVP back to SD where he was an up-and-coming star, along with Carlito, Chavo, Evan Bourne, etc. RAW should just have the main event guys, if they want to play the way they do and everything else is on SD until they build their status up then move them to RAW. They move dudes from SD too soon and then they get crushed and lost in the shuffle on RAW; wasting talent away. And they've been doing that for years. Built up talent on SD don't translate too well on RAW.

MVP should be on another level right now if they played str8 with him, but instead the RAW writers didn't know what to do with him and squat all over dude.

Batista aint moving to SD because his contract up within the next month and he didn't sign a new one. So expect to see them squat all over him, making him look like a fool. I saw glimpses of that last night, even though he won the match. But it could be a reverse effect and they give him everything to make him happy and then he'll sign up again. But he's made it known that he wants to star in movies and has sought outside options to do so.

Cena staying on RAW...
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Who's gone to SD & Raw so far?
  • Mally_G
    edited April 2010
    Here are today’s trades so far..

1) The Great Khali and Ranjin Sing drafted to RAW.

2) Chavo Guererro drafted to Smackdown.

3) Cody Rhodes drafted to Smackdown.

4) Natalya drafted to RAW.

5) Chris Masters drafted to Smackdown.

6) Ezekiel Jackson drafted to RAW.

7) Goldust drafted to RAW.

8) Hornswoggle to SmackDown.

9) JTG to RAW.

I see on the WWE website that Rosa Mendes went to Smackdown, but it's not on the official list of draftees, it's on the homepage.

EDIT:

9) Rosa Mendes drafted to Smackdown

10) David Hart Smith and Tyson Kidd drafted to Raw

It was announced that JTG was drafted to RAW, and then 15 minutes later, Howard Finkel said the trade was a mistake. “Raw has no general manager,” Finkel wrote in the WWE Universe chat room. “It’s an understandable error that that would happen.”

11) MVP drafted to Smackdown

The draft is finished
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    RAW is already looking good, but damn Smackdown, ya'll ? got ? something bad man... MVP better come to Smackdown.. ? send Rey Mysterio to RAW please
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    MVP to Smackdown!!! Good ?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    After Rock left, SD has never been the same.

SMH
  • swag_of_krypton
    swag_of_krypton Members Posts: 935
    edited April 2010
    The only reason to watch smackdown is to watch the 5 minutes of when they show kelly kelly's sexy ass and then ratings will plummit. Lol.
    Smackdown epic fail.

P.s. Randy orton kicks ass.